The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

fake xanax in east texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can contact a user and talk to them privately right?

No. Sourcing via PM is the same as sourcing in the forums.

This is our number one rule: no buying or selling of drugs, no providing links to websites or other places that sell drugs.

This includes recreational drugs that may be legal in some countries. It includes fake drugs. (btw, if you sell someone a fake drug, and tell them it's real, you're still going to get in the same trouble. In some countries, anyway).

I really don't think it matters. I feel my american freedom of speech is being interrupted by that last post. If they're fakes what does it matter if he sends me a thousand or none.
and just to add to what infinite jest and 6/7 said: your so-called 'american freedom of speech' doesn't even exist on the internet, let alone on this website which is hosted in europe.

if a user contacts us to advise us that you have been attempting to source drugs - legal or illegal - your stay here will indeed be extremely short.

just wanted to find out more information. if you are really that worried about mabye you guys should take some real xanax. btw moving to basic drug discussion.

eeeek, this is getting a lot of mod attention. God, sorry. I just wanted to let people know that these are being sold through offshore pharms and to be careful.

They are fake, and I wouldn't want to rip off people. I had about 3 glasses of wine and what was supposed to be 4mg of xanax and I felt absolutely nothing, so I'm positive they are fake. I suppose I keep them just to remind me how I hate the taste of xanax.

just wanted to find out more information. if you are really that worried about maybe you guys should take some real xanax. btw moving to basic drug discussion.

It has nothing to do with us being "stressed out".

Those rules are more in line for YOUR protection!

Had you read the BLUA, which I am assuming probably not, you would be aware that cops occasionally monitor this website. By not allowing you to source through this website, we are doing you a favor of not having cops kick down your door for trafficking, possession, or any other self incriminating things you may want to do to yourself by trying to "score" through BL.

it also means, that we want no liability for any mischievous activities. We don't need someone dying and then saying "well I bought the pills he OD'ed on from BL"

Ultimately, you signed the BLUA, so you are bound by the rules and agreements you agreed to when you clicked that box that said "I accept"

But you may also find out the hard way by trying to be sneaky and getting das boot.

As a hint, it never works.

If we were not working to keep drug exchanges off of Bluelight, law enforcement would be doing it. I think Bluelighters preventing the board from being about drug exchanges is far better way to go.

just wanted to find out more information. if you are really that worried about mabye you guys should take some real xanax. btw moving to basic drug discussion.

That's not going to change anything. It's just going to give me the power to remove any posts like the ones above.

As was already said, we're not stressed, we're just taking care of a site that many people rely on for information. When the cops shut this place down because of people like you buying and selling drugs, then what do we do?

For some reason, recently, I've been noticing many attempts at sourcing from new members. Its pretty offensive, to be honest; it just makes them look like shady and/or lame people.

Get your drugs in real life and talk about them here...

The one on the right is the fake one. Can't you tell? Compare them to the U94's or any other 2 mg "bar" shaped xanax. It's smaller.

no man the one on the left is the fake. i ate the one on the right and it was real

That is sooo not true! Look up the picture for the original ones and they are the same size as what you claim are the "bigger" ones. It has even been noted on the pharmer website as well. The fake ones are smaller, and are shinier than normal bars. They do contain some form of benzo in it though, however it has not been scheduled yet in the US. People take the fakes and beleive them to be true alprazolam because they have some other form of benzo in it, but it just isn't the same.

The first time I ever saw one of those small shiny ones, a little over a year ago, I immediately thought something was wrong. They just did not look right. I compared them to my original GG249s and the others, and noticed the difference in size. Not to mention the fact after I took it I felt some anxiety relief but NOTHING like a normal bar. Plus they do not taste the same. I am one of those that actually LIKES the taste of xanax, and when i chew the small shiny ones, it just doesn't have that taste I have always loved.

I've been taking xanax in all it's forms for a little over 8 years now. I'm not claiming to be a doctor or pharmacist or anything....but with that much experience, you and I am sure everyone here knows, we become experts on our drug of choice. I actually got a few of those fakes on thursday. Since I do not have a script, I get them from people I know, and while I was very upset that I knew they were not legitimate, they do have a calming effect so I said fuck it and got them anyway.

But beware of those ones!

Hey man I'm sorry. But you're wrong. I don't know what to tell you except for no. You're wrong the xanax on the right is bitter and smaller and a real sandoz. Say what you want but I ate that bar 5 minutes after i posted the first post and picture. So get your facts rights man. Peace - east teas

So you just admitted to taking the bar *after* posting? I don't understand how that makes your claim more valid...

Don't worry about telling me anything expect for "no." That was convincing enough. And I'm not a "man."

I've recently thought about the possibility of there being two different fakes going around, one that may indeed be larger instead of smaller. But as I have only seen the small ones, that is all I can comment on. Not sure about there being two though, especially since you're so close to me...I'm in central texas.

Let's just agree to disagree.

A Chinese bulk manufacturer who I'm aware of sells bars with a mimic Sandoz imprint at a fairly low rate, and sells in quantities of 1000 or more. The lack of controlled ingredients no doubt explains why they're clearing customs the world over with relative ease. I'd imagine thats probably a good explanation.

Also, a quick search of 5-(4-chlorophenyl)-7-bromo-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one indicates that all the commercial manufacturers are based in China.

Last edited:
I've always though bars tasted like chalk. I use to take them hoes for like 10 years. Got back into taken them again. Just not as much as I use to. GG's were the ones I liked cuz they had that glossy texture to em. Not like the U94's or those green ones.

The school busses are aight to. Just got back from Houston, couldn't hit up the Pill doctors, so I had to get some from some peeps I know out that way. Got the green ones, the GG's and the school busses. The GG's looked like the legit ones, but didn't hit me as hard as I thought they would. Maybe cuz I popped like 20 or so within like 4 days a week or so ago. Tolerance to them hoes is a bitch.

Best way to enjoy these hoes is jam some DEA and some old school ESG. Pick up some hoes and bounce out to the clubs.

Hey man I'm sorry. But you're wrong. I don't know what to tell you except for no. You're wrong the xanax on the right is bitter and smaller and a real sandoz. Say what you want but I ate that bar 5 minutes after i posted the first post and picture. So get your facts rights man. Peace - east teas

Yea, done ate those 3 small GG's. Feeling REAL good.

please keep all off-topic shit out of the thread. flaming will not be tolerated either, this is my one and only warning to all of you. infractions will be handed out the next person(s) that break the rules.

the fakes have made their way to the DFW metro area and Shreveport, la. Everyone be careful with what you get. Know your pills. and keeps other's informed. thanks. -easttexas

damn i'm from dallas area, southeast dallas right now actually. haven't seen these fake bars going around, bars are actually a challenge to find in general and are usually expensive, $5/pill, not worth it. i usually get my benzos from better places, like certain european places. much easier than dealing with the idiots out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.