• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fake xanax

But never buy pressed shit. No matter what your dealer tells you. Dealer doesn't give a shit about you, all they give a shit about is your money in your pocket. They will advertise as "pressed with real alprazolam"—stay away from pressed pills. They will bullshit as much as they want to make a sale. I have enough experience with buying pressed shit and getting a drug analysis report from an FTIR spectrometer lab to come to that conclusion. Always buy pills that come in original pharma blisters (it's a good idea to buy generic pills that come in pharma blisters from India if you don't wanna get a prescription in your home country).
I wouldn't even trust pharma blister packs. Everything can be replicated.

Just find one who's selling a script. Go with them to the pharmacy and pay for it.
For the alprazolam supply, I buy directly from a pharmacy in India. It seems like Indian pharmacies don't have strict regulations on controlled substances, unlike North America or EU, at least I don't make bulk orders, and they don't advertise online (I got the connection through friends of friends).

I mean, I think it doesn't matter if it's generic or brand name. If it has alprazolam, it does the job. I use generic rlam-1 alprazolam 1mg from Aran Pharmaceuticals and they do the job just fine. Only the fillers pharmaceutical companies use make a difference, but if it contains the actual chemical alprazolam, it shouldn't matter anyway. Most generic drugs that I buy from India (modafinil, armodafinil, alprazolam, etc.) all taste bitter and that's because of the filler they use. But they all come in blisters and from a legit pharma (not pressed shit in someone's garage) so I feel pretty good about these.
Can you actually recommend someone reliable or is that not allowed here?

Bromo-Dragon-Fly was synthesized by David E. Nichols not Alexander Shulgin.

The 2009 deaths were from mislabeled Bromo-Dragon-Fly. It was labeled as 2-CB-Fly.
thanks for the correction. I didn't know that

long time user of this site but first post, just curious so I used to be bad on Xanax, talking 3 bars at a time, every single day, at work, ide start with 3 bars and redose from there, usually taking 6-10 a day, kicked the addiction about a year ago but I still will take them once in a while, anyway I’m just curious now I understand that basically every single bar you touch on the street is fake, like literally in my opinion about 1/1000 bars in the US right now are real ones, what I’m wondering tho is is it the same with like footballs? Or the .5mg? I’ve always been under the assumption that if it’s a bar it’s 99% pressed, but if it’s a football or smaller dose then it’s real, is this true? Somebody please enlighten me and thanks in advance 🤘
P.S.
I searched EVERYWHERE online(not only this site) and couldn’t find an answer anywhere so if someone could help would be much appreciated, doesn’t even have to be fact just someone else’s opinion on it would be nice
There's certain things you could do to verify they are 9mm football shamed if pharmacy grade and name brand usually read Xanax 1.0 and if you look closely thers shall darker blue specks in real ones I just had same concern recently....also In my opinion if someone was going to press fake Xanax it would be inbthe highest dose possible (bars) more money....just in my opinion

There's certain things you could do to verify they are 9mm football shamed if pharmacy grade and name brand usually read Xanax 1.0 and if you look closely thers shall darker blue specks in real ones I just had same concern recently....also In my opinion if someone was going to press fake Xanax it would be inbthe highest dose possible (bars) more money....just in my opinion
There are really no "visual" ways of telling whether a pill is pressed in someone's garage or in a pharma. You cannot tell it just by the looks, they all use the same pill press molds, and they can be visually replicated to a surprisingly accurate degree. The only way to get real alprazolam or Xanax is to get it from a legit, reliable source (either from your closed one's prescription or directly from a pharma that comes in unopened blisters). When it comes to pills, there is literally no way to tell whether something is pressed or from a legit pharma if you aren't sure about the source. Do not trust your eyes. The issue with pressed Xanax bars is that they're almost always pressed with highly potent analog, unevenly dosed (so the splitter guide or score is useless due to hotspots), and intentional or unintentional contamination with lethal substances like fentanyl, etc. (because a scumbag pill presser wouldn't give a shit about your life, proper cleaning of mixers, storing, etc.).

this guy knows, if you paying way more then you think you should, you got real Xanax if you paying 3 a pill, you got fake Mexican shit farmpharm are fake and anyone who thunks "popping" that bottle makes it real then your the real sucker, my girl works in manufacturing as a VP of a few production lines and it is SO EASY to fake blister packs and just press nothing into those pills put them in a blister pack and sell you what you think is real but fake oxy 80 with nothing in them lol seriously
I’ve gotten plenty of real ones from solid vendors

Idk where you're located but I ONLY take the Farmapram Xanax that come from Mexico, because like you said most of the US Xanax bars are fake now. I make sure to buy the Farma bottles sealed. They are A LOT cheaper and I know they are not fake. Hopefully they don't start making fake Farmas. Each bottle consist of 90 Xanax bars and they have any lettering on the bars. I don't think I can discuss prices on here but like I said they are A LOT cheaper if you buy them by the bottle, even cheaper than the pressed ones. But I'm pretty sure all that depends on where you're located.
I used to get prescribed 90 Xanax bars a month and I felt great and like a normal person. My doctor was quite old and he recently retired. The new dr. I go to will absolutely not prescribe me more than (30) 1mg footballs per month and it is nowhere near enough! I have incredible anxiety and it’s ruining my life, I have so much trouble even leaving my house and I can’t hardly work or have any kind of social life like I used to be able to have before. I have asked a few other doctors and nobody seems to want to help me with the dosage I know works for me… I am forced to look elsewhere to get the medication that I was on for over 15yrs and I know works. I’m afraid to buy online because I know most places sell fake pills.
Thank You - B.B.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where have you been able to get the real benzo’s? I’m in desperate need of real Xanax, alprazolam, Valium, Temazapam or something like that… Thank you so much for any help you can give, B.B
No sourcing here. You can find anything on the deep end of the internet though.

What I will say is that the biggest issue with the pressed pills is getting the dose correct, getting "hot spots" out, and lying about the contents themselves.

The research chemicals that they're using inside of the pills aren't necessarily the problem. The "safe(er)" way to handle the situation would be to purchase some of the research chemical benzo in powder form, and add it to liquid for volumetric dosing. That would allow you to precisely control your dose, not leaving you as vulnerable to the dangers of pressed pills.

As somebody who was hopelessly addicted to benzos, I feel the need to say that taking them everyday will make your life a living hell. The withdrawals came very close to killing me. Your doctor is doing you a favor by not writing you a larger prescription. I understand how hard it can be to live with anxiety, and benzos do provide relief, but they end up making it substantially worse in the long run. I urge you too find ways to cope with anxiety, other than drugs. For me, daily exercise was the most effective.