• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Dosing

Just Rosie

Greenlighter
Came about some 5mcg/ml (.005mg/ml) injectable Fentanyl, just under 2 mls (10mcg) I would like to know a safe dose with route. I don’t think I have any tolerance to opi’s as I don’t take them, but may have some natural/genetic tolerance.

I would prefer to avoid IV.

Can anyone help?

First before I say anything else..
PLEASE HAVE NARCAN and a person available to hit you with it. Having zero tolerance and dabbling with liquid fentanyl is playing with fire and not worth the risk IMO trade it for some other more enjoyable less dangerous opioid or opiate. With no tolerance you could take a puff of blk tar off foil n be happy, a few puffs n puking your guts out..

If your set on doing it and wont take my advice, please reply. I sincerely apologize for not answering your question directly or assisting you with anything regarding no tolerance and a drug 80x more powerful than anything else available .I dont feel completely comfortable saying anything that could be attributed as assistance in your sad unfortunate passing.

I've been a junkie for a decade and I can promise you will find a much more enjoyable experience on something else

10 micrograms of fentanyl is not a quantity that you'd need to worry about ODing on, that's barely one dose, a standard dose of fentanyl IV in an opioid-naive patient is between 25 and 100 micrograms.

There's not even a point in taking it, really. You could crack the ampules and hold them in your mouth and you might get the effect of a half a percocet for 15 minutes.

0.010 mg fentanyl x 80 = 0.8 mg morphine equivalent

Came about some 5mcg/ml (.005mg/ml) injectable Fentanyl, just under 2 mls (10mcg) I would like to know a safe dose with route. I don’t think I have any tolerance to opi’s as I don’t take them, but may have some natural/genetic tolerance.

I would prefer to avoid IV.

Can anyone help?
Do you really wanna go down this road ?

Thankfully it was stupid in that it was most likely to give no effect at all; if you had come across 5 grams of fentanyl it would be a different story!

Honestly if I had an ampule of fentanyl at such a low dose I would keep it as a museum piece / curio.

This sounds to me like ampules of pharmaceutical fentanyl; I don't think any illicit fentanyl manufacturer would bother making such a low dose.

Did you notice the dose he specified? 0.005 millgrams in 2mL? As I understand it no drug dealer provides liquid solutions of fentanyl, and moreover that dose icould prpbably be given to a child with no ill effects.

The lowest starting dose of fentanyl used in hospital medicine is 25 micrograms IV, so 5 times the amount OP has.

I am still confused on the reason it was even produced with such a small ammount.If infact it wouldnt even do anything to a baby makesnit essentially useless

I inject fentanyl patches and what i do is i usually buy the 25 microgram patch and shoot half of it and save half. if i can get stronger i usually try to get the 100 microgram. I cut the full 100 microgram patch down in to a few decent sized pieces for my shots. The fent is distributed evenly in the patch so all the pieces should contain around the same amount. I chuck a piece in and prepare it, shoot it and if i need more i just do another piece. Thats a fairly safe way to go well as safe as you can be with fent, you can always shoot more if the piece wasnt big enough for you.

Edit: Just read that you have injectable solution 10 micrograms aint much just shoot the whole thing or half, if you want to be extra safe go less if you dont feel a good enough buzz then shoot a little bit more and see how you feel.

Last edited:
I inject fentanyl patches and what i do is i usually buy the 25 microgram patch if i can get stronger i usually try to get the 100 microgram. I cut the full patch down in to a few decent sized pieces for my shots. The fent is distributed evenly in the patch so all the pieces should contain around the same amount. I chuck a piece in and prepare it, shoot it and if i need more i just do another piece. Thats a fairly safe way to go well as safe as you can be with fent, you can always shoot more if the piece wasnt big enough for you. Is it patches your shooting ?

Edit: Just read that you have injectable solution, maybe go with 10-12 micrograms and see how you feel, if you want to be extra safe go less if you dont feel a good enough buzz then shoot a little bit more and see how you feel
I’d be careful with that good sir If it was evenly was safe to split them they wouldn’t have a Do not cut on the packaging I’m looking at 100 mcg right now. Never understood why people wanted to try them. But to each is own

I’d be careful with that good sir If it was evenly was safe to split them they wouldn’t have a Do not cut on the packaging I’m looking at 100 mcg right now. Never understood why people wanted to try them. But to each is own

I prefer to shoot heroin bro, fent is very dangerous and im very careful with how much fent patch i inject, fent is cheaper and you get more for your moneys worth. But in a way i prefer heroin as its alot safer. i buy both tho. Couple bags of h and a patch to last me a week i do this every week til my next payday for the last 7 years havent died yet luckily lol. :)

Cheers 😃

This sounds to me like ampules of pharmaceutical fentanyl; I don't think any illicit fentanyl manufacturer would bother making such a low dose.

I agree. With not only the small dose, but the dose and liquid volume specified in such specific unit of measures, this is very unlikely to be illicit fentanyl.

I suggest you invest in a reagent test kit. They are really cheap, and worth having, so that you know what you have

I'm not too sure how effective reagent tests would be in this case either, as they can't detect all the analogues or even tell how much fentanyl is actually in it either.

Even in a medical situation, with trained professionals, things can go wrong. That is why there is always narcan available as an antidote, if the patient’s vitals become critical.

This could be applicable to any opioid, honestly. At the doses OP has mentioned, this would be unlikely.

Last edited:
I prefer to shoot heroin bro, fent is very dangerous and im very careful with how much fent patch i inject, fent is cheaper and you get more for your moneys worth. But in a way i prefer heroin as its alot safer. i buy both tho. Couple bags of h and a patch to last me a week i do this every week til my next payday for the last 7 years havent died yet luckily lol. :)

Cheers 😃
I love morphine. But that shits hit or miss here and it’s too expensive to deal with it’s basically heroin or bust and I can’t let myself go down that road

I love morphine. But that shits hit or miss here and it’s too expensive to deal with it’s basically heroin or bust and I can’t let myself go down that road

I like to shoot morphine too bro, ms contins. Usually cook up 2-3 30mg the purple ones that you have to remove purple coating with alcohol wipes at a time.

I like to shoot morphine too bro, ms contins. Usually cook up 2-3 30mg the purple ones that you have to remove purple coating with alcohol wipes at a time.
Are those the time release? Last time I done them. I think I took 2 on top of IR and smoked heroin I think I overdosed I got really hot, dizzy and had to try my best to stay awake. Since then I basically think I’m od every time I take an opiate

Are those the time release? Last time I done them. I think I took 2 on top of IR and smoked heroin I think I overdosed I got really hot, dizzy and had to try my best to stay awake. Since then I basically think I’m od every time I take an opiate

Yeah they are extended release (ER) ones bro but i shoot them so they release instantly lol.

Sounds like you were just really high, dont freak out too much man. Try not to mix opiates. Seperate between couple hours if your worried. :)

Yeah they are extended release (ER) ones bro but i shoot them so they release instantly lol.

Sounds like you were just really high, dont freak out too much man. Try not to mix opiates. Seperate between couple hours if your worried. :)
Yeah easier said then done which is why I’m trying to stick to weed and kratom at least those I know if I take to much I’ll just fall asleep

Yeah easier said then done which is why I’m trying to stick to weed and kratom at least those I know if I take to much I’ll just fall asleep

True lol, i always mix opiates ahah. I have bad habit of shooting fent and H pre much one after another. Which is pre dangerous. Morphine and h isnt as much are dangerous mixture. And good job bro hope you can get clean :)