• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Favourite benzo

Phenibut is immense, I will never understand how it stays in the shadows neither rated as a drug or always under the radar. It is prescription only in Russia. Plus if it’s good enough for cosmonauts being fired towards the fucking space station or for re-entry, then it’s no supplement!!

Tony mad cuz I’m rollin benzo. It’s that purple no pretendo.

3 6 mafia is my kinfolks, so when I’m in Memphis YN. I might not bring my own cuz these dogs will let me smoke for free.

Back to benzo talk (excluding Montana or Remeo) I have been in trestle in phenibut but the redosing all the time due to withdrawals put me off. It's on my to do list

benzos in order of preference (personal to me so i don't really care if anyone disagrees), best to worst...

temazepam

(temazepam)

(temazepam)

clonazepam
lorazepam
etizolam (not technically a benzo but hey)
alprazolam
bromazepam
diazepam
midazolam (don't remember what it felt like but know i've tried it, so much have been meh)
nitrazepam (active dislike)

might have tried others that i don't remember, par for the course i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you Alfred or Aethelred KOW?
Pewsey-King-Alfred.jpg

Hope this clears it up :)

GHB is one of the most euphoric drugs out there. I used to be addicted to opiates for 10 years and then got off 5 years ago. I haven't had a serious problem with any drug since then until I got some GHB. Ended up physically addicted by the end of 200 grams, and had to use phenibut to wean off and then wean off phenibut, I'm still not quite right a year later.

Bloody hell shadow well done for even getting it done? I actually prefer Phenibut, with niacin it can be spectacular!!

Niacin? What does that do in relation to phenibut?

I find GHB more intensely euphoric and clean feeling but I prefer phenibut also because GHB is so short-acting and the rebound sucks, I wake up in the middle of the night with visual hallucinations and crazy dreams if I manage to go back to sleep. Also phenibut lasts for 24+ hours and is far more manageable, it's also far less intoxicating and because of this it's very functional. They're rather similar except phenibut also blocks VDCCs like gabapentin, in addition to being a GABA-B receptor agonist like GHB. And GHB hits the GHB receptors in addition to GABA-B, which phenibut does not. I believe agonizing the GHB receptors produces a downstream release of dopamine which accounts for the greater euphoria from GHB.

Niacin (nicotinic acid) smooths the way for gaba-b agonism and it also lubricates voltage gated CC’s. So to speak. This and any B3 consumption bumps Phenibut to a cleaner level in my opinion.

I hate phenibut. My dreams on it are so disturbing.

I can’t believe in Russia they give it for PTSD.

Xanax takes my nightmares away but I’m not going down the benzo trail again unless I absolutely need it.

Yeah it’s like anything, subjective. When it works it works like a miracle, especially for things like agoraphobia, not sure about ptsd. I am yet to find a better SA drug. As mentioned it was designed to stop cosmonauts losing their shit if space flight problems arose, and I can certainly see why. Part of my favourite combo so I am biased somewhat.

Thanks lorne and emkee so basically no noticeable effects with the metabolism. The gelcaps were the reason Temazepam so much bad press people shooting them up, but they sound like fun, more physical effects along with the mental high. Midazolam iv in hospitals is the only place you find it nowadays and it sound euphoric but too short acting 1 hour half-life. Flunitrazepam is not available on the NHS and it only comes in 1mg pills (used to be 2mg) and what you said about them not doing much doesn't surprise me. I think rohypnol is overrated but would like to try it maybe around 1-10mg would get you fucked up. What did you think of clonazalam?
Clonazolam is one I never tried, but I suspect it is just very benzo like with some sharp edges. Flunitrazolam also misses outstanding quality's like it's pam version ime. Diazepam as I recall was a warm and fuzzy benzo. But took forever to kick in and even longer to leave.

Weird that Flunitrazepam is so favorable, must be something to it. It is heavily used by Heroin user's over here. Btw the nasal Midazolam was indicated for epileptic seizures. To be used at home. That was also a weird one, but not in a way like Temazepam. I wouldn't trust myself with a steady supply of Temazepam. I should favor Etizolam, for it's nice profile and lesser addictive nature.

I hate phenibut. ...I can’t believe in Russia they give it for PTSD.
They smart cuz it works in US, too. Living example here. It's long lasting compared to other meds to treat same and possibly more effective because it does not crate the "zombie" effect, IME/O,
Ptahtek I've had pregablin a couple of times and couldn't walk in a straight line
That's what papa like. :)