• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Favorite Slang for Male Masturbation

beating your meat and spanking the monkey used to make me think you were actually supposed to repeatedly slap your dick to get off. never worked. i got boners in the fourth and fifth grade and tried spanking and beating a few times... not until i thought to put lotion in a rubber flash light grip. it like went on a flash light end, but you could take the rubber grip off and it was the size of my dick, so i filled it with lotion and stuck my dick in. i realized what i was missing and it got me to cum almost immediately. i was in late fifth or sixth grade by this time. i realize what i was doing wrong and then started to get a feel for masturbation.

people are such assholes for putting kids through that stuff. that flash light piece was like a gift from god though. it eventually stunk like hell and i thought i might've been giving myself stds by using it so often. lol.

When I first heard the term "blowjob", I pictured a girl blowing air into my peehole, which obviously didn't sound very enjoyable to me!

I never understood why they don't just call it a "suckjob". :)
In my native language slang for felatio is – smoking dick. Maybe you thinking felatio is blowing on peehole is better than you though you got to set it on fire like a fag lol.

When I first heard the term "blowjob", I pictured a girl blowing air into my peehole, which obviously didn't sound very enjoyable to me!

I never understood why they don't just call it a "suckjob". :)

I know, I thought the same.

Talk about inflatable balls...

Anyway,

Wanking
Bashing the Bishop
Knocking one out
Chucking the muck