• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl nasal spray

gang777dark

Greenlighter
Hi,as i said in a previous post:
'm a very experienced psychonaut,with no addiction and stuff like that.
i'm very experienced with tryptamine,amphetamines,methampetamines,phenethylamines,benzos and some opiods.
I'll try to give you the most informations about me so you can give me a good advice:to get high i usually take:
20mg oxycodone oral
3/4 mg hydromorphone oral
0,6/0,8 buprenorphine oral
20mg hydrocodone oral
10mg methadone oral
250 mg tramadol oral
300mg codeine oral
200/250 mg dihydrocodeine oral
20mg morphine oral
That's my opioids experience,i take them always without tolerance.
I wanted to try fentanyl,oral,nasal or trasdermal but i can't find a safe way but yesterday i found a fentanyl nasal spray for a resoneable price,the description is this:

Fentanyl HCl Nasal Spray 5 ml 1000mcg/ml
Fentanyl HCl Spray Liquid which should be administered through your nose like any allergy spray. Each of your spray should give you about 100mcg/spray instantly. So this 5 ml bottle can give 50 sprays in total which should be good for your test.

My question is:is it worth?is it safe and how much should i take?
thanksss

Looks like you already have access to a nice spectrum of opioids/ates, is there any particular reason you want to use Fentanyl ? Like pain or just curiosity? Something you should keep in mind is Fent is not as euphoric as most of the ops you've already tried.

It's great for pain but not so much for recreation if you have access to the ops listed above. It also F's people up trying to chase a good high from it and I'm sure you know how easily it can put people down, more so from IV use but still.

If your looking for a sedating but not all that great feeling drug that will skyrocket your tolerance and leave you in withdrawals if you finish the bottle then it's for you. If you proceed with it start with half to one spray and give it plenty of time to kick in before re-dosing. A friend not who is not using is a good idea to have with you and narcan(naloxone) plus a cell phone. Good Luck and stay safe.

opioid%20dosing%20chart.png
These charts can vary so start SMALL! ~ 0.1mg = 100mcg ~

http://www.mdmag.com/conference-cov...ic-opioid-dosing-calculation-isnt-simple-math

Last edited:
Looks like you already have access to a nice spectrum of opioids/ates, is there any particular reason you want to use Fentanyl ? Like pain or just curiosity? Something you should keep in mind is Fent is not as euphoric as most of the ops you've already tried.

It's great for pain but not so much for recreation if you have access to the ops listed above. It also F's people up trying to chase a good high from it and I'm sure you know how easily it can put people down, more so from IV use but still.

If your looking for a sedating but not all that great feeling drug that will skyrocket your tolerance and leave you in withdrawals if you finish the bottle then it's for you. If you proceed with it start with half to one spray and give it plenty of time to kick in before re-dosing. A friend not who is not using is a good idea to have with you and narcan(naloxone) plus a cell phone. Good Luck and stay safe.

opioid%20dosing%20chart.png
These charts can vary so start SMALL! ~ 0.1mg = 100mcg ~

http://www.mdmag.com/conference-cov...ic-opioid-dosing-calculation-isnt-simple-math

It may sounds stupid but i'm a ''psychonaut'' and very curious about testing all substances (in a safe way) and see the differences,that's why i tested such a good range of opiates.
Since i can't do half a spray,one shouldn't be dangerous?and yeah i just try it 1 time and then throw the bottle(sounds stupid but i always do this with opiates,test 1 time and then throw the rest away lol)

According to a PsychonautWiki, 100 micrograms is a strong dose and 100+ is a heavy dose. If i had a nasal spray like that and wanted to (ab)use it, i'd spray it on a piece of glass or something first and try to fingerdip it. Would also be an allergy test. I'd do it like this for the second time too, but would lick like half of it and wait if something happens. Only then, if nothing much happened, i'd try to spray it in my nose. Once. Taking more than one spray would probably be dangerous, even if it didn't do anything for the first time. That's just what i'd do though.

It would be still dangerous if bought from some kind of darknet market. There could be another substance or too much of fentanyl in one spray, like way more than 100mcgs.

Also, if i had an access to oxys, hydromorphone and morphine, i'd stick to that, since fentanyl rush is said to be inferior to an oxy/morphine/hydromorphone rush. Or maybe i'd try fent too...out of curiosity lol.

Having a sober friend with opioid antagonist on hand would also be good for the first/second time :D

No problem for allergy,years ago i got a surgery and they used fent on me,does this ''lick''method works?

Whatever you do, DO NOT shoot this. I had used this nasally alot of times, and decided to get more out of it, by shooting it. As a result, my heart stopped and I didn't breath on my own until the ambulance arrived and put naloxone in me.

And the list of what you've used: do you take it all at once, or is each line a seperate use?

Whatever you do, DO NOT shoot this. I had used this nasally alot of times, and decided to get more out of it, by shooting it. As a result, my heart stopped and I didn't breath on my own until the ambulance arrived and put naloxone in me.

Do you know how much you shot & was it pharma grade fentanyl or a DNM analog ?

Do you know how much you shot & was it pharma grade fentanyl or a DNM analog ?
It was an analogue, and regarding the dosage: today I'm not 100 % sure, so I won't pretend like it, as someone will perhaps die if I'm wrong, but I can tell you this much: I had used up to 6 sprays at once nasally, and then I shot no more than 2 or 3 (in hindsight I can't know for sure, as I first sprayed 6 times in the syringe and then split it up), and died instantly. I calculated before shooting it (obviously I knew the BA was higher shotting), but it didn't work. Just be extremely careful, or have a friend ready with a spray of naloxone.

At least, like with other opioids, there was no pain or anxiety. Just darkness. When my GF used it, however, I had alot of it (panic/anxiety), as she was borderline dead/out for some 15 minutes. I didn't call an ambulance as I was afraid of someone of us getting locked up again.

