• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fake xanax

Pd420187

Greenlighter
long time user of this site but first post, just curious so I used to be bad on Xanax, talking 3 bars at a time, every single day, at work, ide start with 3 bars and redose from there, usually taking 6-10 a day, kicked the addiction about a year ago but I still will take them once in a while, anyway I’m just curious now I understand that basically every single bar you touch on the street is fake, like literally in my opinion about 1/1000 bars in the US right now are real ones, what I’m wondering tho is is it the same with like footballs? Or the .5mg? I’ve always been under the assumption that if it’s a bar it’s 99% pressed, but if it’s a football or smaller dose then it’s real, is this true? Somebody please enlighten me and thanks in advance 🤘
P.S.
I searched EVERYWHERE online(not only this site) and couldn’t find an answer anywhere so if someone could help would be much appreciated, doesn’t even have to be fact just someone else’s opinion on it would be nice

Yes, 99% of the stuff on the street or DNM in the USA is fake, pressed with RC benzos and/or fentanyl.

You can find real alp out there but it's damn expensive.

I would assume ALL xanax is fake, even the .25 or .5 pills, although these pills are less commonly pressed, but they are also less commonly sold so it's not easy to tell.

If it sounds like a rip off in price... then it might be real alprazolam.

I got some blue footballs a few years ago cause I thought "they wouldnt press these".
Guess what...? Fake.
Ya can (or used to) buy dies of any pill on ebay and other sites.
I would only get bars if I absolutely knew the people (which happened to be one) or gave a ride to a phanmacy for Rx pick up and saw the label.
Safe to assume any street purchase to not be what one is looking for.
Be careful.

Reagent testing is a miracle, grab somd Fentanyl test strips and count yourself lucky if all you encounter is RC benzos.

long time user of this site but first post, just curious so I used to be bad on Xanax, talking 3 bars at a time, every single day, at work, ide start with 3 bars and redose from there, usually taking 6-10 a day, kicked the addiction about a year ago but I still will take them once in a while, anyway I’m just curious now I understand that basically every single bar you touch on the street is fake, like literally in my opinion about 1/1000 bars in the US right now are real ones, what I’m wondering tho is is it the same with like footballs? Or the .5mg? I’ve always been under the assumption that if it’s a bar it’s 99% pressed, but if it’s a football or smaller dose then it’s real, is this true? Somebody please enlighten me and thanks in advance 🤘
P.S.
I searched EVERYWHERE online(not only this site) and couldn’t find an answer anywhere so if someone could help would be much appreciated, doesn’t even have to be fact just someone else’s opinion on it would be nice
I know where your coming from I take 1 x .25 or 1 x .5mg daily on a good day but the online company I used to get from went bust in 2021, now Ive tried a few online UK companies but items never arrived and if they did it was generic stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend to buy straight up directly RCs, this is safer these times as RCs (from a reputable clearnet vendor; DNMs do have lots of wrongly declared RCs thoigh, speaking by experienc) are mostly declared correctly and don't contain fentalogues. Probably cheaper as well.

Last edited:
No no no! I got flubromazolam. It was like I was in some sorta blackout the whole time yet I remember parts of it. I gobbled down 60 Norco ten without even knowing it. My dad when I went in to get some more said you took them all. At first I was like BS, as soon as the benzo wore off I thought to myself what if I did? Had a huge spike in anxiety that made me stay awake for three weeks straight. Those are the most dangerous substances besides fent. I literally could have had liver damage. God tho being Him used it as an opportunity for growth. I'm not even slightly tempted to get a Norco. Still the shock when in hit. I was like now I am dead and standing before God. As a Christian dying of a OD was excruciating. Still here I am cuz He is faithful.

P.S.
Get a prescription.

Or, alternatively, find someone who has a script that they don't use, go with them to the pharmacy, and pay for it.

P.S.
Idk where you're located but I ONLY take the Farmapram Xanax that come from Mexico, because like you said most of the US Xanax bars are fake now. I make sure to buy the Farma bottles sealed. They are A LOT cheaper and I know they are not fake. Hopefully they don't start making fake Farmas. Each bottle consist of 90 Xanax bars and they have any lettering on the bars. I don't think I can discuss prices on here but like I said they are A LOT cheaper if you buy them by the bottle, even cheaper than the pressed ones. But I'm pretty sure all that depends on where you're located.

