Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

favourite old time kids show?

now i saw this thread had been posted on again yet another annoying childhood cartoon song is repetivley killing me inside:!
im speaking of "the snorks".... fucking little underwater version of the smurfs.
i also feel that "bob in a bottle" is worth a mention also:|
on a lighter note... oh how i used to love " sooty sweep and sue" (aka the sooty show)
Mr Corbet... stop making stupid travel programs and get ur fucking puppets out again

Last edited:
hmmmm well peewee's playhouse was a classic

and as for nickalodeon.......that whole turkey television thing was great

The only kids show I really, really miss is "Bill Nye, the Science Guy". Can't believe they're still re-running "Wishbone" and not this gem.

Honorable Mention:
"Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?", "Ghostwriter", and "Square One".

Oh...my...God---I thought I was the only person who remembered "Turkey TV"! (And it's horribly infectious theme song.)

Last edited:
Ashtonmuffin said:
Pete and Pete

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

[Old school] All That

:D What ever happened to good tv shows like those? srsly.

haha yes!

also

Salute your Shorts
Secret Squirrel
Johnny Quest

I know theres a ton more but I'm drawing a blank

Reading Rainbow
Mr. Rogers Neighborhood
Sesame Street
Fraggle Rock

and a little later....

x-men
teenage mutant ninja turtles

being from chitown.......bozo the clown.....used to watch that every morning before school.....always dreamt of playin the bozo buckets but it never happened

doesntmatter said:
what about "you can't say that on television"

Oh fuck i loved that show i used to watch that everyday. ghostbusters, garfield, sesame street, fraggle rock, darkwing duck teenage mutant ninja turtles, duck tails, chip n dale. Thats about all i can remember now.

There where a few really good cartoon shows that came on when i was a teenager that i always watched. Rockos modern life and pinky and the brain, ren and stimpy. Im sure theres others.

the only old toon i really remember watching was Jem. loved her! between that and barbie and the rockers, i wore my tape player out.

as i got a bit older, i looooved nickelodeon. if the tv was on, that was the channel.

anyone remember "today's special"? it was my favorite show hands down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cxLfIs051c

CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!
"captain planet.....he's our hero!! gonna take polution down to zero!! he's the power magnified, and he's fighting on the planets side !! "8) 8) 8)

i could not not watch this fruitbag bak in the day, him and his band of interacial environuts:\
im far from perfect:D

I gotta bump this %).

Angry Beavers
Captain Planet
Hey Arnold
Little Bear
Rugrats
Doug

I know Im not alone here....

gargoyles_cast.gif

CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!
"captain planet.....he's our hero!! gonna take polution down to zero!! he's the power magnified, and he's fighting on the planets side !! "8) 8) 8)

i could not not watch this fruitbag bak in the day, him and his band of interacial environuts:\
im far from perfect:D

We're the planeteers, you can be one too, cuz saving our planet is the thing to do!
Looting and polluting is not the way, here's what Captain Planet has to say...

"THE PLANET IS YOURS!"

;)

being from chitown.......bozo the clown.....used to watch that every morning before school.....always dreamt of playin the bozo buckets but it never happened

Man, I watched the show just for Bozo buckets.

Insider information (;)) but my friend's sister got on Bozo buckets but she said she was picked only because her dad knew the producers or some such shit. It seriously made me sad.

Man I cant believe I havent posted in this thread yet, I SWEAR I posted several times in similar threads in this forum! :p:p ;)

Gutted that this only got limited broadcast and hardly anyone remembers it. It has the greatest TV theme song ever, once heard never forgotten (in a good way not like an annoying TV ad) This tune still warms my heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw26fLW_gg4

Viva viva happiness, you have more than you can guess...=D

mr-rossi.jpg

Last edited: