• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Favourite benzo

Jungo871

Bluelighter
What benzos do you like to take not mainly for recreational activities but as a daily regiment. I personally find diazepam to be the overall go about your day not overly sedating and does what it says on the tin. Anyone tried Temazepam I'm very curious about it as it seems to be everyone's favourite benzos drunk like feel with slight opiate relaxation anyone on it?

I need to try a Zanax bar some day. But I know there have been some fake ones out these days in my hood so I guess not. Clonazapam because of of how long-lasting and steady it is.

Xanax is OK I had it once stronger than valium but the short half life is shit

Clonazepam for several reasons..

1. It's just as potent as Alprazolam (Xanax), however it does take SLIGHTLY longer to kick in.
2. Much longer lasting.
3. It's easier to come off of / titrate down compared to shorter acting benzos like Alprazolam and Lorazepam.

Anyone tried Temazepam I'm very curious about it as it seems to be everyone's favourite benzos drunk like feel with slight opiate relaxation anyone on it?

It is special in the sense it actually was pleasant being under it's influence. The other one's I tried had varying degrees of relaxation, sedation and anxiety reduction. One being more favorable then the other.

Even tried Flunitrazepam on 2 occassion's, but Temazepam is recreationally seen the only benzo that applies for that term. But Etizolam is a great allrounder I think.

I get zopiclone 7.5 for sleep never been given a hypnotic benzo by GP. Temazepam isn't given out easily either it's schedule 3 along with flunitrazepam and midazolam. I have wanted to try rofies but never seen them on the street. Would I need a few say 4mg-6mg with a diazepam tolerance 30mg a day? And the few times I tried temazepam I only once got effects. Would love to try it in higher doses but seems it's one of the more toxic in overdose benzos. I have heard diazepam being stronger weight for weight than temazepam. Also does anyone know how much temazepam is metabolised from diazepam?

Not enough to have any practical effect. 10mg Valium = 15-20mg temazepam, and you might get 5-10% of a dose(just an estimate) into temaz

Also does anyone know how much temazepam is metabolised from diazepam?
If you want it is possible to look it up. But I assure you they are not alike at all. I mean all benzo's are very alike but as far as differences go. Temazepam is of the bunch I tried the oddest, as in that it indeed has a GHB/ Alcohol like quality to it. These were 10mg gelcaps/ wobble-eggs. One was really pleasant, had zero tolerance at that moment btw.

The quick onset was one of the things that make's it so nice I guess. But even then it still was special. Once had Midazolam nose spray, which also has rapid action but didn't share the clumsy and carefree profile.

Flunitrazepam will remain a mystery for me. Tried it two times and wasn't impressed. Which could have been by underdosing. 1mg was the max I took. And the chances I will ever encounter it again are slimm.

First time I saw 'Roofie's' was with an old lady. She kept em for might her other eye give up. She had lost one due to a infection and was nearing 80 . During 2e ww she was a young Jewish girl who had to hide. She worked in the underground resistance.

To bad she didn't keep the original pack, she brought up having Rohypnol many times during the moments we met. That I got curious to the packageing. She had lived the time this where OTC meds. But the strips were in a old Valium box, and probably dr prescribed long ago to her husband . But after that story of her life it didń't really matter anyway. She used to pop benzo's and was dissapointed with the restriction's on them big time. Very nice lady

Thanks lorne and emkee so basically no noticeable effects with the metabolism. The gelcaps were the reason Temazepam so much bad press people shooting them up, but they sound like fun, more physical effects along with the mental high. Midazolam iv in hospitals is the only place you find it nowadays and it sound euphoric but too short acting 1 hour half-life. Flunitrazepam is not available on the NHS and it only comes in 1mg pills (used to be 2mg) and what you said about them not doing much doesn't surprise me. I think rohypnol is overrated but would like to try it maybe around 1-10mg would get you fucked up. What did you think of clonazalam? I personally didn't find it as strong as people were saying. My favourite or one of my favourites would be Etizolam it had an antidepressant feeling to it along with relaxing and a carefree feeling. I blacked out on the powder a few dabs and I was wasted. And Phenazepam is the worst I've had no euphoria or anything except being in a blackout for days while still being able to go around your daily tasks. My list would be Diazepam> Etizolam> Nitrazapam and Temazepam if could get it and does anyone know what Temazepam Exiler is? Does that mean it's weaker than the old jellies?

That's one heavy duty benzo ☺ banned in the UK because of some weird side effects. 0.5 is more then enough from what I've heard

If my mate in Cape Town is brave enough to bring some with him to London this summer, I’ll save you one ?

416x416.jpg

1) alprazolam (because of it's punch and short life)
2) clonazapam and valium on about the same level (easy come on and long duration)
3) lorazapam

Oh... and pregabalin... just makes me melt into the couch and chill... and not go to work. Love it but have to use sparingly. ;)

Last edited:
Ptahtek I've had pregablin a couple of times and couldn't walk in a straight line but I think with tolerance it could never replace benzos in terms of recreation. Good buzz off it though. And that would be appreciated shortec ☺

I like etizolam the best of the ones I've tried but I haven't tried too man. I'd like to try temazepam sometime. In general I don't find benzos recreational and I just keep a supply of etizolam PG solution for comedowns and occasional difficulty sleeping. I fucking love GHB and gabapentin and phenibut and alcohol though.

I'd love to try GHB, gabapentin I found when I first tried it was one pill knocked me out for a couple of hours then walking was difficult even with a benzo tolerance but much prefer pregablin.