Maybe put one spray onto a Q-tip and give it a light swipe inside your front lip (buccaly) or nose. The majority should remain absorbed by the cotton, or spray it onto something like glass as Aprophenea suggested than swipe it with a q-tip or something similar. I've read of people using massive doses with sky high tolerances but in your case the safety margin is much smaller as your not a junkie. Since you plan on throwing it away afterwards wasting a little by spraying onto something else first shouldn't be a major concern.

Whatever you decide examine it first and make sure the fent is mixed homogeneously in it's solution and and take baby doses till you are sure of what you have. I think having a spotter or someone with you would be the best safety protocol you could employ. Stay safe and report back on how it goes.

Maybe put one spray onto a Q-tip and give it a light swipe inside your front lip (buccaly) or nose. The majority should remain absorbed by the cotton, or spray it onto something like glass as Aprophenea suggested than swipe it with a q-tip or something similar. I've read of people using massive doses with sky high tolerances but in your case the safety margin is much smaller as your not a junkie. Since you plan on throwing it away afterwards wasting a little by spraying onto something else first shouldn't be a major concern.

Whatever you decide examine it first and make sure the fent is mixed homogeneously in it's solution and and take baby doses till you are sure of what you have. I think having a spotter or someone with you would be the best safety protocol you could employ. Stay safe and report back on how it goes.
That seems a reasonable way,yeah wasting is not a problem since i wanted only to try one time.
If i like spray in a glass and then use like a little piece of paper (like a blotter) and swipe half of what i've sprayed and then put the blotter like in my cheeks should it work too?

Yeah, that would probably be more precise than the q-tip. You could even go with a 1/4 or 1/3 of a spray with that method. I mean it's not Carfentanyl but extreme caution should be used till you know exactly what you have. Shake the bottle first to make sure nothing has precipitated out of solution and everything is distributed homogeneously in the solution. Def report back as well cause I'll be thinking about your fent test all week if I don't see you post again.

Yeah, that would probably be more precise than the q-tip. You could even go with a 1/4 or 1/3 of a spray with that method. I mean it's not Carfentanyl but extreme caution should be used till you know exactly what you have. Shake the bottle first to make sure nothing has precipitated out of solution and everything is distributed homogeneously in the solution. Def report back as well cause I'll be thinking about your fent test all week if I don't see you post again.
Yeah,gonna try like tomorrow,i'll let u know and thanks again for the suuuuper help <3
lot of love

If your looking for a sedating but not all that great feeling drug that will skyrocket your tolerance and leave you in withdrawals if you finish the bottle then it's for you.

Sounds like a pretty shitty drug. Wasn't really interested in fentanyl and didn't know much about it, but now I can say that under no circumstances would I be interested in trying it. Thanks for the info

Meperidine (demerol) is another one that isn't really all that great unless you have little opioid tolerance. It helps with pain but doesn't have the euphoria that other opioids/ opiates have that contain an 1-Benzylisoquinoline backbone. Morphine isn't the greatest example but it's brethren are.
Morphine ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-`-~- Fentanyl
220px-Benzylisoquinoline_structure_in_Morphine.svg.png
vs.
220px-Fentanyl2DCSD.svg.png

Last edited:
I remember having a stash of Meperedine ampules but they included Pethidine in the formula which made it stronger, but the dose was also high considering it consisted of 3 ampules containing 2 ml each IV'd with water solution - not at all that bad, especially if taken together benzos. Demerol alone can be indeed pretty weak if you have a high tolerance. But this other medication seemed to be quite okay, even better than morphine. Back then I was using it for pain, so there was a lot of other substances involved.

I remember from an older user that Demerol was called "Dummy Oil" among junkies in the late 70's & 80's, but then again a lot of people have had a decent buzz off it, usually people in the hospital with ripe Mu receptors. I came across a crooked anesthesiologist that sold vials of everything and I didn't get a whole lot out of it but I guess I can't discount other's experiences, I just wouldn't encourage anyone to seek it out over say Hydromorphone. Another problem is the metabolite is toxic and can be nasty if it builds up in your system, That's why you never see anyone with it for long term use, even the pills are somewhat rare as most never get to take any home from the hospital.

Of all the Bentley compounds Carfentanyl is supposedly far more euphoric than Fent but it's also the most dangerous thing out there besides Etorphine M-99 maybe(elephant tranquilizer~1,000-3,000 x morphine).

Meperidine (demerol) is another one that isn't really all that great unless you have little opioid tolerance. It helps with pain but doesn't have the euphoria that other opioids/ opiates have that contain an 1-Benzylisoquinoline backbone. Morphine isn't the greatest example but it's brethren are.
Morphine ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-`-~- Fentanyl
220px-Benzylisoquinoline_structure_in_Morphine.svg.png
vs.
220px-Fentanyl2DCSD.svg.png

Is it better when addicted because you get that instant healing and go from hell to - in this case - normal in a few seconds (when IV:ing), just like the best heroin rush is not the virgin one, but the one where one is extremely sick and then goes to seventh heaven within 15-30 seconds?

Or why do you need addiction specifically for this drug?

I'M ALIVE
So i took a piece of glass,sprayed 1 spray(repeated it like 3 or 4 times to have the perfect squeeze to divide) then i took a little square of blotter like paper and swipe half of the 100mcs.Put the piece of paper under my tongue and waited:HOLY LUCKILY I USED 50MCGS AND NOT 100,i was high like a kite ahahahaha not too much euphoria compared to other opiates i've tried but very phisically strong and veeeeeeeeeeeeery sedating.
I used gloves and mask during the preparation and had a friend(sober)with narcan near me,just in case.
Thank you all guys <3