• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fentanyl withdrawls

I once accidentally biosampled some naloxone (snorted part of a tilidine/naloxone pill, stupidly assuming the naloxone was only active when injected) and it gave me a hour of agony even when I wasn't having any other opioid in my system. I don't envy you. Possibly you could drink some alcohol but that's all but harm reduction.

Think more subs might bring even more misery because every bit of fent which is displaced by bupe is bad in that situation.

Yeah, this is the dreaded precipitated withdrawal which happens because bupe is only a partial agonist and displaces fent from the receptors. It will pass, unfortunately I don't know after how much time.

Do you have any comfort meds like a gabapentinoid or benzos you could take?
Oh god I feel so awful for you. PW are no joke and they sent me to the hospital. They actually gave me morphine in the hospital because I was screaming and puking lol they didn't know I was withdrawing

Oh god I feel so awful for you. PW are no joke and they sent me to the hospital. They actually gave me morphine in the hospital because I was screaming and puking lol they didn't know I was withdrawing
Thank you, the worst part is passed now. I'm wondering if I could take Subs now to feel better possibly