• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

FDA Approves New Antipsychotic: Samidorphan / Olanzapine.

Rectify

Bluelighter
This actually looks very useful to me:

b0de79.jpg

Last edited:
Does that mean Olanzapine was approved just a little while ago? i been prescribed it for ages yet i never took it because it puts me to sleep and it does something to serotonin i think it blocks it and that would not be any good for me

Zyprexa's been out since the mid-1990's.
I'm actually thinking about trying this new 2 in 1 antipsychotic later this year when it comes out. The reason being that I am curious about what's so great about being addicted to opiates. Yes, I know that 'curiousity killed the cat." But, like Schrodinger's cat, this here cat is BOTH alive & dead! And loved either way. <3

Zyprexa's been out since the mid-1990's.
I'm actually thinking about trying this new 2 in 1 antipsychotic later this year when it comes out. The reason being that I am curious about what's so great about being addicted to opiates. Yes, I know that 'curiousity killed the cat." But, like Schrodinger's cat, this here cat is BOTH alive & dead! And loved either way. <3
bruhhh
i wish you luck with that
as in, i hope you dont have to get addicted cuz its hell you kinda stop giving a fuck about things that once made u happy until opiates are your only happiness

bruhhh
i wish you luck with that
as in, i hope you dont have to get addicted cuz its hell you kinda stop giving a fuck about things that once made u happy until opiates are your only happiness
Truth.
Any addiction sucks, but opiate addiction REALLY really sucks.

Haven't seen any mentions of this drug or its combination products. Anyone have information on Samidorphan. Information on this one seems to be very much limited, anyone with experience should share if they are comfortable.

Best wishes and stay safe!
Azed

I took this new drug for 3 weeks. Extreme dysphoria. One of my least favorite drugs. Had to discontinue.

I took this new drug for 3 weeks. Extreme dysphoria. One of my least favorite drugs. Had to discontinue.
Thank you for sharing your experience! Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for your needs. Did you try the Samidorphan alone or in a combination product? If so which one (if you are comfortable sharing)?

Best wishes!
Azed

I'm prescribed this as of recently, for bipolar/schizoaffective disorder, I'm kinda scared of it because I don't want to experience opioid withdrawal, but the fact that it looks like a chef with a moustache mixing a margarita is calming my nerves a bit, thanks for showing me what the molecule looks like!

I'm prescribed this as of recently, for bipolar/schizoaffective disorder, I'm kinda scared of it because I don't want to experience opioid withdrawal, but the fact that it looks like a chef with a moustache mixing a margarita is calming my nerves a bit, thanks for showing me what the molecule looks like!

Definitely report back on how it makes you feel!

-GC

Like 99% sure samidorphan is an opioid antagonist that is supposed to prevent weight gain from olanzapine. It won't cause opioid withdrawal....Definitely probably will cause anhedonia

Looked like a dumb drug when I saw it come out. Glad your off it OP