• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl aka dirty thirties euphoria

ownstrength

Bluelighter
I read a lot of people talking about fentanyl not being very euphoric. But when I watch interviews on youtube channels like Lost in Phoenix and Tales from the Street, which interview homeless addicts, often using "bluez" fake oxy fentanyl, they frequently state that the first time they tried fentanyl or whatever analogues they get, that they were hooked.

So what is it that they experience that hooks them so quickly, when some people claim it's not euphoric?

I only had alpha methyl fentanyl which is supposedly more euphoric than regular fent and I actually prefer the feeling over heroin .

It's just a much cleaner high if that makes any sense , less itchiness, less constipation, same euphoria.

Fentanyl is very euphoric....just not as good as traditional opioids.

The strength is far stronger though also.

Fentanyl lacks the warm fuzzy blanket euphoria opiates have, to a certain extent. Its still there....just not as much.

Fentanyl is lacking in a lot of different ways, the main one being duration imo. Other opioids I have tried such as Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Morphine etc. have a much longer duration and peak. Also, at comparable dosages you do feel much more euphoria, but I have found on excessively large dosages of these compounds I get more side effects such as nausea, overheating, feeling lightheaded etc. vs large dosages of Fentanyl. By the time I had ever tried ultra potent opioids, Fentanyl was already super prominent. So I never got to try any pure grade heroin, but I can say the times at least the better portion of my product was heroin, the durations were much longer and over all I had a better time.

for those who haven't tried street grade opioids, don't. Fentanyl ruined all of the fun for everyone, the difference between heroin and Fentanyl is very extreme. With the (average) intolerant person only needing 2 MG to accidentally OD.

The only way I’m willing to accept Fentanyl is even close to euphoria of proper opiates, is if there’s a difference between the pharmaceutical fent I was using and the stuff on the street. Which IS possible, I notice a huge difference between buprenorphine brand name and generic versions, same with Adderall vs generics.

The pharmaceutical shit I was doing was nothing great. I’m willing to bet it comes down to purity of real H in the area too. I was getting pretty much pure product, if I was having to shoot a half gram of BTH each go I’d probably look elsewhere too.

-GC

Thanks for the feedback yall. Yeah many addicts in AZ on fentanyl bluez describe it like a wrap once they try it.

But I guess the super lo price is a factor in that too.

Glad I stopped smoking chiva just before fent hit the California hard. Looking back i prolly had some a fenty tar a few times or of some mixture, but I went to inpatient a little before fent really hit the streets out here.

God bless all then people struggling with fent. It makes heroin look like a gentle and safe drug.

Idk I smoked fentanyl at 16 or so and it was super easy to put down. The cocaine, ecstasy, original oxys and eventually pure heroin were much more tempting.

I think it’s just like meth, cheap and available. Nothing more nothing less.

-GC

I have smoked fent eaten it snorted the frozen gel and put heat on the patch and honestly id rather codeine for euphoria. It might be god to someone whos never had morphine or dilly though i guess

Everyone has different feelings from the same drug.
Heroin and hydromorph gives me the best high but fentanyl was pretty close.
Street fent analogs don't come close to the old patches but again Everyone expresses it different and a few have tried none but go by what they read.

Everyone has different feelings from the same drug.
Heroin and hydromorph gives me the best high but fentanyl was pretty close.
Street fent analogs don't come close to the old patches but again Everyone expresses it different and a few have tried none but go by what they read.
Good points!

For example many describe benzos as noneuphoric/high but during my addiction to them I found them very much so.

Different neural stokes for different folks and then there is just the repetition of unpracticed theory.

Although again, I am grateful to be ignorant of fentanyl as it appears to be quite the destructive monster to many.

I have smoked fent eaten it snorted the frozen gel and put heat on the patch and honestly id rather codeine for euphoria. It might be god to someone whos never had morphine or dilly though i guess
That gives me some insight actually as oral/nasal/plugged morphine never did much for me compares to other opioids.

I read a lot of people talking about fentanyl not being very euphoric. But when I watch interviews on youtube channels like Lost in Phoenix and Tales from the Street, which interview homeless addicts, often using "bluez" fake oxy fentanyl, they frequently state that the first time they tried fentanyl or whatever analogues they get, that they were hooked.

So what is it that they experience that hooks them so quickly, when some people claim it's not euphoric?
I'm guessing the Quality Control isn't #1 to the Cartels and or those that produce the analog. The further it gets/goes it gets stepped on and diluted. Same thing as Yay0. Esp. these fake "Bluez" it's like wac-a-mole one out of 10 will be better than the rest and even sometime you get what it is really suppose to be!
You would be surprised how many times ppl get the actual "Bluez". LOL. The Euphoria comes with constant use and (fades of course) the more and more you do it.

I used to shoot alot of fentanyl, but never this street stuff. That is only because it wasn't around back then. If it had been, I would have purchased it no question, because pharma grade fentanyl was expensive.

What it lacks in euphoria it makes up in strength. I was on 380mg/day of methadone at the time i was shooting the patches; I'd shoot one or on rare occasion two 100ug/hr patches (though never at once), which is a whopping 16.8mg of fentanyl per patch. I found that dose to be very strong, many times I'd find myself either on the floor or sort of frozen, zombified, like i was caught in a freeze frame. Had a dissociative element at that dose. 16.8mg of intravenous fentanyl could probably kill the starting line-up of a baseball team, or a school bus full of children. But it was readily able to break through the blockade of my monster methadone dose.

Had street fentanyl been around then as it is now, I'd probably be dead. Although maybe not -- I've never OD'ed on opioids, and i really pushed the envelope on a continuous basis. Then again, if I shot 16.8mg of fentanyl right now I think there is almost no chance I could survive it without medical intervention.

The current fentanyl plague is truly a disease of Chinese origin, and the complacency of the Chinese government constitutes complicity in my mind, and though im not a conspiracy theorists, components of it resemble a chemical weapon, because who does it predominantly kill? -- young men, who would (if they had survived) staff our military, drive our economic, repopulate our nation, etc. More likely its just greed though.

Only tried pharma fentanyl. Once tried a lollypop for the hell of it and years later they put a patch on me at the hospital.
Hated it.
It works wonders for pain, but imo not only has it no warm feeling or euphoria at all but actually made me dysphoric, it got me in a very bad mood.
But the really weird thing is that it made me "feel" a ramdom pale blue colour, sometimes a yellowish something too. I said "feel" because it wasn't like I was seeing it, not really a vision thing, but I felt it, it was not even a colour, it was like a blue/yellow sensation, if that make sense (probably not).
That happened wearing the hospital patch for a month or so, by the way.

Very weird and nasty drug. Really strong, tho.