• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Favourite sex position?

I go with the buck all the time cuz its good and there are many variations you can seamlessly transition to and it is rather easy to keep your dick in and get in any other position. (try full lotus, its awesome for both ppl)

Anyways I am also just saying if you being super lazy the buck will get you off proper but damn I would at least cross her legs up and throw em over both shoulders give it to her sideways for a bit, try to put it in her butt, and if not finish in a buck variation pounding as hard as possible.

Its called smashing for a reason and I want to use positions that get me and keep me all up in the pussy. I do like to be taking it out and sticking it back in. I want to get the woman off as much as possible as that gives me pleasure. Its great when a chick has an orgasm or 3 cuz you feel it.

Damn yo, I might have sounded like a pervert.

My favorite position is my wife on top when she knows I'm close she arches her back and the tip of my dick rubs against her cervix and it absolutely sends me over the edge. Another position that I love is when she lays down face down and puts a couple of pillows under her hips to prop up her ass, I can go so deep in this position.

As for trying new position I love to experiment with my wife and I feel it brings us closer to try new things together and it just makes us trust each other even more because we can experiment with our deepest fantasies and know that our secret with only be between us.

Doggy style. ass up in the air. Pulling hair. Spanking ass. Playing with butthole. Its the best

When I am laying on my front and the guy comes from behind allowing him to use his hands to grab my bum cheeks, run his fingers over my anus or leaning over to cup my breasts or rub my clit. It's a moment of intense passion

My favorite position is my wife on top when she knows I'm close she arches her back and the tip of my dick rubs against her cervix and it absolutely sends me over the edge. Another position that I love is when she lays down face down and puts a couple of pillows under her hips to prop up her ass, I can go so deep in this position.

As for trying new position I love to experiment with my wife and I feel it brings us closer to try new things together and it just makes us trust each other even more because we can experiment with our deepest fantasies and know that our secret with only be between us.

Hey you and your wife are just like me and my husband. We love to try new things. I use to use the pillows the same way. We also love to masturbate each other, it is good, some don't feel comfortable doing that.
My favorite sex position is to be fucked from behind while bending over my couch, and once in a while my husband rubs his meat on my back. OMG that is so hot!

I love cute little heart shaped butts. Thats what I look for in a girl is a nice ass. So my favorite is to put them on their stomach with pillows under stomach to raise ass up. So that way I can eat that ass and then pound it and switch back and forth.

Currently, any variation of doggy style...

Doggy style in the shower
Doggy style over a lounge
Doggy style in the kitchen
Spanking ass while in doggy style
Reverse cowgirl
Grabbing those hips and ramming doggy style

It has to be doggystyle
Any way I can get it!

I'm really good at bouncing back on that dick! Just as long as my partner grips my hips and doesn't let go. It's ON!

Head down, ass up. Face pressed into the mattress or floor. Hands gripping my hips roughly. Grabbing my arms and pulling them behind me for leverage. Mmmmm. Nothing better.

I can get into any position as long as I have a stiff cock fucking me. But a turn on for me is seeing my husband pounding my tight little pussy makes me so horny. Laying on my back watching his massive cock thrusting in and out is a huge turn on. My husband loves rough sex and I do too. He gave me a black eye once from cock slapping my face. Then made me bleed when he turned me over and shoved his cock into my dry ass and blew his load. Even after 30 years he still never ceases to amaze me.

Me and my partner change postions quite a bit but my favorite is doggy, i love her ass and really get turned on playing with it as we have sex.

Hi,
There are many sex positions available but all are not so better. Few are good and they play an important role while having sex. Changing sex positions can make you satisfied and even to your partner. Changing positions can really be helpful and this is also instructed that if men want to perform good in bed then they should know about different sex positions.
See more on: http://www.i-m.mx/stephanic/bestsexpositions/

Reverse cowgirl and when the girl is laying with her back on your chest on top of you with her legs resting on yours while you are just pumping away. I have found that is the best position to get a girl to squirt.

Good old missionarry is the best for me. Face to face, body to body, cock has the easiest path for the pussy. Never get's old.
Second favourite is a weird potition I think I made up. Holding the girl from the waist on the air while she holds me from the neck and fucking her in the air.

Missionary is my favorite. It's not boring to me, it's intense and intimate to look into his eyes while he's fucking me like crazy. Also whispering dirty things in his ear. It just feels "closer".

I really love it when i get lifted up and brought down on my boyfriend(s) 's massive one.
And I hate it when I'm doing doggy style because both my boyfriends are 10cm shorter than me and they cant even grab my nipples.