• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite First Experience

I'm going to repeat what most people in this thread and say ecstasy. First real rave and first roll this past weekend... it blew my mind away. I'm an instant fan now, lol. Mushrooms come in a close second.

Ive had too few first experiences, but my first time on E was amazing. I was with the coolest people ever and just had the most amazing night of my life!

My second time taking cocaine was actually one of the best drug experiences I've ever had. I had about 1.2 g and lay by a swimming pool with my friend. It was great.

LSD! It was so much better and different to my expectations.

geetered said:
mscontin is one of the worst pills to IV, it would had been much better if it was an OC

I know they are bad to IV becuase of all the binders and so forth but still they are the only forms of morphine readilly available around here. Reall morphine is pretty rare around here, the average price around here is $75 for a 90mg rig of pharm grade.

My first strong LSD trip was via Fly Blotters, and this is the one that really blew open the doors of perception

My favorite first time would have to be LSD also, by far. Had 2 fly blotters and tripped a good 14 hours. I wish I could find some moree.:(

My best first? It would have to be Oxycontin. I had almost no tolerance for opiates at the time and a friend gave 12 10mg Oxy's. I took 2 1/2 of them crushed em' up, laid out two lines, rolled up a tube and snorted away. For a good four or five hours I puked itched and felt like everything was perfect. I only regret that the feeling had to end.

My second best first time is the first time I smoked weed at 14. At first I thought it was fake weed but that all changed when I realised my head was expanding and I thought it was going to come apart at the seems. I laughed my ass off for hours and ate like a pig. It was great!;)

Best first would have to be Shrooms for me. My first taste of actual OEV's from any drug and nothing but euphoria. Bliss! :)

Mine was pills, pink stars...with my gf and my best mate. I was kinda nervous but it was brilliant and we spent all night hugging, wandering and playing on the playground, til me and my gf went home and spent hours talking about stuff, our relationship (we'd split up at the time but were still good mates) and making out til 7am.

my favorite experience was the first time i ever got drunk and stoned. it was with my best friend. we smoked way more bowls that night than i think i ever have in one sitting even to this day... the weed coupled with the 5 or 6 beers... it was a ridiculously hilarious night. even if i did spend most of it unable to get up off of the floor.

Morphine IV was exquisite. I just wish I could remember the whole thing though. There'll be more to come.

MDMA was also amazing. Life changing infact. I felt high for about a week after my first pill. Those ferraris, took me higher and faster than any car or plane ever could. Would love to come across them again.

am i really going to be the first person to say methamphetamine?

-poste

IV meth for me... didn't know how much I was taking... injected 100mg of the best "Ice" around... first time meth, first time IV.

Fucking annhiliated me :)

first 5-MeO-DMT breakthrough

even in the wildest dreams of the craziest imagination, nothing of any nature can hint to any notion remotely comparable

with ayahuasca i thought i had reached the state of utter bliss
with 5-MeO-DMT, i was the state of utter bliss

Ecstacy by far. had a little meth in the pill too (Red quotes), everyone giving me lightshows. it was bliss

it's a hard choice between the first time I smoked a large hit of crack (god, was I drunk when I did it.....) or the first time i IVed hydromorphone.
diferent feelings, can't really say which was the best

Favorite first experience was definatley with mushrooms. Me and my friend took them for our first time one night when I slept over at his house. We spent the whole night just hanging out in his room listening to music and trippin our balls off.