• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Favorite Slang for Male Masturbation

Makin' love to Rosie.

Firing off some knuckle children. (Courtesy of "Family Guy")

In my native language slang for felatio is – smoking dick. Maybe you thinking felatio is blowing on peehole is better than you though you got to set it on fire like a fag lol.
When I was about 11ish or so I was in a conversation with of all people my school bully, anyway at some point the term blowjob was thrown out there and we were all discussing it with great conviction stemming from our vast individual experiences and knowledge in every one of us just exactly what a blow job is, how its performed or received, and I was the same I figured well there has to be something exceptional on the receiving end to think that the act of blowing into the dick would be so fun and yes however it was accomplished we all knew we liked it because we had had them every day for the last umteen years, and troy and Tommy both being a year older than us well, as boys will be boys and we eventually tried various methods on one another determining that it's sucking it simply just has to be, so why to blow? unless we have not grown enough in our "changing bodies" puberty, and the health class video we watched where it was only boys in class that one day prior sure did not make mention of the special "BLOW change" to realize the benefits of the "BLOW" job. Why not call it a sucking or a mouth job or a lip job. LOL, I have a funny story inside of those experiences with school bully Troy and his sidekick Tommy that year in school.

Last edited: