FAT BLUELIGHTERS UNITE

well i thought i would put a little post in here since i think i qualify to be part of the 2 large cru

i used to be 120 kg went down to 84 kg due to glandular fever

packed on about 10 kg of muscle since then, and in the last few weeks have been lazy so have put on a few extra kilos so now am floating round the 97 -98 mark i think

yeah so i think that qualifies me!:p

What the fuck?

Right... am i reading this topic right, or is it this that LSD kicking in again??

"Fat bluelighters unite... to devour small babies and rape their mothers"

Just kidding.. this is a really cool topic, and unexpected, which makes it even better!

This topic kicks ass!!! Fucking hilarious.

Card-holding member of the 'voluptuous cuddly sexy hottness brigade' right here :)

Like PsychoKitten, I've been skinnier (almost size 8 ) an' I've been fatter (size 16), but now I just feel like me - size 12, occasionally 10. The way I'm *meant* to be.

Looking back on those size 8 days, when I was jogging for 40min 6 mornings a week and eating 3 rice crackers with cottage cheese for lunch, was I happier?

Noooooo. I didn't even take advantage of my "perfect body" as much as I do now because I was STILL riddled with insecurities.

Fuck it. I feel happy & healthy now, I glow and it shows :D

I'm hugely fat now.

I opened the fridge and smacked my belly with it. I couldn't work out why the fridge wouldn't open any further for a good 30 seconds.

Fat boy right here.

talking sizes used to be 110 thats like a >40 waist now im 85 thats a 34 but yeah still cuddly =D

I've put on about 6 kgs in the past few months!
I'm weighing in now at 55/56 kgs!

Sigh! Time to go on a diet.

*racks up a line of meth*;)

wow i didnt even know this thread exsisted till today...i used 2 be fat...a size 22 actually and lost 33 kgs and now im a 14/16 and im quite happy with that...id love to get down to a 12 but it doesnt really worry me anymore ...loosing weight used 2 run my life ...i thought i wouldnt be happy till i did...truth was i was finally happy when i accepted who i was as a person and then the weight didnt matter..... and beauty actually DOES come gfrom within...ive found the most "beauitful" ppl very ugly becasue of how they act and the person they are...once u know someone from the inside their beauty does shine through...i truly believe that

so according to magazines and media crap im fat because i actually have boobs, hips and a wasit that goes in like a womans body is supposed to... an hr glass figure

i am a proud PHAT curvacious , volumputious sexy doof chick!!! =D

BIG IT UP... TO THE BLUELIGHT MASSIVE!..... WOOO YEAH

It's not whats on the outside, its what is inside that counts! w00 yeah :) Long live the fat people, we rock!

:) :) :) :) :)

i was once a little tub of lard
proud of it too ;]
now i dunno whether to sign myself up or not
185cm
90kg
a few points above the 'normal' weight range on the innacuracy that is BMI
good stuff guys ;]

heh heh heh... "Bluelight Massive" I likes it. :)

ALthough never exceptionally large, i was one of the ones everyone teased in high school. The month after my HSC i shed 12 kilos, some of which i have since regained... It doesn't really bother me too much...

Besides, everyone knows that it's better to hug chubbier people - they're all soft and nice! =D Who wants to hug someone and be impaled on a bone? (Mind you, hugs are great no matter who they're from... :) )

i'm a lil chubbie too :)

i used to worry about it, but now i just dont care, cuz i dont think there's anything wrong really. peeps come in all shapes n sizes, n they're all good :)

5'7 110kg's

lol @ the idea of belly being like a gas tank :)

when i roll, i dance all night,

ive crippled myself actually, danced intensely for 3-4 hours (white mac <3) and found myself cramping up like crazy

couple hours later i woke up with a strained calve and a sprain up around the knee