• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Favourite part of a womans body ?

Aside from her having the prettiest face I have ever seen, other parts of my girl's body I admire are:

The area between her breasts

her tummy

Her shoulder blades

Her neck

her legs

Her feet

the whole thing, i love there thighs, ass, tits, pussy, stomach, face, i am a man who enjoy's the whole package =D

Smile. Light freckles below the eyes. Random small birth marks. Collar bones and scars.

Just some things that I like.

love a nice set of cheeks, the out lines my attraction for eastern european women (polish + russian) damn sexy

Face and personality are everything. Awesome facial expressions + pretty face = In love

The question is favorite part of the body: the girl has to be skinny (at least for me) & I live when a girl is sitting on her knees crouched over me waist staring down & I like looking at the curves inside her inner legs connecting to her vagina :) damn that turns me on, as she is naked of course.

Also, nothing beats a beautiful face........for me, the girl doesnt have to have big tits or a super nice ass as long as she has a nice face........women that dont have a beautiful face have to compensate with other features.

• Mind
• Heart
• Full bottom lip
• Round white toosh
• Elf-like yet feminine/'cute' nose
• Vagina in my mouth
• Young looking face and body

Last edited:
The small of the back, hips, cheek bones, back dimples, healthy skin, collarbones.. really all of a woman..

Lips. God, ever since my first kiss I've been looking for the woman with the perfect set of lips. Haven't found them, yet.