• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Favourite sex position?

With someone else! At my age, masturbation can occassionally feel like a step towards being a dirty old man eg old man Steptoe!
Did you ever read the articles of Charles Bukowski titled 'notes of a dirty old man'?

PS for anyone with a girl or if youre gay with a man, let her (him) masturbate you not by jacking you off but let her (him) with both hands - one above the other - make sideways turning motions, one hand one way the other hand the other way: I swear, this is divine!!!

Doggy. My partner loves that too.
Doggy has really grown on me, and is my favourite (and my partner's) at the moment.
It feels especially good when the partner who is bottoming has their torso angled upwards (instead of lying down flat on the bed).

Another one is me lying on the back and my partner sitting with her back to me and moving and showing her bottom. It is royal one.

Another one is me lying on the back and my partner sitting with her back to me and moving and showing her bottom. It is royal one.
reverse reverse cowgirl?
That one is quite fun too if you want to do doggy but are too tired due to exhaustion/illness/etc.

I like that one position, I think I heard of it first on here actually (or at least the name for it), the "lotus", seated position, face-to-face

tumblr_mwfimoJi0f1qjstc7o7_400.gif

Feels very close and intimate, good for kissing etc. Not really a position for thrusting like doggy but both partners can shift their weight, rock back and forth and change the penetration depth that way, feels great, or pull yourself into her as in the above gif...I don't think it's necessarily my favorite but I like this one

I've always been a doggy guy. 🐶 I love being able to look at a woman's nice butt while we're making love.