• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles Fentanyl found in THC gummies sold in stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ate these the grey market cannabinoids sourced from 0.3%THC (or less) Hemp? If so, it is a distinctly different situation from say Fentanyl being found in in a fully legal product in a mandatory lab tested jurisdiction. B/c of course that would mean an immediate loss pf retail/growth/production licenses. And Fentanyl can not get into fully traced ‘seed to sale’ governed legalization. Unless deliberate. My solution is simple; federally legalize.

Tom

These days we can trust nobody on cannabis...

...invalid with respect to all the medical dispensaries...

Well, there's just no dispensaries where to go in my sacrificed province, but that ain't mentioned in yet one more article telling « the truth » and all... So my *TRUST* indicator didn't move by 1 iota, as if i'd trust total $tranger$ who sold their soals to the devil in exhange of a privilege-¢ard, on their knees displaying large round eyes like Bambi, on some distant planet where Québeker$ ain't allowed to go $hoping (...) - in case ya didn't hear. So i respond to "invalid" with plain "futile", no gummies at the SQdC and nowhere else, except if one engages into postal frauds, etc. Keep the "fun", i pass, the product would be luxury and placebo anyway.

If you have a problem with private sellers...

That was confiscated long ago and i'm not used to renew contacts which felt like a mistake, but the SQdC is actually a MONOPOLY, yano... What's the use for 2 unjust laws if everything of value arrives by mail in the 1st place? Not to mention seniors being required to show their ID before passing a vestibule!!

Come see it all by yourself, that alone is Halloween stuff enough.

🎃

It was just a matter of time. Wouldn’t be surprised even if they find it in a baby formula.
Agreed. :( I used to buy inexpensive bulk instant coffee from India with chicory and milk powder, for myself and South Asian friends who don't drink it but serve it to their relatives. However I have since stopped doing this. I haven't bought any as I bought it before the COVID pandemic.

Ate these the grey market cannabinoids sourced from 0.3%THC (or less) Hemp? If so, it is a distinctly different situation from say Fentanyl being found in in a fully legal product in a mandatory lab tested jurisdiction. B/c of course that would mean an immediate loss pf retail/growth/production licenses. And Fentanyl can not get into fully traced ‘seed to sale’ governed legalization. Unless deliberate. My solution is simple; federally legalize.

Tom
I think it was found in fully legal/decriminalised THC products. They are supposed to be for medical use but anyone can easily buy them or get a med card and then buy them, or travel to very close bordering states and easily legally buy them. I habe never used them, bought them, or bought legal/decriminalised marijuana or hashish in a store.

Last edited:
Omfg

It says right in the damn article that confirmatory tests showed that there wasn't any fentanyl at all in the products mentioned.

» UPDATE: The Montgomery County DA has said subsequent lab tests did not confirm the presence of illicit drugs in the unregulated THC products.

Can't believe the OP did not read the actual article and just posted it here. That's bullshit.
I posted the article as a warning after I immediately read the news article and it was broadcasted live on local Televised news. They did testing and updated it.

I am not sure if this really happened or where it happened but on reddit some ex-dealer in a what's the worst thing you have done, or in a drug discussion forum wrote how he/she/they were selling drugs online and he/she/they mixed up mescaline powder or a research chem powder with fent, and the people who ordered what they were told and assumed was mescaline powder or a different RC got fent instead and died from it.

Seeing as the news article was updated i consider this topic finished therefore i am going to close this thread.
Please keep it civil dont resort to name calling etc we are all here for a common shared reason we are basically a community lets treat each other with more respect
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.