• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fentanyl withdrawls

BostonBeauty

Greenlighter
I’m not sure where this goes because I’m too out of it from being sick to even think clearly… but I have been IV “fentanyl” which is all you can find in MA anymore and recently got some stuff that is not making me feel good at all. I want to just stop because I can’t find anything legitimate anymore. it’s that time. What would the best route of action be to help with this? I’ve been using for over a year straight but been on and off (mostly on) with methadone and fentanyl for years and years. tolerance is moderate severe. i have the means to get whatever I need to help with this process so lMk what you think. Thank you so much. ❤️

I’m not sure where this goes because I’m too out of it from being sick to even think clearly… but I have been IV “fentanyl” which is all you can find in MA anymore and recently got some stuff that is not making me feel good at all. I want to just stop because I can’t find anything legitimate anymore. it’s that time. What would the best route of action be to help with this? I’ve been using for over a year straight but been on and off (mostly on) with methadone and fentanyl for years and years. tolerance is moderate severe. i have the means to get whatever I need to help with this process so lMk what you think. Thank you so much. ❤️
Seems like you really only have 3 choices. Cold turkey, methadone or suboxone.

Thinking methadone and therapy would be your best bet.

Or if you don't want to get on the m'done you could just gather up some comfort meds ( lyrica, benzos, kratom ) and just bite the bullet with those and then quit the comfort meds after a week or so.

Any route you go is going to be tough as you also might have to battle a needle fixation. Best of luck to you.

Seems like you really only have 3 choices. Cold turkey, methadone or suboxone.

Thinking methadone and therapy would be your best bet.

Or if you don't want to get on the m'done you could just gather up some comfort meds ( lyrica, benzos, kratom ) and just bite the bullet with those and then quit the comfort meds after a week or so.

Any route you go is going to be tough as you also might have to battle a needle fixation. Best of luck to you.
I have some klonopin, a bit of methadone liquid from when I was on the clinic before, and some weed but that’s it right now. Don’t know about how to get anything else you said. I don’t know how long it would take to get on the clinic here.

I have some klonopin, a bit of methadone liquid from when I was on the clinic before, and some weed but that’s it right now. Don’t know about how to get anything else you said. I don’t know how long it would take to get on the clinic here.
Also- I def can order or purchase anything just don’t know where to look.

How many klonopin? A " bit " of m'done doesn't sound like enough to get you through WD's. Lyrica ( pregablin ) is a script...or maybe a friend that has some could hook you up...but they do work wonders. Weed is okay but won't help fent WD's very much.

Kratom is sold in head shops ( are you in the US ) and online. It's a partial agonist opioid that has other alkaloids to help as well.

You can acquire just about anything on the dark web but you don't wanna go there and I suggest you don't. Is there any way you can see a Dr. and get a script for pregabs and then also get some kratom. If you are really struggling and think you will use maybe you should call the clinic and tell them its an emergency. You are on the verge of using and having really bad WD's. They might get you in right away or at least tomorrow maybe.

How many klonopin? A " bit " of m'done doesn't sound like enough to get you through WD's. Lyrica ( pregablin ) is a script...or maybe a friend that has some could hook you up...but they do work wonders. Weed is okay but won't help fent WD's very much.

Kratom is sold in head shops ( are you in the US ) and online. It's a partial agonist opioid that has other alkaloids to help as well.

You can acquire just about anything on the dark web but you don't wanna go there and I suggest you don't. Is there any way you can see a Dr. and get a script for pregabs and then also get some kratom. If you are really struggling and think you will use maybe you should call the clinic and tell them its an emergency. You are on the verge of using and having really bad WD's. They might get you in right away or at least tomorrow maybe.
I have about 14 1mg kpin and 1 5mg kpin. I have about 30 ML of methadone not sure how many mgs that is. I’m in Massachusetts USA. I can try to get some Kratom. no idea how to even get on the dark web lol. i might call then tomorrow if I can’t figure anything out today for sure. thank you for your suggestions. I appreciate them all.

I dont know if they are strong enough to handke fentanyl but usually theres a third option besides bupe or methadone: Dissociatives/NMDA antagonists. They intererfere in a way with the opioid receptors which makes them "forget" your tolerance and thus allow to literally skip withdrawal. I quit a good dose of morphine taken daily for years without any hassle with the aid of pregabalin (to build down first) and then a few megadoses of memantine, done. It isnt a magical aid and there are limits but I can imagine it even working for fentanyl with the longer acting and stronger dissos. You need find a source, memantine is available from online pharmacies but is more soft than eg deschloroketamine.

Fent withdrawal is brutal, and it's something you'll remember but IMO subs and coming off of them was wayyyy worse.Suboxone has so many different mechanisms besides covering the opiate withdrawal,the psychological "anti depressant" like action along with having basically the same withdrawals you have now plus those, I would avoid Suboxone and methadone for that matter as all your doing is actually prolonging the withdrawal symptoms. Not saying this is much better but have you tried kratom extracts? If it's legal where you are, Meng Da green vien or red Vien will help tremendously vs cold turkey. But they have to be legit extracts,and not some bs adulterated brand,I could suggest some. The thing about kratom extracts though,you build a tolerance very quickly which is a good thing using it to "step down". Myself was opiate addict for 16 yrs and to be honest the only way to stop once you've pushed it to the point is cold. The withdrawal as long as your hydrated and getting nutrients into your body will not kill you itself. It will feel like it. Worse is the months afterwards where your resetting basically your brains chemical receptors...but once that passes, and it does pass- you'll cringe thinking about injuring yourself ever by accident and NEEDING an opiate much less getting loaded. All above mentioned also will work miracles, especially for the insomnia. Support group. Stick with it.

