• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Favorite "Strain" and Method of Consuming Kratom

I love kratom. Having had many a habit over the years, if you're going to have a habit, kratom is by far the safest one to have. I've been a daily user of kratom for a long time now. I dose 4x a day at 7.5-10g per dose - first thing in the morning, right before lunch, when I get home from work, and before bed.

I alternate strains and keep around 10 on hand at any given time, but my favorite is by FAR good maeng da. I personally think it that it has the strongest mu-receptor effects and I really enjoy it. All of the strains can be good, the most important thing is that you get quality powder from a reputable source.

The absolute best way of ingesting kratom is to mix your dose in a 20oz water bottle, shake vigorously, and then chug it down. I get a much faster onset of action AND a much longer duration of effects this way. 'Toss and wash' works, too, but not as well. Capsules honestly produce greatly diminished effects for me.

Kratom has some sort of tolerance limiting mechanism that traditional opiods don't. My tolerance rises very slowly to it, and seems to cap at around 30 grams per day. I've had OC habits that have had my tolerance doubling or even tripling in a few weeks only. Kratom is a god send for me. It doesn't get me 'wrecked' like harder opiods, but it absolutely gives me that familiar mood lift, a mild version of the warm body glow, and the positive mindset that attract me so much to opiods in the first place.

I just can't imagine eating an ounce a day....my stomach starts to get extreme nausea with anything over 4-5 grams

I've been using plain leaf for upwards of 6 months now and take 20g a day now... Hell i made a post on tapering because my tolerance so high, but I'm a bitch and never got around to it...

Anyway, I ordered some high potency extract from my favorite Kratom vendor because I want to see if it feels like a 'real opiate'.

What are other people's experiences with Kratom extracts? Now I'm not talking bitch head shop shit. I'm talking about potent extract from a goddamn fine vendor. Is it good shit? i just want to know what to expect when my package arrives tomorrow.

I'm also only ordering this stuff once, because plain leaf withdrawal is bearable, but I can't imagine extract shit withdrawal

I've tried pretty much every extract there is - I've never been impressed. Quality maeng da powder is right on par with every extract I've tried.

Damn, I love Red Bali powder (from a specific vendor), it blew my mine with an intense feeling. My tolerance to opiates is between 10-15mg oxycodone, and in the 8-10 gram area I will be scratching my skin off and have to lay down on my back (back from nausea, laying down cuz damn I'm actually high). The problem for me is Kratom IS SO DISGUSTING to consume oh my god I cannot hold it down just from the taste, nausea not included. One of the above posters posted that it does not affect opiod receptors and it most certainly does. I'd advise all of you to do a quick search on the opiod receptor affinity of kratom and its alkaloids and you may be presently surprised.

The problems ive found though are:

1. Extreme nausea (I'm guaranteed to throw up.)
2 Difficulty in finding TRULY high quality Kratom.
3. Limited RoA and teas (usually) aren't as potent, while oral is just horribly disgusting.

Don't you folks dojng the giant amounts (over 10grams) get horrendous nausea? Anything over 5gm starts to get to me!

same with me, if i go over 5-6 grams i gfet nauseated that can last a few hours..dunno how people can just guzzle down 10-15 grams..

I've been using plain leaf for upwards of 6 months now and take 20g a day now... Hell i made a post on tapering because my tolerance so high, but I'm a bitch and never got around to it...

Anyway, I ordered some high potency extract from my favorite Kratom vendor because I want to see if it feels like a 'real opiate'.

What are other people's experiences with Kratom extracts? Now I'm not talking bitch head shop shit. I'm talking about potent extract from a goddamn fine vendor. Is it good shit? i just want to know what to expect when my package arrives tomorrow.

I'm also only ordering this stuff once, because plain leaf withdrawal is bearable, but I can't imagine extract shit withdrawal

from all i read u would be wise to stay away from extracts..they get you high, sure but also will wreck your tolerance to plain leaf..its not worth it imo..plain leaf kratim is expensive enough on its own..

Initially I'd power down a few tablespoons of extract with water. The same technique worked with leaf. The least objectionable method i found was to mix kratom with peanut butter, make little lumps, stick 'em in the freezer, them swallow them whole once they were chilled and firm.

Initially I'd power down a few tablespoons of extract with water. The same technique worked with leaf. The least objectionable method i found was to mix kratom with peanut butter, make little lumps, stick 'em in the freezer, them swallow them whole once they were chilled and firm.

Awesome freezer idea! I will try that the next time I get some