• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Sucks

Everyone is different, you aren't the only person I've heard say they love fentanyl. Personally I find it totally lacks warmth and euphoria, though. I mean physically it feels really good and the opiate "I don't care" feeling in there, but it makes me feel emotionally castrated, rather than euphoric.

Everyone is different, you aren't the only person I've heard say they love fentanyl. Personally I find it totally lacks warmth and euphoria, though. I mean physically it feels really good and the opiate "I don't care" feeling in there, but it makes me feel emotionally castrated, rather than euphoric.
I just read someone on bluelight refer to it as heroin without a soul and I said I would be telling that to everyone because it’s true no warm embrace on the contrary it’s ice cold. I don’t like it. And the rapid decline in people that shoot it, physically getting sores and getting sick. People who had shot dope for years getting really sick. My friend she is super clean with her works and always using rubbing alcohol and fresh needles but she gets huge abscesses. It’s the fentanyl or adulterations in the fentanyl. Either way it’s killing people and not just with overdoses.

I just read someone on bluelight refer to it as heroin without a soul and I said I would be telling that to everyone because it’s true no warm embrace on the contrary it’s ice cold. I don’t like it. And the rapid decline in people that shoot it, physically getting sores and getting sick. People who had shot dope for years getting really sick. My friend she is super clean with her works and always using rubbing alcohol and fresh needles but she gets huge abscesses. It’s the fentanyl or adulterations in the fentanyl. Either way it’s killing people and not just with overdoses.
It's the xylazine being added to the fentanyl (i.e. "fetty & tranq") that's causing those sores.

Ironically, the switch to fentanyl around here (Seattle) has probably been a net positive, HR-wise, at least for hardcore addicts. On the street, pressed "blue" pills are sold openly as fentanyl and almost everyone smokes them off foil, one of the safer ROAs. Compared to before, when everyone was injecting black tar heroin (often into the femoral vein), this seems like an improvement.

I think when you settle into regular opioid addiction fentanyl lacks the same level of euphoria you get out of morphine based opioids. Ppl that prefer fent probably do simply due to its strength relative to other opioids.

But if youre non opioid tolerant tho a hit of fentanyl is as euphoric as anything else except for IV hydromorphone...which is just a level above everything else.

I can distinctly remember Two of my best opioid rushes ever and was surprised that one was from fentanyl (plus about 150 mg of dxm and nitrous).

The other was iv hydromorphone and mxe.

Transition from injecting opioids to smoking fentanyl in San Francisco, California
During qualitative interviews with PWID, they noted that their motivation for switching from injecting tar heroin to smoking fentanyl was related to their difficulties finding easily accessible veins and needing injection assistance.
“What happened was it was getting harder and harder for me to [inject] myself and I was having to rely on other people to [inject] me, having to pay them, and people get irritated when I’d ask them to do that. And it was just easier for me to go and buy some fentanyl and smoke it and get high as f___ and not bother anybody to [inject] or have to pay anybody to [inject] me or whatnot… I was doing heroin and fentanyl, heroin when I was around somebody that could [inject] me and fentanyl when I wasn’t, and then gradually I went all over to fentanyl.”​

After switching from injecting heroin to smoking fentanyl, they noticed many benefits ranging from how the drug felt to improved health, fewer financial constraints, and reduction in stigma. In terms of how the drug felt, they reported that when injecting tar heroin, they would inject the whole drug solution at once, making for a bolus of drug effect immediately that would slowly dissipate with time. By switching to fentanyl, they could smoke a little bit all day long, making for a more even drug effect.
Date Range:Median number of injections in last 30 days:
July–December 2018​
90​
January–June 2019​
60​
July–December 2019​
25​
January–June 2020​
12.5​

For me Best high ever even blowing even Dilaudid away was stadol. amazing! the unicorn of highs 🦄💖🦋🍀

@jtemperence thanks for the info on what’s causing the sores

I disagree actually but I'm a rare case.. I find fentanyl to be the best feeling in the whole world. Nothing else like it. I don't understand the "zero euphoria opioid hammer" descriptions most users state. Its a purely bright world and nothing is wrong with any part of it when I felt the same substance. It was too good to be true. Just sitting in a chair like a slug more than content with myself doing nothing but staring at the wall (unlike pharmaceuticals which made me stimulated and want to do work). I would describe it as the best feeling in the world, with the worst withdrawal in the world. It was a horrible cold turkey experience from the up - to the down lol. Its better off that you hate them.... I would never have wanted to stop if I didn't run out of supply. This was about 1-2 years ago. It blew all the opioids I knew out of the water.
you sound like a retard nobody enjoys that fent trash.

I disagree actually but I'm a rare case.. I find fentanyl to be the best feeling in the whole world. Nothing else like it. I don't understand the "zero euphoria opioid hammer" descriptions most users state. Its a purely bright world and nothing is wrong with any part of it when I felt the same substance. It was too good to be true. Just sitting in a chair like a slug more than content with myself doing nothing but staring at the wall (unlike pharmaceuticals which made me stimulated and want to do work). I would describe it as the best feeling in the world, with the worst withdrawal in the world. It was a horrible cold turkey experience from the up - to the down lol. Its better off that you hate them.... I would never have wanted to stop if I didn't run out of supply. This was about 1-2 years ago. It blew all the opioids I knew out of the water.

“content with myself doing nothing but staring at the wall (unlike pharmaceuticals which made me stimulated and want to do work)”

Ah see now I like opiates cuz they give me energy and zest for life. Fentanyl will definitely “dope” one up compared to others. It’s also why I have an affinity for higher energy opiates.

-GC