FAT BLUELIGHTERS UNITE

all i have to say is that how do you expect to last all night dancing madly if you dont have a little bit of beef on, it is like a gas tank!!!
it keeps ya going!

muzby runs in, offers free chocolate to all...
hehehe...
nah, take it from someone who dropped 17 kilos in 4 months, you should be happy with how u r... if you feel good, stay there...
ps.. supermodels suck

Booyah, I've lost 5-8 kgs over the last few months, by not even trying, and not eating nearly as much as I used to...
Yay :D

Who dug this up?
Does anyone here have "fat" days? Like a "bad hair day" ??
I wouldn't say I'm fat anymore (I'm big boned, like Cartman ;) ), but some days I feel like I'm lugging around a spare tyre. And then other days I feel like I'm paper-thin!
Anyone? Or do I need professional help?
[ 20 May 2002: Message edited by: Decimal Dan ]

You know how they say you should shed your winter fat, well, it is just the start of Winter, and I have the winter fat.
I am getting my fat arse down to the gym and getting my pudgy gut on the stair master.
*Side note. I don't really care how I, or anyone else looks. I am going to the gym, because I am the most unfit person in the world.*

hey dante!! :)
yes, its true...u ppl r the best 2 huG! (((HUG)))
heh :)
nice meetin u hun, an thanx 4 the hug @ gatecrasher :) :)
*huGGLeZ*
~HuGziE~

Bwahahaha.
I am laughing at how far the 2 LarG Cru thing has gone.
;)
Lubz j0!
-plaz out-

Heheh, if things continue the way they are going, I'll have to leave this thread...
If you wanna lose weight, completely change your living arrangements and eat rarely... working on me ;)

hehe... you guys should call yourselves...
THE BLUELIGHT MASSIVE!
--------------
If computer games affected us as children then we'd be jumping 7 times our height and throwing fireballs at each other...

lmao @ SupaDiscoBreaka!
Being one of the chunkier Bluelighters (97kg) I have to say that I personally have gotten over worrying about my weight...
I used to be really self-conscious about being fat, but now I like it. I can still dance for hours on end with no drugs, chicks give you cute little nicknames like 'teddy bear' etc, and you're never quite AS cold as the leaner peeps.
People also find it harder to push you around...
p.s. This thread 0wnz.

Will this never die!!!!!!!
Dante i hope your not getting taller while im away :(

peoplez!
i am 6' 10".
340lbs.
that's about 160kgs.
i think i should be named king of big bluelighters.
who is the biggest bluelighter?
let's have a poll!
[ 06 June 2002: Message edited by: johnnybopbop ]

Johnnybopbop: You should head your ass over to the WWF man! You're the same height as the Undertaker, and beat him on weight! :)
[ 06 June 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]

bizump ;)
I'm not really too fat anymore, i've shed all this weight somehow... but I'll always be a member of the 2 larg cru ;)

More Cushin for the Pushin@#$
im not Fat but im am putting it on since i been getting into the GHB any one else have that problem?
[ 24 September 2002: Message edited by: GirlOfYourDreams ]