• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl nasal spray

I had access when I was around 18 (this would have been in the mid 70's if that makes any difference) Demerol via the medicine cabinet. Also had access to many other desirable drugs but IME I truly loved how the Demerol made me feel. I can still remember how it would feel when it would start kicking in. Pure euphoria! I can't understand why others are saying how it sucks etc. Truly not my experience and not the experience of any of my friends. As always OP, please be safe in doing whatever you are planning to take.

Meperidine (demerol) is another one that isn't really all that great unless you have little opioid tolerance. It helps with pain but doesn't have the euphoria that other opioids/ opiates have that contain an 1-Benzylisoquinoline backbone. Morphine isn't the greatest example but it's brethren are.
Morphine ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-`-~- Fentanyl
220px-Benzylisoquinoline_structure_in_Morphine.svg.png
vs.
220px-Fentanyl2DCSD.svg.png

Is it better when addicted because you get that instant healing and go from hell to - in this case - normal in a few seconds (when IV:ing), just like the best heroin rush is not the virgin one, but the one where one is extremely sick and then goes to seventh heaven within 15-30 seconds?

Or why do you need addiction specifically for this drug?

I might have spoken to quickly as the Demerol fans are fond of it. I should have said that I didn't like it all that much and it was called "Dummy Oil" before I was even born as a lot of H users really disliked it. It does not take an addiction to "like" it and most of the fans I know got it in the hospital as having a supply at home is rare because of the toxic metabolite.

I don't dislike it I just prefer almost anything else except codeine or tramadol. If you can get some then cheers.

Glad to hear everything worked out and your okay gang777dark.

sounds like death in nasal spray form. Fent is unlike any other opiate. Not even measured in milligrams (Fent doses are in Micro Grams). ESPECIALLY if you have no opiate tolerance, don't touch fent. Shit kills more people everyday than heroin by far. BTW, the high isn't even that great. Heroin is much better and, frankly, safer.

sounds like death in nasal spray form. Fent is unlike any other opiate. Not even measured in milligrams (Fent doses are in Micro Grams). ESPECIALLY if you have no opiate tolerance, don't touch fent. Shit kills more people everyday than heroin by far. BTW, the high isn't even that great. Heroin is much better and, frankly, safer.
You're right my dude,but luckily i got a preparation medically measured and i took it buccal,all went good!And yeah the high is a lot less recreational than like all the opiates i've tried