• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite First Experience

whitegirl

Bluelighter
What drug did you have the best first experience with? Hands down, mine would have to be IV heroin!! It was all I expected and more! Almost everything else(coke, weed, MDMA) I didn't feel too much untill the 3rd or 4th time.

Mine was LSD, first time I took 5 hits of acid and smoke kind bud for the first time and had 1 hell of a brain-fuck that i will remember until the day that I die.

The first time i tried to IV anything. An mscontin cooked up by my friend, half each. I remember almost immediately after he injected me i felt this overwhelming warmth and the next hour i just sat there smiling.

Mmm... ill be a softie and say E. It was NYE this year with my S.O and fireworks, the sydney harbour bridge, and hundreds of people all as fucked up as me twirling glow sticks really blew my mind... still does ;)

I'll also have to go with mdma, I've yet to IV anything but sooner or later I will.

First time on LSD was incredible, even though it was VERY LOW quality acid.

My first time (and only) on opium was a lot better - yes, we wasted a lot of the opium in a joint but the aluminum foil was generously loaded with opium afterwards and that was possibly the best drug experience of my life. Everything just went right ... I'm very glad I only had access to it once though ... I could see myself replacing marijuana with opium all too quickly if I had the chance (which would suck, needless to say)

HighRollin'420* said:
The first time i tried to IV anything. An mscontin cooked up by my friend, half each. I remember almost immediately after he injected me i felt this overwhelming warmth and the next hour i just sat there smiling.

mscontin is one of the worst pills to IV, it would had been much better if it was an OC

whitegirl said:
I didn't feel too much untill the 3rd or 4th time.

i can totally relate to this. i didn't feel anything my first few times with weed, mdma, mushrooms, etc.

one drug that did blow me away the very first time was ketamine. i was a little intimidated by it, as i hadn't ever done anything i considered "hard" and i wasn't really one to snort anything. i was just barely coming up on a pill that i had about given up on after over 2 hours of waiting when some of my friends talked me into trying a line.

that little rail of ketamine not only knocked my reluctant mdma into high gear, it also put a crazy disassociative twist on things that i had never felt before. i remember sitting on my friend's butt giving him a back rub and having the back rub feel intensely sexual, but not sleazy or cuddle-puddley at all. he was on the same combination of drugs, and we had this weird out-of-body connection together. it's kind of hard to explain, and although i've done ketamine many, many times since then i've not been able to capture that same feeling or synergy.

My best first experience was E, I will never forget that experience. No other drugs can compare to E.

My favorite first time was with ketamine. I've never wanted to try it before because I would never think about putting some powder up my nose and there was this raver dude that would always ask me if I want to try it. Then one day I was on a strong E pill and I really didn't care so he put some powder on a key and put it under my nose. "sniff" This opened up a new world for me. I was really messed up and I went into the hardcore room and I was just sitting there. Then all of the sudden I get up and turn around and I see that I have left my body and that I am in spirit. I had thought I died and I wasn't scared at all. All in all it was a fun night and now K is my drug of choice.

I think ecstacy pills were it for me.
I barely remember what happened the first time I smoked pot. I did acid but like 1/2 of my trips were bad.
Alcohol is alcohol, it's fun, but not compared to other things.
GHB is just like getting drunk, it wasn't that great, but was fun.

So I'd have to say that the first time I rolled was the most fun I've ever had on anything. I was by myself at home, actually took it on the bus on the way home from school on a Friday. It was a great night. I wish I could find more of that stuff but I know I'll never be able to.

Mine was LSD. I had many ingredients for a bad trip (taking it early at school, not knowing anything about it other than what DARE said about it, etc.) but I still made it through the day having an amazing experience. It was my first psychedelic so it kinda rocketed my interest in tripping.

Hands down, mescaline. After that... maybe percodan or actually, the first time I got drunk was a wonderful night. Drank a bottle of vanilla flavored vodka (disgusting) on the 4th of july, and spent the night eating, laughing, trying to start conversations with other older drunkards, and ended up walking for 3 hours just to buy some pot way up in the mountains. It hurt to walk for like 4 days after, heh.

hmmm

I'd have to say E...it was my first rave and i rolled face and it was amazing.

Although when i was in the hospital for appendicitis (sp?) they IV'ed me with demarol and that was sooooooo incredible too......

so a tie between those two i guess.

peace,
D

shahab6 said:
My best first experience was E, I will never forget that experience. No other drugs can compare to E.

ditto. All my other first experiences were quite underwhelming (low doses / low quality stuff), although my first real intro to opiates (the good methadone pills) gave me much more than I had expected.

^^
Yup methadone kicked my ass the first time I tried it, definitely not a favorite though. I didnt even really notice the high, I was just sick and dizzy.

Now that I think about it, I havent really had any fantastic first times. Good thing I'm a fan of second chances, they always seem to be the best for me. :)

Last edited:
i'm going to say weed. 5 minutes after smoking i realized mind and matter were one and my own nervous system had much more potential than i had ever thought.

IV heroin...

although I was laying on the bathroom floor puking my guts out for like the first 20 mins., it turned into the most euphoric experience I've ever had.

LSD and then MDMA... but it was really my second times on each one that was the most amazing!

My actual first LSD trip was a half-hit at a Phish show. By the end of the first set I was bowing down to the Gods of Music on the stage.

My first strong LSD trip was via Fly Blotters, and this is the one that really blew open the doors of perception ;)

My first MDMA experience was from one red Bull. It was definitely amazing to feel the effects of MDMA for the first time, but the pill was on the weak/average side.

My second time I ate a single Blue Dolphin... needless to say I enjoyed that particular pill a whole lot =D