• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

fear of salvia/dmt

Salvia should not be smoked imo never chewed it though but smoking extreme extract i would never do again.

DMT is the most natural substance in your entire body. Its is pure love clarity and insight. It is the spirit molecule which will take you back to the spirit world which is full of compassion and love. DMT is good that your body usually just stays there still if you just let go and enjoy the ride.

5 meo dmt is the next level to DMT. its the god molecule and nothing will ever beat it you die before you can even exhale which requires a trip sitter as your body goes into spazz mode usually screaming ensures. Most profound in chemical existence will meet god which is yourself and forever rewire your energy system so you can achieve enlightement way eaiser forever after smoking it. You can simply just meditate and become god every night from then on for months.

I think you know that our eyes can't process any kind of objects but the brain does it. I am not poking fun but I think that DMT it's very over-rated and I am not labeling but the truth it's as sad a marksman victim. I strongly believe that imagination/boredom leads to all these ''activities''.

I am the same. I can do lsd and if the trip starts to go bad i can control it and think myself into happy thoughts. Shrooms gave me a terrifying trip i couldn't control so now i want to try DMT but i'm nervous because i have high anxiety and PTSD and a bad trip for me can be quite terrifying. If there wasn't a pandemic i would vacation to one of those groups where a shaman guides you through it because from what i have heard it is something i want to try. Maybe some day

Anything capable of creating such a hell has the ability to create the opposite heavenly experience too.
This.

If you push it the right way, the sublime will follow and the exit can be stunningly amazing. There will most probably be terrors to be survived along the way, but that will be surpassed by the beauty. I'm quoting from a personal experience with Daniel Siebert's concentrated tincture, but quidding I'm sure could deliver the same kind of journey if done properly.

Hey CT I am trying to visualize the scenario you speak of by not creating a socio-psychological out-group . I mean I think some of us have experienced that if I am thinking right I feel like that paragraph has a lot of good nuggets I have to search for so I am rereading. (I am dense) I do feel embarrassed that I have read of DXM since 1995 and never tried it. I thought I was being punked with how there is a sub culture that loves it. I also have a friend that says DXM is his favorite dissociative and he has access to PCP. I have used it to lower opiate tolerance but never a larger dose. I still may, the blood pressure issue concerns me as I am older. But an over the counter dissociative that remained legal is interesting. And while some think it is a kiddy drug I have read a lot of respectable people here validate it's usefulness as a tool.

As fr as quidding Salvia I think in my case I need to do what Hamilton did when he went to Mexico and had some natives show him how. I have only rehydrated dry leaves and never tried fresh. I have felt effects from quidding but I am sure there is a lot more to it if done right. So in that route I am inexperienced and can't have a valid opinion yet. But smoking has for sure showed me a lot.

I have already learned a lot from the private exchanges. And I do think we all need to revisit Amanitas based of of posts here. Lots of wisdom to be plucked.

It is perfectly ok to smoke a very small amount of Salvia (DMT too) , feel the effects and see what is going on. And slowly go deeper. And pay attention to the after effects. Funny when Salvia was first realized there was pure Salvorin A crystal. Then enhanced leaf. But plain leaf is plenty strong.

The Amanita trips.. I know, I've kept avoiding the topic. All experimental stuff hurts to think about at the moment, while I'm still healing from everything. I thank you for pulling me through the roughest part of that. I'm also waiting for the burned bridges to stop smoldering before going through the truckload of emails I sent out on behalf of the fungal kingdom. Lots of embarrassing shit to separate from the shinola.. But it has to be done at some point, I'm finding more and more justification buried deep in all kinds of literature for the downloads I had. It's a long arduous road to proving that the mind control technique I envisaged is not just pure fantasy and could be executed provided it doesn't double as a portal to hell as I wasn't able to rule out at the time (long story lmao). But for the teleological mechanism it depends upon there are indeed clues to be found in some corners of quantum physics and in the adjoining field of complex mathematics (complex as in involving the plane of imaginary numbers). Still a lot of work putting it all together, but if a case can be made for just this part of the idea alone, for the unequivocal disproval of that depressing clockwork model of the universe, then more of the levity the psychedelic community has unearthed can be philosophically exported to the mainstream.

But so for drug talk I'd currently rather stick to the old tricks. Before bluelight I used to hang out with the cough syrup kids online, I know where you get the reservations from, heh. Still, I've been always amazed at how few of 'em hurt themselves over there, at least from the ones who stuck to DXM alone. There's the 2g guy who ended up in the hospital, there's the guy who did daily first plat and couldn't spell properly anymore, and then there are the couple of nutters who intentionally aimed for psychosis. That's about it, from the top of my head. The rest were a smidgen of gentle herding away from being a peaceful, reverent bunch. In contrast to that there was the psychedelic clique, a bunch of angry loonies who couldn't agree on anything but freakin' shpongle. I suppose that image has stuck with me to some degree. An adult neocortex is much more in control of course, such stereotypes don't apply here. Though as an illustration of what the unfiltered effects would be, if a lot more weight were given to the more primordial brain structures, it's curious nonetheless.

Though that does mean my anecdotal data set is skewed towards the young. A couple of years ago my tales got two people in their fifties interested in DXM, and they had a bloody horrible time with it. Partially their fault for not incorporating weed as instructed, but still, the antihistamine was not enough for them to relax into second plat. So the later one starts, the slower the dose need to be upped I reckon.

You could indeed go slow on salvia as well, grabbing a scale and carefully titrating one's way up. That should be theoretically safe. In practice I fear people get frustrated at nothing happening, after which they could impatiently jump into a random breakthrough dose. The fact the extract numbers can't be relied upon doesn't instill respect either. I suppose it just depends on how easily kids can still get it nowadays.

I am the same. I can do lsd and if the trip starts to go bad i can control it and think myself into happy thoughts. Shrooms gave me a terrifying trip i couldn't control so now i want to try DMT but i'm nervous because i have high anxiety and PTSD and a bad trip for me can be quite terrifying. If there wasn't a pandemic i would vacation to one of those groups where a shaman guides you through it because from what i have heard it is something i want to try. Maybe some day
Funny how similar that is! Well, I suggest when one of us tries something new, we let each other know :)