• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."
- Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray.

People say that what we’re all seeking is a meaning for life. I don’t think that’s what we’re really seeking. I think that what we’re seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonances with our own innermost being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive.

Joseph Campbell

“Life has no meaning. Each of us has meaning and we bring it to life. It is a waste to be asking the question when you are the answer.”

“You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.”

Drunkenness and suicide are bed-mates of the writer.

- C. Bukowski

“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.”

“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.”

Welcome to my life... :\

Yep...My life is also like that sometimes. Oh well.

I, myself, often wished to be spared the expectation of better days ahead or such.”

Happiness is the longing for repetition.

- Milan Kundera

Last edited:
“They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now”

our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real
- h. lecter

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
Paulo Coelho

You laugh at me because i'm different,i laugh
at you because you are all the same.
Its not Important what people think of you,i guess
most hate my guts.Its all about what they can do about it!
William Burroughs

It doesnt matter how often you fall,
its about how often you get up again!

“I am awfully greedy; I want everything from life. I want to be a woman and to be a man, to have many friends and to have loneliness, to work much and write good books, to travel and enjoy myself, to be selfish and to be unselfish… You see, it is difficult to get all which I want. And then when I do not succeed I get mad with anger.”
Simone de Beauvoir