• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Fentanyl Stigma On Bluelight. I Know It’s The Big Bad, But As An Emergent Megadrug It Needs More Focused HR And Less “Why You Doin That!?”, Alright?

Joey

Bluelighter
I’ve noticed in a large amount of threads regarding fentanyl, the snips to say “don’t do it it’s too strong/bad/you’ll die” or whatever are recurrent. Fentanyl is extremely potent, and dangerous, yes. This is also a main resource in which to collect and dispense harm reduction information to any kind of dope, or even things which aren’t narcotic as long as it’s within drugs and drug use

That can be a big methamfentylcrack sandwich, or a question to aspirin. Both should be treated with respect, alright? Sometimes it’s better to stay off a topic if you can’t be fashioned to a harm reduction model with a certain substance which turns you off, for whatever reason! Fent is extremely destructive in its endemic/pandemic level uprising all over, and that’s scary. But that’s exactly why this site exists, is to capture this and reduce the harm with some real answers!

Rant over. I’ve noticed this many times.

There is literally no way for the average person to reasonably use fentanyl analogues in any way - and this is coming from a demonic PV goon.

Youll die and Ill still be hitting the foil. Even extremely professional and capable drug addicts Ive known over the years ended up killing themselves. And no offense Joey, but the fentanyl deaths of these careful people prove to me that people like me and you should never mess with fentanyl. Ive read your posts, go read mine. Were goofs who should never be near fentanyll.

Its unironically for the best. Now excuse me while I try and get trash bag of freon from the exposed AC unit.

There is literally no way for the average person to reasonably use fentanyl analogues in any way - and this is coming from a demonic PV goon.

Youll die and Ill still be hitting the foil. Even extremely professional and capable drug addicts Ive known over the years ended up killing themselves. And no offense Joey, but the fentanyl deaths of these careful people prove to me that people like me and you should never mess with fentanyl. Ive read your posts, go read mine. Were goofs who should never be near fentanyll.

Its unironically for the best. Now excuse me while I try and get trash bag of freon from the exposed AC unit.
Hahahaha.

You and your Freon bender, shitting up my serious posts with your goofy ass!

😝

@tamarinds I read on psychonautwiki the a-PVP sheer numbers on dopaminergic and serotonin release and all that. It’s like double that of meth and it’s ridiculous. You mentioned you have abused the hell out of it. Or I’d call it abuse of you didn’t know exactly what the fuck you’re doing.

Are you sure you’re not experiencing a cathinone induced psychoses?

P.S. DM me Freon source and people in fridges onion links.. oops I mean into fridges. Like in they go, you know what I mean

@tamarinds I read on psychonautwiki the a-PVP sheer numbers on dopaminergic and serotonin release and all that. It’s like double that of meth and it’s ridiculous. You mentioned you have abused the hell out of it. Or I’d call it abuse of you didn’t know exactly what the fuck you’re doing.

Are you sure you’re not experiencing a cathinone induced psychoses?

P.S. DM me Freon source and people in fridges onion links.. oops I mean into fridges. Like in they go, you know what I mean
Dude it is obvious cathinone/pyrrolidine psychosis/delirium and it pairs well with the woods at night, freon and malt liquor

Last edited:
Would making a solution for dosing to avoid hot spots, keeping Narcan available, and never doing it alone be good harm reduction to cite before saying, "Don't do it."?
m30 to m30 are so radically different its crazy and I only eat them. I recently got off them, about a week now, and ONLY have been taking oxy but I've spent maybe 100x times what I did on fent analogs to real oxy which is at this point keeping me well enough through the holidays and getting father away from the opioid RC'S. I hate physical withdraws, if it was all mental I'd be fine but fuck me with the cold sweats etc
I figure ill stay on oxy till I can't afford to and then jump to subs, I was taking a 6 m30 a day and ti match that with oxy it took 200mg plus daily to just feel ok. Now im happily down to 30mg oxy 1mg Xanax every 8 hours

Some tips…

-If you purchase a bulk supply of m30’s, weigh out one with a milligram scale to calculate their average weight. Crush them all up and mix thoroughly, then weigh out the amount of powder that equals a pill. This will at least standardize each batch you buy and less risk with each individual pill.

