• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Dosing

True lol, i always mix opiates ahah. I have bad habit of shooting fent and H pre much one after another. Which is pre dangerous. Morphine and h isnt as much are dangerous mixture. And good job bro hope you can get clean :)
I mean aren’t heroin and morphine essentially the same high? I’m just wondering cause I feel I’ve missed on on not really trying H

I mean aren’t heroin and morphine essentially the same high? I’m just wondering cause I feel I’ve missed on on not really trying H

They are in the same family, Heroin is just stronger than morphine. Pre much all those types of opiates feel the same. For example: heroin is 5x or so times stronger than morphine, Fentanyl is up to 100x stronger than heroin. They all feel the same general effects just some more intense and strong the feeling is than others.

Heroin is actually just a pro drug, it's metabolized rapidly to 6-MAM and then to morphine in the brain. Heroin is diacetylmorphine. It was mainly created to allow better onset and bioavailability than morphine could obtain alone getting to arterial blood.

I inject fentanyl patches and what i do is i usually buy the 25 microgram patch and shoot half of it and save half. if i can get stronger i usually try to get the 100 microgram. I cut the full 100 microgram patch down in to a few decent sized pieces for my shots. The fent is distributed evenly in the patch so all the pieces should contain around the same amount. I chuck a piece in and prepare it, shoot it and if i need more i just do another piece. Thats a fairly safe way to go well as safe as you can be with fent, you can always shoot more if the piece wasnt big enough for you.

Edit: Just read that you have injectable solution 10 micrograms aint much just shoot the whole thing or half, if you want to be extra safe go less if you dont feel a good enough buzz then shoot a little bit more and see how you feel.
Can you please detail and explain the process to break down a fentanyl patch and shoot it safely for me? Please? My boyfriend knew how to do it and always did the process part and he’s in jail and I need help. I do not need anyone telling me not to do it or that I’m stupid because it’s dangerous… like obviously. But I’m an addict and this is a harm reduction website and I’m going to attempt this with or without help so I’d really appreciate some advice please…. I would like to be as safe as possible while doing my stupid, dangerous thing. lol. Please keep any comments about anything OTHER than how to safely extract it for IV use to yourself. Every addict has their ways and I hate that this is mine but it is what it is. Please help??