• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Favourite benzo

☺ liked pregabalin but I'm really tempted to try GHB or GBL (which is easier to get) but would phenibut have the same level of euphoria?

And Temazepam hands down would be the benzo I'd love to try in higher doses other benzos don't seem to have that kick to it

I like phenibut the first few times I used it. After that it just felt like a dirty cheap drug to me. Didn’t help my anxiety.

I don’t see why ppl like it.

Now Lyrica hands down that I can take a it motivates me. I don’t get all drugged s I just start cleaning and talking ppls heads off.

Generally speaking, the shorter acting triazolobenzodiazepines (alprazolam, triazolam) tend be the most euphoric. In general, drugs that reach peak blood levels the fastest tend to be the more abusable of their respective class.

For me alprazolam wins by quite a significant margin (and I've tried a huge variety). Etizolam (a thienotriazolobenzodiazepine) though also seems to peak pretty quickly, and is among the best unscheduled benzos currently available. Temazepam has a pretty pronounced physical euphoria but is very hard to stay awake on.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm really sorry but this is definitely not what we like to handle here in Basic Dug Discussion. We're about Harm Reduction here and while rating your favorite Benzodiazepine can be fun like perhaps naming your favorite episode of Friends o your favorite junk food. I feel like I say this a lot around here lately and beginning to get nervous that we're actually experiencing a tectonic shift here, as opposed to just a few outlying cases. We are about helping adults who have chosen to use drugs safely, right? That is Harm Reduction. I just don't understand how this fits in. OP seems to be fine and in good health. I just don't know how this is going to benefit anybody and if you want to get real aggro here, I believe threads like this are definitely triggering to folks who have issues with Benzodiazepines in the past.

I'm not trying to be a condescending dick here, I seriously would like someone to tell me if I'm missing something here? :(

I agree keif' Richards sorry if this was meant to be a 'how to get off your face' post and that's what's happened but I'm with you on the HR which I 100 percent behind you on that one. That's what I like about BL it's informing drug users on how to be safe and I get that it could trigger addicts. That was not what I want and should have thought first.

Hey guys, I'm really sorry but this is definitely not what we like to handle here in Basic Dug Discussion. We're about Harm Reduction here and while rating your favorite Benzodiazepine can be fun like perhaps naming your favorite episode of Friends o your favorite junk food. I feel like I say this a lot around here lately and beginning to get nervous that we're actually experiencing a tectonic shift here, as opposed to just a few outlying cases. We are about helping adults who have chosen to use drugs safely, right? That is Harm Reduction. I just don't understand how this fits in. OP seems to be fine and in good health. I just don't know how this is going to benefit anybody and if you want to get real aggro here, I believe threads like this are definitely triggering to folks who have issues with Benzodiazepines in the past.

I'm not trying to be a condescending dick here, I seriously would like someone to tell me if I'm missing something here? :(
You are right, harm reduction is not really happening when discussing your favorite, one of the most dangerous classes of drugs, benzodiazepine. you could work around it by focusssing on one in particular like Temazepam. And to why it differs from the others. But I leave the rest up to the crew.

I used to like 2mg xanax with 30mg. Valium chaser. Fast kick with the xanax then valium sustains it. Then nap time.
But I'm an addict.

I miss those little bottles of 100 x 2mg clonazepam, now they don't sell them anymore. only 30 per bottle :/

I take bromazepam daily because it costs the half of alprazolam but rather i would prefer the latter.

Sure harm reduction comes from threads like this. Say I make the first post and say my favorite is valium, but remember 10mg valium = roughly 1 mg xanax so dont say you've taken 10 mg of xanax and 10 mg of valium and the xanax was stronger. ONE person who didnt know that reads it and harm is reduced. things are getting real uptight around here?

They have to. Cuz this isn’t reddit. And the feds want every name that’s on reddit.

Interesting Ptahtek, You use Pheni for PTSD?
actually it helps me a great deal... 'swy i take it easy with it. don't wanna lose that crutch.
of course ive had bout all benzos throuout the years and occasionally use them still but when i choose. there is always a price to pay for comfort, however. and risk.
we all have our stressors and been through our own hell(s)... ptsd is just an umbrella term IMO but i can get quite emotional.
be safe and hope hope i answered your question as i am feelin it... not pheni...ha! gotta wait til tomorrow to dose. its cool
one

Balancing suffering and comfort. PTSD basickly sucks sorry to read that.

Got something that resembles complex-PTSD on my back and it's annoying at best. Can't stand Phenibut but other Gaba-ergic or any other drug for that matter takes away from that swallowing feel it gives.

Clonazepam for several reasons..

1. It's just as potent as Alprazolam (Xanax), however it does take SLIGHTLY longer to kick in.
2. Much longer lasting.
3. It's easier to come off of / titrate down compared to shorter acting benzos like Alprazolam and Lorazepam.
I agree 100 percent, I love clonazepam for these reasons. Alprozolam comes in handy if you wanna get a strong quick dose of a benzo . I like taking xanax if im sleeping soon or want to get a little high and take a nap because I feel groggy after the full effects of alprozolam have worn off