-Have as many narcan sprays around as you can, at least 2. Fentanyl OD’s can require more than 1 often times.

-If you can, smoke it over shoot it. I’ve seen firsthand that smoking seems to be a bit (not a lot but a bit) safer in terms of OD’s than IV.

-Understand that fentanyl is it’s own beast and can be much harder to switch from to other opioids if needed for any number of reasons.

-Fentanyl induces chest wall rigidity known as “Wooden Chest Syndrome” this makes it deadlier than other opioids. This also means it can be harder to do chest compressions. They say often times you’ll break rib bones on a normal adult, in the case of a fentanyl OD you can almost be certain you will. If your not feeling crunching you aren’t pushing hard enough.

I’ll add more if I think of it.

-GC

-Fentanyl induces chest wall rigidity known as “Wooden Chest Syndrome” this makes it deadlier than other opioids. This also means it can be harder to do chest compressions. They say often times you’ll break rib bones on a normal adult, in the case of a fentanyl OD you can almost be certain you will. If your not feeling crunching you aren’t pushing hard enough.

-GC
This ^^^

And

"Both morphine and heroin depressed respiration by decreasing the rate of respiration, having no effect on tidal volume (Figure (Figure1b,c).1b,c). As previously reported (Hill et al., 2016; Hill et al., 2018), tidal volume was maintained due to the prolongation of inspiration by apneustic compensation. However, fentanyl depression of respiration resulted from both a decrease in the rate of respiration (Figure (Figure1b)1b) and a decrease in tidal volume (Figure (Figure1c).1c)."

Tidal volume is the amount of air. Fentanyl suppresses respiration more quickly and also has a much more significant effect on the amount in each breath.

They monitor your breathing more carefully than other opioids when they give you Fentanyl in a medical setting.
Chasing the short high combined with greater respiratory suppression makes it intrinsically more dangerous... aside from extreme potency, resistance to Narcan, and such things.

Yea it should be known that you can get narcan IM or nasal spray for free on the east coast. I don't know the program off hand but thats how that works. Ive never had an OD of oral m30, lucky I guess, but I also only eat a whole one then see where that gets me. Then again I one time took 5 grams of MDMA and then when I was coming down 10-15 hits of acid and survived lol I was int he hospital as the LSD was coming up and had a BP of 210/110 lol god I can't believe I survived grad school lol. If you ever or have got you PhD or even a masters and do teaching etc to pay your way through its so depressing and lonely that drugs are the only source of happiness I found.

I find that oxy is much better if I can source it for affordable rates but I will say the ER sucks and chewing up 40's and 80's, I find to not be as strong as American 30mg oxy
Some tips…

-If you purchase a bulk supply of m30’s, weigh out one with a milligram scale to calculate their average weight. Crush them all up and mix thoroughly, then weigh out the amount of powder that equals a pill. This will at least standardize each batch you buy and less risk with each individual pill.

-Have as many narcan sprays around as you can, at least 2. Fentanyl OD’s can require more than 1 often times.

-If you can, smoke it over shoot it. I’ve seen firsthand that smoking seems to be a bit (not a lot but a bit) safer in terms of OD’s than IV.

-Understand that fentanyl is it’s own beast and can be much harder to switch from to other opioids if needed for any number of reasons.

-GC

Some tips…

-GC
Do you think a Fentanyl MEGATHREAD - TIPS SO YOU DONT DIP topic should be created? I’d be willing to start that one. I’ve had my share of experience and hold no reservations.

Do you think a Fentanyl MEGATHREAD - TIPS SO YOU DONT DIP topic should be created? I’d be willing to start that one. I’ve had my share of experience and hold no reservations.
I honestly do, there are so many m30 going around that I think that its safe to look at the RC's and see there damage and if they are comparable to oxy where the withdrawal aren't as bad and I can last 12 hours from dose to dose without sever WD

Let’s do it, seems like a good idea to me!

-GC

I honestly do, there are so many m30 going around that I think that its safe to look at the RC's and see there damage and if they are comparable to oxy where the withdrawal aren't as bad and I can last 12 hours from dose to dose without sever WD
Okay cool. I am going to need to look into these r30s a bit and the pills going around. There’s an abundance of posts but if you could provide me some info here that’d be cool.

