• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

FAQ & Guide - How To Get The Most Out Of Amphetamines!

Just take a protein pump inhibitor an hour before you start dosing. Whatever goes into your body will be fully absorbed and not subjected to first phase metabolism.

SWIM wonders also on something similar. SWIM has ADHD and street meth/ice has saved him from a suicidal depression. So for some days SWIM will be taking one oral dose in the morning of some mgs disolved in water, just as soon the alarm rings. Then SWIM will wait for the magic. Do you think adding the calcium carbonate or the sodium bicarbonate -at the same time- would help, or would actually be counterproductive? Also your question goes beyond, you ask if the alkaline agent can work -after- the ingestion. Maybe they should be taken with a separation of 20 minutes?
-Sorry for the bump-Stupid cell phone!
I highly suggest that nobody uses baking soda to try to increase the effects of amphetamines. From my experience doing this, all it caused me was a dirtier High, more negative side effects, what seemed like a shorter duration, and a very harsh come down, was not worth the boost at all, if you want the most out of your amphetamine high, I suggest adequate sleep, proper food intake, and taking supplements, as one would before taking MDMA, and have antacids to take on an empty stomach before dosing, and avoiding anything acidic.

I took about 140mg of vyvanse today (about 16 hours ago now) and am still having chest pain and slightly increased heart rate, but all I have on me currently is suboxone. Would this help at all with lowering my HR and pain? And is it safe?

Just tested, but I know you have to take soda 2 hours before take amphetamine, but it seems to work even if you have taken already amphetamine and then take soda, I mean next doses will work much longer. Also I took lots of magnesium. So just that you know.

-Sorry for the bump-Stupid cell phone!
I highly suggest that nobody uses baking soda to try to increase the effects of amphetamines. From my experience doing this, all it caused me was a dirtier High, more negative side effects, what seemed like a shorter duration, and a very harsh come down, was not worth the boost at all, if you want the most out of your amphetamine high, I suggest adequate sleep, proper food intake, and taking supplements, as one would before taking MDMA, and have antacids to take on an empty stomach before dosing, and avoiding anything acidic.

Not my expxerience, it gives much longer and better high, but liek always not every thing work with everybody. For some caffeine boosts amphettamine for some not (thewre are lots of studies done by this, and I've read a lot on speed I mean 6 hours :D, so I know). and so one. We all have different brains and bodies, so we get different effects.