• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite pill of all time?

I thought that kind of thing was prevented as they incinerate bad batches? Have they been offloaded fraudulently then?

I thought that kind of thing was prevented as they incinerate bad batches? Have they been offloaded fraudulently then?

They got diverted yes.

Happens pretty often with "disposed of" opiates. Even here in the UK, hospitals are meant to dispose of out of date meds (the dates are meaningless anyway, but hey) and nurses will nick the Oramorph and whatnot.

This is obviously much larger scale, but it's an Indian pharma company making those so you can bet regulations are lax and/or someone high enough in the chain is corrupt and lets it through.

Very well explained @Wilson Wilson mate.

For all the constant debate we have about the NHS and it’s budget being squeezed etc. The things that get wasted e.g as you point out “use by date” meds which clearly aren’t food etc, among other needless waste is baffling.

Pyrazolam or if not, Alprazolam plus moderate doses of a strong cathinone was amazing.

Very well explained @Wilson Wilson mate.

For all the constant debate we have about the NHS and it’s budget being squeezed etc. The things that get wasted e.g as you point out “use by date” meds which clearly aren’t food etc, among other needless waste is baffling.

It's mad. It's all to line the profits of the pharma companies too.

Let's say I wanna bring a new drug to market. I have to test the shelf life for at least 3 years, that's the standard shelf life for a medicine. So during all the clinical trials etc I have to show data proving it stays stable for three years.

Same goes for equivalency tests when generics are later made, I would assume.

Now if I wanted to, I could actually run tests to show my new drug is stable for say six years. But if I did that I have to spend extra money in order to lower my revenue. This makes no sense from a business perspective so no one actually does it.

So the companies making all these drugs could, if they wanted, run tests to prove they're stable for longer than the currently given shelf-life, but they simply lack an incentive to do so.

It's all a big scam in most cases. The extra sales they get from hospitals and pharmacies chucking out perfectly good medicines must be huge.

There are a few rare exceptions to the rule here, like antibiotics actually do go off, but in the vast majority of cases pharmaceuticals are very stable drugs and will last ages. Benzos for example are extremely stable and will last probably hundreds of years if stored correctly.

Even LSD which is known to be more delicate than most drugs will last a good while if you store it properly (basically dry and away from light and heat).

Oh and speaking of the NHS, as much as they have problems especially when it comes to treating mental illness, they are good at a lot of things. I was able to get a same day appointment to get a problematic wound fixed this morning. Currently on DHC letting it heal up.

I love my OP40’s . I cut them in half 1 piece in the am , another piece at dinner time . We have a older friend with a back problem that we get them from weekly . Sometimes I have a fun day and take more then go with out for a day or 2 ; this helps my tolerance . Still get happy energy then good sleep later . A lot of people talk shit about the the OP’s but I love them and don’t have to worry about liver / kidney damage from apap.

favorite pill if you only get one is original 40mg stop sign. especially because they overlapped with the oxycontin craze, so everyone who got their scripts switched was selling them way too cheap and the demand was so low dealers were like, “sorry, no 80s this week but i got these new pills that are kinda similar and you can have them for $40 a piece ‘cause i need to get rid of them.” you drive a hard bargain, sir. guess i’ll take the bottle off your hands. kinda kidding. i hardly got any before they were gone. they existed for a week. then the media fucked things up. it was a good week.

Today’s Consultant wheel of fortune produced Oxylan 20mg, when I requested my Oxy ir 20’s (Shortec) any connoisseurs know this one.

Due to NHS ridiculousness I think I am getting close to having tried every brand of Oxy this planet has to offer!!

Today’s Consultant wheel of fortune produced Oxylan 20mg, when I requested my Oxy ir 20’s (Shortec) any connoisseurs know this one.

It's time release so I have no idea why they're giving that to you instead of your Shortec.

Ring up and say there was a mistake in your prescription because you were given time release instead of your usual instant release meds.

Valtrex because I don't have to tell anyone my dirty little secret ;)

For serious: "red devils" (200mg morphine sulphates)

I mean, I have minimal experience with pills, but I have to go with tramadol since I melted my back fixing my car one day and the hospitals night crew were so bad an english that I hit up my most regular dealer rather than dealing with the ER for all the pain killers he had, morphine does like nothing to me I learned from that, but while tramadol takes time to kick in a few too many straight up disabled my legs ability to work for a few hours along with made my liquid back more bearable.

pills.jpg

im going with the tan mitsubishis from the mid to late 90s

:bean: