• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Favourite part of a womans body ?

I really like looking at the shoulders and neck of a girl for some reason. I like a girl that looks good in a spaghetti strap or tank-top
obviously T&A and legs too!

Looks, smiles, necks, back, butts, legs, hands & feet (I always though i wasn't feticist until i saw a cute girl but with monkey feets..eww).

And a CLEAN fucking pussy. I'm sick of tasting pickled fish!!!!
Girls...please...keep it clean. K?
I don't really LOVE pussies but i like eating girls a lot..

That can be hot. I like a girl that goes with a shape that compliments her entire form. If we are talking about the the depth and care that go into the shaping of their frame.

All of a woman's body turns me on. Can't find a part better than another (obviously, the breasts and the genitals have a good position, but I love beautiful eyes and hands and hips and so on).

definently back dimples... maybe cuz i saw so much of them in school but goddamn they get me everytime

a woman's eyes. i can tell if she is shy, lively, sad, spiritual, in pain, in love(or in need of), intellegent, sexualily satisfied/frustrated, mean, confused, or if she's a good person just by looking into her eyes.

1 pussy (must be tight, tasty and responsive to cunnilingus, oh and yeah a little muff doesnt hurt, but hell whos picky shaved will work, you try to find a guy to turn any pussy down nad you found a gay man!
2 ass ( nice round lifted and toned and like to be played with, assplay optional!)
3 tits (I like them nice and perky, all natural and really no larger than what I can palm in my hand)
4 nice toned legs
5 nice tight stomach
6 beautiful smile and face
7 smooth soft skin that enjoys being caressed
8 smell, that lingering smell when you know she was right there beside you all night, if you wake up alone you can always feel like shes right there by just smelling her scent on the pillow.
9 Hair, first shes go to be comfortable with it herself then our job is to like it and remind her how good it looks.

I have based my list on my perfect mate, i only hope you all can make a list and fill it!!!
Hee Hee 'Cunnilingus'! Has there ever been a less sexy word for oral sex! :)

I know this is a bit off topic ....but the neck pic and fetish just reminded me of when I was eighteen and doing my final exams at school- this guy used to sit on front of me and I was utterly captivated by the area from the tapering hairline on the lower back of his head down toward his neck where his tan started and from his neck down toward his shirt colarline flairing out to the top of his broad shoulders- it was like looking at a fucking sunset!!!! I just wanted to live there! Amazing how strong horomones are!!!!!!!

tummy
&

collarbone/clavical area as well as the arms... yes I'm weird... :p

also, a nice, tight, toned posterior looks good on a man or a woman....but you can definitely admire this on a chick :D

Last edited: