• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

I know the feeling man, it's about perspectives and it's constantly changing.

About Freud, yes he had a lot of issues for sure, not only with Coke, but also with woman, sex. Some of his 'disciples' did a better job in understanding all of what he said and wrote.

“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
C.G. Jung

[SIZE=-1]The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soul, which opens to that primeval cosmic night that was soul long before there was conscious ego and will be soul far beyond what a conscious ego could ever reach.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]CARL JUNG[/SIZE]

Trying to run away is never the answer to being a fully human. Running away from the immediacy of our experience is like preferring death to life.

Pema Chodron

“Which is the true nightmare, the horrific dream that you have in your sleep or the dissatisfied reality that awaits you when you awake?”

Know that you are prior to the first day you witnessed.

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

^ I really like his quotes!

“It is always the false that makes you suffer, the false desires and fears, the false values and ideas, the false relationships between people. Abandon the false and you are free of pain; truth makes happy, truth liberates.”
Nisargadatta Maharaj

"It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense."

Mark Twain

“If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible.
If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him.”

Paulo Coelho

When you express gentleness and precision in your environment, then real brilliance and power can descend onto that situation. If you try to manufacture that presence out of your own ego, it will never happen. You cannot own the power and the magic of this world. It is always available, but it does not belong to anyone.

-Chogyam Trungpa

“Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.”
Steve Maraboli

YOUtube-TWITTer-FACEbook
Don't spend so much time on the internet.

Bobby Schuller.

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
So long as mists envelop you, be still;
be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
-- as it surely will.
Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson