• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fentanyl is garbage, and it ruined heroin.

Yep you hit it right on the head. And personally I've never even tried heroin. But it did ruin the pill market too. You can't buy real oxycodone off the street anymore it's literally all pressed fentanyl.

Trash drugs delt by trash people

There's nothing to be done, I mean people lace weed with oregano. What you want more? It's all about money, pure heroine is rare these days. Same as many others, mostly I miss pure MDMA.
I'd be okay with 91 % MDMA
I'm not ok with 91% MDMA with bzp mixed in .
As long as the cut is something inert like the stuff they use on potato chips.
Not trying to be a dick but literally no one is getting weed cut with oregano. If you are it's because you are in highschool and also a dush.

I have had weed that was sprayed with jwh or k2. Even Dr pepper. To weigh it down. - these were one off occasions though.

Fentanyl as the op points out has become so wide spread in north America, it's become an industry standard. Not just a few shitty dealers here or there.

The cutting agent has replaced the active ingredients all together.

I dont know if you americans are aware of this by now since its going on since about 1.5 yr or 2 yrs or something like that, if youre not aware of this and you are one of the many americans whos desires are crushed by not having acces to real h anymore and I predict - tho I really dont know that much about h so correct me if Im wrong - that you guys especially miss really high quality h4, well, this might create mass drug tourism to Antwerp, Belgium, and this is really a bizare change in the history of drugs that suddenly popped up over without any anouncement of some kind, heard before hand not one single rumour about it, and what is strange is that as long as I live I have never known h4 to be generally available over here and I myself ever knew one time ever that a dealer sold h4 tho I wasnt able to track him down before he got busted on his bike and I dont know if he did this because nobody wanted to buy white h from him or that he simply was mistaken himself but he sold it as coke and I guess not bad quality since quite some ppl died from it and I dont suspect fent since I never heard one case of fent over here and this was in Amsterdam and jellinek said it was h and cause jellinek is one of the most trusted sources in the world they would for sure mentioned a highly unique drug for our countries never heard of before killing ppl should it have been fent they surely would have mentioned it, anyway Im rambling, also strange is that while we practically never had h4 you americans almost always had h4 and now you dont anymore and now Antwerp is - like I said since more or less 1.5 yr to 2 yrs - flooded with really very high purity (I got it tested a few times and fluctuated between 84 and 87% purity) real and completely fent free white h4, very cheap, 18 euro per g the only thing is the minimum amount you have to buy 20 g at once, which is why I dont buy it much cause since many yrs ago being able to get very expensive but real high purity and fent free h4 from the dark web and actually from canada, it was right away one of my most loved drugs and I only ever snorted h4, it was many yrs ago since not that long ago was able to get my hands on such stuff but if I have 20g laying around I simply cant control myself and I simply abuse the fuck out of it so I buy rather on more rare occasions, should I buy regularly I would be physically addicted in no time and fuck that shit I had already quite some yrs ago an extreme oxy addiction that was already hard enough to kick but in which I succeeded also already sevreral yrs ago and I imagine h addiction to just suck quite a bit more so no thank you, Ill avoid getting physically addictive to h4.

I was clean for two years from 2019 to 2021 and the first bag of dope I did was straight Fentanyl. Obviously I had zero tolerance from being clean for two years and I sniffed one bag of it and that high hit me like a train. I knew that it wasn't heroin because it was so powerful, I felt like my consciousness was slipping away and I said to the guy I was with that I needed water and he said go in the kitchen and get some. As soon as I got up I fell back down on the couch. Then I lost consciousness and woke up on a stretcher going into an ambulance and they said I overdosed and that I wasn't breathing and I turned blue.

Later I ran into the guy I was with and he said I fell out and he said at first I looked gray and that I was making gurgling noises and he smacked me as hard as he can, then he said I turned blue and he went in the kitchen and got ice cubes and put them on my balls. He said I looked like a dead body and he started giving me mouth to mouth CPR because I wasn't breathing. The paramedics got there and gave me 2 or 3 doses of Narcan then I woke up.

Fuck Fentanyl, at least with Heroin you didn't have to worry about shit like that, I mean you did but not on that level

Can someone plz tell me what I'm doing wrong shooting fet? It's like it's won't register cuz its too fuckin thick? Like wtf, does it need cooked down .. but I'm not feeling anything I need help. Cuz this seems not right , I've had only one good hit of fetty in a bong and had such a great feeling lasted all day and I didn't even want to shoot up a dang thing... haven't felt that same thing since... anyways yes plz yall lmk wtf I need to do so I'm not wasting this & possibly getvsone relief...
Thnx

nothing like pharma grade morphine and diamorphine, you can shoot up those indefinitely for years on end multiple times a day and it doesn't damage your veins at all. The euphoria and analgesia are consistent aswell. Beautiful substances.
What do I need to do to get ahold of a steady source for the pain relief ..? Fent has just ruined everything, now I'm completely numb WTF
IV USER WTF CAN I DO?

It seems to be simple economics, in the US definitely. The cartels find it cheaper and more cost effective to run labs with precursor chemicals brought in from China and with higher profit margins than with having to manage poppy fields, processing and smuggling etc. Imagine how many doses can be derived from a couple of keys of fentanyl than from 5 or 10 times the amount of keys of heroin. It is a mixture of maximising profit, no regulation and not giving a fuck because they know the consumer base will pay for whatever it is that will get the monkey off their backs.

It will happen more and more in Europe. We have seen lava in the UK and it has shown up in coke and heroin. But there is still a supply of heroin from long standing snuggling routes and agreements from Afghanistan, Pakistan, through Iran and via the Turkish, Kurdish and other organised crime groups. The problem here at the moment is that the cuts seem to be coming from smaller organised crime groups adding cuts in to bulk up their usual keys (xylazine is showing up a lot too).

But in the US, the cartels in Mexico and their allies control production and distribution as well as export and even retail - this is what cartels do by definition. Europe has cartels but they ship in coke from the west and heroin from the east and from the east, there is a lot of opium and heroin stockpiled along those routes. It could change but the situation isn't as dire as in the US where it seems to mostly come down to a lack of economic incentive to grow and process poppies, as well as smuggle a bulkier product when they can run the labs, use precursor chemicals and smuggle way more and use it as "heroin", "percocet", "xanax" and just about anything else. I never understood why they put it in coke but that's started happening here too.