I can provide context to fentanyls purity in general using public submission lab results from my country. You might be surprised how little the Color or batch matters. It’s a wild gamble. Could be 5% fent, or it could be 30% with fake Xanax in flualprazolam and actual heroin added as well.

Okay cool. I am going to need to look into these r30s a bit and the pills going around. There’s an abundance of posts but if you could provide me some info here that’d be cool.

I can provide context to fentanyls purity in general using public submission lab results from my country. You might be surprised how little the Color or batch matters. It’s a wild gamble. Could be 5% fent, or it could be 30% with fake Xanax in flualprazolam and actual heroin added as well.
thats insane, in Canada you guys are seeing a lot of fake m30's? here in the US its crazy and they don't even put fent in it, they put other opioid RC's that I am not too familiar. I only do oral and I know the bioavailability of fent is very low with oral route. but they sell the pills for like 3$ a pill so its just straight up the cheapest thing they can put in it that will get the customer high. Unfortunately, for us its bad as we don't know what were withdrawing from and how "long the legs" are for that compound which makes it tricky in keeping a steady habit while still holding a decent job that requires a lot of mental and physical stamina. I found with one that I needed two in the morning, two in the afternoon and 4 at night to just be feeling fine until I made the switch to the over priced oxy. I will say that I had to take 200mg at once to just match my few pills I was taking and now I take maybe 90 to 100 mg a day and still trying to get that down as the cost is ridiculous. If I could get a ton from Europe it would make my wallet a lot happier as it seems to be 1/4 of the price.

This is a project I will start tonight. You have jurisdiction over the edits and mods and whether it’s a sticky or not obviously!

Sounds good! I see sticky being a good idea too. This is information that could save a lot of lives and I agree with the idea that for too long we’ve had a “just say no” approach which needs to change. This is a good first step in that direction.

I look forward to seeing what you compile!

-GC

Yippee yi yo
Harm reduction doesn't mean saying something is not harmful. It means reducing harm, like it says.

I’m going to assume I’m posting in the wrong thread or forum or whatever. And someone or someones will l’m sure, tell me this should be posted elsewhere, like in some fentanyl mega thread like was proposed above somewhere. Obviously, I'm new to the boards. Man I really wish I knew about blue light years ago.

I wanted to post recent experience(s) with the fake 30’s/fentanyl pills. Been messin’ with 30’s since around ‘08. Got clean in ‘12. Diagnosed with a gnarly form of Leukemia in ‘16. Was put on 30’s @ 24/day AND 80’s 9/day for the better part of 6 years now, and I never made it all last the month. It’s been brutal. The docs started tapering me this past spring, (2022). Also, brutal. I used to say to old “suppliers” and user friends that I was being prescribed enough to bring down a rhino. And I still couldn’t make it last. In hindsight, it’s crazy, very crazy.
Recently, I had an acquaintance tell me that he had a (new?) source for 30’s. Since the taper was killin’ me, I was psyched. So, I got the first batch of ‘em from him and they just didn’t look right. They were M 30’s with a very strange shade of blue. I recognized them for what they were, (I had received 1 or 2 here and there over the years). I immediately let this guy know what he was getting and he apparently flipped out on the person he got them from. Then he wanted them back from me, lol, that was NOT happening. And since then, I’ve told this guy that I’ll take all he can get his hands on. They’re waaay cheaper than what I was payin’ for real 30’s. And since I have the tolerance of 10 people, I can blow like 3 of them and get all kinds of silly. But holy cow, the sweat!
That does lead me into a mild rant about how incredibly dangerous these things are. For real. I was nervous the first time I had one. I got the itches and everything. I was all kinds of pleased with not just keeping withdrawal away, but getting...well, high again. Even on so much oxy, (both formulations), all I was doing was taking them to feel “normal”. Yeah, and keeping the pain that the damage leukemia did to my bones in check too. So “finding” these fake 30’s in my case has been kinda positive. I'm sure I'm not alone but also certain I'm in a distinct minority group.