• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

favourite old time kids show?

S.M.F.G said:
ill just have to add "it's a knockout"
Gahhh! I LOVED that show! I always wanted to be on it! (.....and still do...shhh =D)

zoobilee zoo!
zoobilee2.jpg

especially when they had to make the stop dancing shoes

Yeah pretty much the entire nickleodean network since it's creation in the 80's till about 95 or 96. Now they show this anime crap on there... man they had so much trippy stuff: salute your shorts, hey dude, ren and stimpy, rockos modern life, doug etc etc. Even nick jr was trippy then: danger mouse, count dukula, lost cities of gold, david the gnome et al.

With a few exceptions, the silver age of cartoons and kids shows is past.

doesntmatter said:
actually i don't remember that one. sounds like saved by the bell, which is what you probably meant to say.

Nah man. Imagine Saved By The Bell as a serious drama with even worse acting and 1/10 of the budget. That was Fifteen. It's claim to fame these days is launching the career of Ryan Reynolds.

Here's a taste:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O-iNKdG-SAU

that is absolutely terrible. almost to the point of being entertaining.

its like saved by the bell rejects.

simon in the land of chalk drawings

electric company

smurfs

the great space coaster

i'll think of more later 8)

^threesfourfives..... thats tripped out... i have the same problem with "shirls neighbourhood"...no one my age or even older seems to remember it:X
shirly strawn was by far not the best person 4 childrens tv:\

OT: i dont bielieve anyone has brought up "rodger rammjet" yet... his theme song sticks in my head every time i think of it.. and proton energey pills my arse!! it was fucking speed he was taking all the time. no wonder our generation got a taste 4 da shit:D

S.M.F.G said:
OT: i dont bielieve anyone has brought up "rodger rammjet" yet... his theme song sticks in my head every time i think of it..

YEP... the song in my head has now changed! Cheers for that! =D

asset1687hlcy1.jpg

man.. yeah tmnt the cartoon, darkwing duck, chip and dales rescue rangers, duck tales
xmen animated series

good shows

what ever happened to "hucckleberry hound" and his gang of misfit friends??
especialy muttley, and that funny little huffy snicker he had.
as mentioned in page one.... the "good" or "silver" days (which i'd refer to more as golden) of kids TV are surley long gone...all thats fed to them these days is absolute drivvel.... thank fuck sesame street's still around:|

^ man chip an dale were so fucking awesome:D
especialy when they were out and about screwing around with donald ducks head=D , i used to love watchin that duck loose the plot!! have yall seen the new version of donald duck cartoons? he's all like anger management and shit, somewhat kills his character IMO.... sad and bleak times 4 childrens cartoons these days im afraid:(