[REDACTED BY THE CIA]
Just For Laughs Reaction GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Fent withdrawal is brutal, and it's something you'll remember but IMO subs and coming off of them was wayyyy worse.Suboxone has so many different mechanisms besides covering the opiate withdrawal,the psychological "anti depressant" like action along with having basically the same withdrawals you have now plus those, I would avoid Suboxone and methadone for that matter as all your doing is actually prolonging the withdrawal symptoms. Not saying this is much better but have you tried kratom extracts? If it's legal where you are, Meng Da green vien or red Vien will help tremendously vs cold turkey. But they have to be legit extracts,and not some bs adulterated brand,I could suggest some. The thing about kratom extracts though,you build a tolerance very quickly which is a good thing using it to "step down". Myself was opiate addict for 16 yrs and to be honest the only way to stop once you've pushed it to the point is cold. The withdrawal as long as your hydrated and getting nutrients into your body will not kill you itself. It will feel like it. Worse is the months afterwards where your resetting basically your brains chemical receptors...but once that passes, and it does pass- you'll cringe thinking about injuring yourself ever by accident and NEEDING an opiate much less getting loaded. All above mentioned also will work miracles, especially for the insomnia. Support group. Stick with it.
I haven’t tried kratom but would be interested in it. I’m in MA not sure if legal or anything but I can search about it.

I haven’t tried kratom but would be interested in it. I’m in MA not sure if legal or anything but I can search about it.
Yea it's legal there, I have some recommendations if you'd like. Kratoms is easy to find as far as ordering online you'll find shitloads of different sellers but a good bit are halfway decent at best when it comes to the extracts and that's what your gonna need. I remember youlaughing when a friend of mine said it would blunt iv opana use,was definitely surprised when it allowed me to be halfway normal. Just a matter of getting your dose right and how you want to consume it. Let me know,Im new on here so I don't know the rules about suggestions/and or linking a website

Yea it's legal there, I have some recommendations if you'd like. Kratoms is easy to find as far as ordering online you'll find shitloads of different sellers but a good bit are halfway decent at best when it comes to the extracts and that's what your gonna need. I remember youlaughing when a friend of mine said it would blunt iv opana use,was definitely surprised when it allowed me to be halfway normal. Just a matter of getting your dose right and how you want to consume it. Let me know,Im new on here so I don't know the rules about suggestions/and or linking a website
Hi there. Deadlights reminds me of Stephen King's book " It ". Wasn't the turtle supposed to be in the deadlights?

Anywho..........we can talk about kratom and it's effects and extracts and powder and capsules but we can't post links to vendors.

Welcome to the nuthouse. Enjoy the threads. Hope to see you around in the other sub-forums on here.

I'm not entirely sure if the Turtle was in the deadlights or not,I can't remember King ever clarifying that situation. I always thought the turtle expelled It,one person's ass i know for sure was in em,Henry and his 2 dead homies. Love that story,should've been a squirrel involved somewheres..

I am new to bluelight and I am in desperate need of help. I am trying to get off fent (i snort it 1/2-1 gram per day) for 3 months.. and I've read about the bernese method. I have plenty of 8mg suboxone, and actually took a couple of them after 36 hours of last fent use and thought I was going to DIE!!! WORST precipitated withdrawals ever!! The only thing that helped me after hours of agonizing withdrawal was more fent... so now I'm scared to try the subs again, but need to get off this stuff. Please any advice would be appreciated. Please help me.

Wait did you say a gram a day habit? You must've been on other opiates before then? Cant be right,even snorting it you'd be getting narcan shots most of the day. It must not be anywhere close to being pure,I was tolerate very tolerate and 50mcg I most definitely felt, not all day or anything. What's in it?

I am new to bluelight and I am in desperate need of help. I am trying to get off fent (i snort it 1/2-1 gram per day) for 3 months.. and I've read about the bernese method. I have plenty of 8mg suboxone, and actually took a couple of them after 36 hours of last fent use and thought I was going to DIE!!! WORST precipitated withdrawals ever!! The only thing that helped me after hours of agonizing withdrawal was more fent... so now I'm scared to try the subs again, but need to get off this stuff. Please any advice would be appreciated. Please help me.
Sorry forgot to hit the reply button on my other post to you,but what did the Suboxone do when you say made you feel like you were dying? I was on subs for a long time myself,way back when Subutex and the pill form of Suboxone was around more

I was there to many times trying to get of fetty. I don't know if you take Seroquelbut if not get some of them and methadone. Tame both for three days and micro dose the subs like .5 mg after 3 days. Don't do more than 30 of methadone work way down to nothing in 7 days while increasingthe subs. I did that and all I did was sleep through it. If u can't get methadone u can use the detty but have to snort an hour after micro dose of sub.

Hello. I've been on a good fent binge and was in withdrawal for more than. 24 hrs . Totally unbearable... then I took some subs. I feel 100 times worse. Did I put myself into pwds

Hello. I've been on a good fent binge and was in withdrawal for more than. 24 hrs . Totally unbearable... then I took some subs. I feel 100 times worse. Did I put myself into pwds
Yeah, this is the dreaded precipitated withdrawal which happens because bupe is only a partial agonist and displaces fent from the receptors. It will pass, unfortunately I don't know after how much time.

Do you have any comfort meds like a gabapentinoid or benzos you could take?