• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Fentanyl Stigma On Bluelight. I Know It’s The Big Bad, But As An Emergent Megadrug It Needs More Focused HR And Less “Why You Doin That!?”, Alright?

I literally just shoved 200mg of a-PiHP up my but with no worries of OD. fuck opiates

There is literally no way for the average person to reasonably use fentanyl analogues in any way - and this is coming from a demonic PV goon.

Youll die and Ill still be hitting the foil. Even extremely professional and capable drug addicts Ive known over the years ended up killing themselves. And no offense Joey, but the fentanyl deaths of these careful people prove to me that people like me and you should never mess with fentanyl. Ive read your posts, go read mine. Were goofs who should never be near fentanyll.

Its unironically for the best. Now excuse me while I try and get trash bag of freon from the exposed AC unit.
Its so dangerous because even a proffesional took one hit of foil or a hoot and their heart stopped almost instantly they didnt even get a change to "overdue" it they just wanted 1 hit and now they are dead. No other drug does that I think this is why people are so cautious about this particular drug. I wouldnt even classify it as a drug it is a POISON that will kill you just as fast cyanide I mean the state could use it on death row and I bet none of them will comeback to life.

I’m going to assume I’m posting in the wrong thread or forum or whatever. And someone or someones will l’m sure, tell me this should be posted elsewhere, like in some fentanyl mega thread like was proposed above somewhere. Obviously, I'm new to the boards. Man I really wish I knew about blue light years ago.

I wanted to post recent experience(s) with the fake 30’s/fentanyl pills. Been messin’ with 30’s since around ‘08. Got clean in ‘12. Diagnosed with a gnarly form of Leukemia in ‘16. Was put on 30’s @ 24/day AND 80’s 9/day for the better part of 6 years now, and I never made it all last the month. It’s been brutal. The docs started tapering me this past spring, (2022). Also, brutal. I used to say to old “suppliers” and user friends that I was being prescribed enough to bring down a rhino. And I still couldn’t make it last. In hindsight, it’s crazy, very crazy.
Recently, I had an acquaintance tell me that he had a (new?) source for 30’s. Since the taper was killin’ me, I was psyched. So, I got the first batch of ‘em from him and they just didn’t look right. They were M 30’s with a very strange shade of blue. I recognized them for what they were, (I had received 1 or 2 here and there over the years). I immediately let this guy know what he was getting and he apparently flipped out on the person he got them from. Then he wanted them back from me, lol, that was NOT happening. And since then, I’ve told this guy that I’ll take all he can get his hands on. They’re waaay cheaper than what I was payin’ for real 30’s. And since I have the tolerance of 10 people, I can blow like 3 of them and get all kinds of silly. But holy cow, the sweat!
That does lead me into a mild rant about how incredibly dangerous these things are. For real. I was nervous the first time I had one. I got the itches and everything. I was all kinds of pleased with not just keeping withdrawal away, but getting...well, high again. Even on so much oxy, (both formulations), all I was doing was taking them to feel “normal”. Yeah, and keeping the pain that the damage leukemia did to my bones in check too. So “finding” these fake 30’s in my case has been kinda positive. I'm sure I'm not alone but also certain I'm in a distinct minority group.
Positive till you get a hot one. If you do 3 at a time and are mixing with oxy im not trying to scare you but you will be dead by the end of the month.

Its so dangerous because even a proffesional took one hit of foil or a hoot and their heart stopped almost instantly they didnt even get a change to "overdue" it they just wanted 1 hit and now they are dead. No other drug does that I think this is why people are so cautious about this particular drug. I wouldnt even classify it as a drug it is a POISON that will kill you just as fast cyanide I mean the state could use it on death row and I bet none of them will comeback to life.
Who was the professional?

Positive till you get a hot one. If you do 3 at a time and are mixing with oxy im not trying to scare you but you will be dead by the end of the month.
True it is in mostly everything now dope/h, cocaine, METH, in pills that look like the real ones, and it has showed up either on purpose or via accidental contamination on legal THC gummies and in pot/hash sold by dealers.

Only USA can get that level of consumerism to stick to such a shitty drug (but it’s strong; think XXXL portions, but is’ chap; think junk food). Fuck it even when poor ex-SSSR country got infested with it and analogues because of H drought they (junkies, police and regular folks together) fixed the problem quite fast and good enough so no one has to do fent unless they really want to (as a few fent survivors that stayed on it for so long can’t get high from good drugs any-more).

I saw in news how they busted 10g of fent with I think 500kg of coke in Belgium I think. Nice try with such “gifts” but no one knowingly selling fent here would last long. I guess in USA fent dealers get some kind of “discount” with police for killing undesirables or something.