Yes, 99% of the stuff on the street or DNM in the USA is fake, pressed with RC benzos and/or fentanyl.

You can find real alp out there but it's damn expensive.

I would assume ALL xanax is fake, even the .25 or .5 pills, although these pills are less commonly pressed, but they are also less commonly sold so it's not easy to tell.

If it sounds like a rip off in price... then it might be real alprazolam.
this guy knows, if you paying way more then you think you should, you got real Xanax if you paying 3 a pill, you got fake Mexican shit farmpharm are fake and anyone who thunks "popping" that bottle makes it real then your the real sucker, my girl works in manufacturing as a VP of a few production lines and it is SO EASY to fake blister packs and just press nothing into those pills put them in a blister pack and sell you what you think is real but fake oxy 80 with nothing in them lol seriously

Truth! This is why harm reduction and testing your drugs before you use them every single time is important.
My daughter would still be alive today had she tested her fake Xanax first
I am so sorry for your loss. No one should out live there children and as a father I feel your pain more then most

P.S.
Id be the same with the smaller doses but they are much harder to find, Im in Ireland and have ordered from UK, they never arrived, from India they arrived but they are generic things, the site I used to use went bust in 2021 aswell and havent been able to get smaller legitimitate ones since!

Idk where you're located but I ONLY take the Farmapram Xanax that come from Mexico, because like you said most of the US Xanax bars are fake now. I make sure to buy the Farma bottles sealed. They are A LOT cheaper and I know they are not fake. Hopefully they don't start making fake Farmas. Each bottle consist of 90 Xanax bars and they have any lettering on the bars. I don't think I can discuss prices on here but like I said they are A LOT cheaper if you buy them by the bottle, even cheaper than the pressed ones. But I'm pretty sure all that depends on where you're located.
Do they do them in smaller doses or would 1mg be the smallest and can they ship internationally?

Id be the same with the smaller doses but they are much harder to find, Im in Ireland and have ordered from UK, they never arrived, from India they arrived but they are generic things, the site I used to use went bust in 2021 aswell and havent been able to get smaller legitimitate ones since!
I mean, I think it doesn't matter if it's generic or brand name. If it has alprazolam, it does the job. I use generic rlam-1 alprazolam 1mg from Aran Pharmaceuticals and they do the job just fine. Only the fillers pharmaceutical companies use make a difference, but if it contains the actual chemical alprazolam, it shouldn't matter anyway. Most generic drugs that I buy from India (modafinil, armodafinil, alprazolam, etc.) all taste bitter and that's because of the filler they use. But they all come in blisters and from a legit pharma (not pressed shit in someone's garage) so I feel pretty good about these.

But never buy pressed shit. No matter what your dealer tells you. Dealer doesn't give a shit about you, all they give a shit about is your money in your pocket. They will advertise as "pressed with real alprazolam"—stay away from pressed pills. They will bullshit as much as they want to make a sale. I have enough experience with buying pressed shit and getting a drug analysis report from an FTIR spectrometer lab to come to that conclusion. Always buy pills that come in original pharma blisters (it's a good idea to buy generic pills that come in pharma blisters from India if you don't wanna get a prescription in your home country).

Last edited:
But never buy pressed shit. No matter what your dealer tells you. Dealer doesn't give a shit about you, all they give a shit about is your money in your pocket. They will advertise as "pressed with real alprazolam"—stay away from pressed pills. They will bullshit as much as they want to make a sale. I have enough experience with buying pressed shit and getting a drug analysis report from an FTIR spectrometer lab to come to that conclusion. Always buy pills that come in original pharma blisters (it's a good idea to buy generic pills that come in pharma blisters from India if you don't wanna get a prescription in your home country).
100% agree fuck RC's I get they have there purpose but its so stupid for someone to just take a pill cause thats what a website tells them or a dealer. I see a ton of people on here talking about how they are taking these drugs that are from Alex shulgun Phikal which is basically making yourself N=1 for his research studies lol

I keep reading and remember the 2-bromo-dragon fly story.
here it is