• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles Fentanyl found in THC gummies sold in stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M'well, i was lucky enough to experiment with home-growing my own selections of cannabis, THC-centric but also with CBD like the Cannatonic. Too bad my appartment was obviously visited by SpiderMites previously to my rent there...

Nonetheless the memories i keep of what i saw changed me forever, there's no way i can be persuaded to trust total strangers who openly multiply vilification vectors in some insulting self-serving predatory manner, since i actually live in a prohibitionnist regime where "legal" electorally translated as some state MONOPOLE following Trudeau's statement at the Toronto Star to the letter, about not pleasing consumers... He also repeated plenty of times it wasn't for the money... Yano.

Anyway, it's not expensive at all to use a microscope and run just a few preliminary visual tests looking for hints of tampering with dame Nature's precious gift: it's assimilable to a naturally-occuring type of visual encryption that attempts to counterfit would only damage in obvious manners most of the time. For example "blasting" blows off the screen, if i may say so, while TumbleWeed is just routine with indu$trial stuff. In any case the lack of love & respect can seem recognizable after a while to the trained eye. Plus it doubles the fun and even more: it's enhancing entertainment at a very affordable cost if you'll satisfy with old/cheap technology (USB2, etc.)!

Perhaps it won't catch all toxic "bargains" but IMO there's nothing like TRUST so it seems to me the ultimate trust is in oneself - which was a natural right confiscated in my sacrificed province exactly.

As for propagandist articles chosen for their sensationalist extravagance, like euh... Do i even need to explain... It reminds me a story of my childhood: Peter who cried wolf or something...

As a matter of fact, thanks to YouTube, i got no tears left for Halloween creatures as (THC) Drama Queens, infanticide candies that never seem to end in court then prison, even cannibals by the fault of cannabis in Africa! Not to mention male teenagers turning hermaphrodites (to make it short), smart kids made dumb with no hope to recover, embryos "damaged" who will become under-developped, ugly and fat 5 years after they've left the maternal wound, etc. Amen.

☮️

Where I come from fent is not big problem (and it’ll hopefully stay that way) but person who tests weed (it’s illegal here) told me she stopped smoking it because of all the shit that was found in those tests. So yeah, grown your own if you can is planet-wide best option.

this is terrible , as cannabis itself is extremely safe physically youd not be able to harm your body (unless you fall asleep next to a heater, or have a bath, go in the water etc)

Tested positive for fentanyl AND heroin? Also tested positive for "K2"?

I want to know if it was an actual amount or just incidental trace amounts.

Very concerning. Considering it's Philadelphia, maybe some jerk employee threw some drugs in the batch for shits n giggles, or unintentionally contaminated it.

Very concerning...

Where I come from fent is not big problem (and it’ll hopefully stay that way) but person who tests weed (it’s illegal here) told me she stopped smoking it because of all the shit that was found in those tests. So yeah, grown your own if you can is planet-wide best option.

growing your own outdoors is a pain in the ass where i come from. it seems like just when you are about to harvest the rain comes and that leaves the plants moldy in some parts. even the parts that look clean are harsh compared to indoors. i never tested my nugs, but even the clean ones must've had something that was making them harsh.

i never found my indoors to be strong enough to want to smoke as well. i even had a 400 watt HPS and the weed was still very very low THC. the outdoors were so much stronger and they weren't even in a place where the sun was shining all day.

as far as this article goes, i don't really eat edibles but it still sucks people do fucked up shit like lace gummies. i just actually clicked the article after writing my post, it figures they are delta 8 gummies too, like they are borderline legal anyways. for whatever reason, i want to feel like i trust my dispensary and they'd never have any metals in the vapes or whatever else goes wrong with consuming THC. the only harsh nugs i get from the dispensary are the ones with the most THC. for whatever reason when they get above 30% thc on some of the nugs it seems like the crystals and just denseness of the nugs make them a little harsh, nothing compared to how bad outdoor weed can be though. i have super respect for people that grow clean outdoor weed. i'm not much into growning anymore, but i'm sure there are a ton of tips to keep nugs from going bad.

...your own outdoors is a pain in the ass...

It's still my choice, my pain, my ass.

It turns out i got some fair opportunities to test my chances again, with plenty of everything a cannabis plant used to thrive on since even before mankind found out about it. All confiscated by « légaleezation » exactly, while we're imposed the non-verifiable « legal-safer » endoctrination in absence of long-term systematic studies addressing astronomical numbers of scenarios designed to pass "verification", but yet NOT elude sensitive antennas... Not to mention politi¢ian$ constantly avoiding to go where they are needed inspires me further suspicion, definitely not TRUST as when i used to gauge the merchandise in company of my former dealer who was welcome to pass by and share a drink.

No need for nannie$ in the 3rd-age anyway. Ideally i should be able to cook my own edibles myself and decide the posology, which quite strangely is the same both for THC *AND* CBD at Québec's SQdC... And that's only the surface of what comes with 3rd-parties unworthy of my TRUST in a captive market to begin with.

...i have super respect for people that grow clean outdoor weed.

Me too, i was privileged and now that is lost for no good purpose; the cost raised and the taxes as well, but what for?

Year-long Halloween propaganda running on TV day & night, even Star Trek up to the late Picard series... Between M.A.D.D. and alcohol brain-washing publicity. All because Justin Trudeau didn't want to repel UN's bogus $¢ien¢e before USA does, eventually.

☮️

It was just a matter of time. Wouldn’t be surprised even if they find it in a baby formula.
I know someone who bought pot from a dealer, he did not use other drugs, and he died as the bud was either purposely laced with fentanyl, or if the dealer was selling other drugs such as heroin or opiates and it got onto the bud by a contamination accident.

growing your own outdoors is a pain in the ass where i come from
Pretty much here too aside from seaside. That’s why last night I had a dream getting some auto-flowering. There are some really good auto-flowering strains for years. Top ones a waaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than many/most hybrids before legalization in USA and with a decent yield.

Some years ago I pretty much fell out of following weed trends and evolving of market and o boy was I surprised after catching up just a tiny bit from a friend who never left/paused that lifestyle. Indoor techniques are miles ahead with new LEDs, aeroponica and what not, auto strain I smoked was like 20%+ THC and fucking tasty, than hit of rosin I smoked (even I tried top notch shatter, clear etc before) almost made me pass out after a hit, making ice-hash is so refined from certain strains results in 80%+ yield with insane concentration of cannabinoids, colours and smells of some strains are insane, understanding of chemical composition of weed went far from THC – CBD ratio, hell I even smoked (almost legal) CBG weed with minimal amount of THC and I couldn’t believe look, smell and high it produced (unlike early CBD strains I find useless recreationally)…..i could go for pages.

Anyway with everything taken into account it’s a good time to be alive for growers. And for all growers, be it for someone like me who’ll be content with one plant or for commercial space-style growers. And sadly as in countries like mine, where weed is still illegal, street stuff is still in range from shitty to insane prices from something far from top notch or even more insane prices for top-notch legal (no delta-8 or anything just low/no THC) weed…..growing your own or knowing very rare kind of growers who don’t compromise quality is the way….

M'well, i'm told i'm spamming, by a moderator i suspect to obey some fidelities... So be it, mister "moderator".

The thing is it's not SPAM to reflect on history as it's most expected through some distortion mirror, not mine anyway.

Last edited:
The thing is it's not SPAM to reflect on history...

Correction: « History » with a capital "H". The kind of History that can be verified independantly using multiple sources via public libraries. Québec's Pharmacie Act, for example, etc.

Tested positive for fentanyl AND heroin? Also tested positive for "K2"?

I want to know if it was an actual amount or just incidental trace amounts.

Very concerning. Considering it's Philadelphia, maybe some jerk employee threw some drugs in the batch for shits n giggles, or unintentionally contaminated it.

Very concerning...
Notice they never ever state the amounts in these articles. Never ever trust journalists with drug info.

If,this is true...those article 'bout fent in those gummies....it's scary...often though about,that they could be sprayed herbs with some shit.....idk....the weed before 20 years have nothin' simmilar with this,that they sale now.Fent in weed...xylazine or rc benzos in fent....madhouse

These days we can trust nobody on cannabis, not even the bloc Pot in my sacrificed province, imagine do¢tor$ looking elsewhere when told about $¢ientology infliltrating "therapy" centers, as the one which Québec felt obligated to close down because of a real threath to Public Health and even life, in Narconon Trois-Rivières not to name it.

These days we can trust nobody on cannabis, not even the bloc Pot in my sacrificed province, imagine do¢tor$ looking elsewhere when told about $¢ientology infliltrating "therapy" centers, as the one which Québec felt obligated to close down because of a real threath to Public Health and even life, in Narconon Trois-Rivières not to name it.
But these weren't adulterated.

Your argument with respect to this article is invalid.

It is also invalid with respect to all the medical dispensaries.

If you have a problem with private sellers (meaning companies and individuals) take it up with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.