Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

fake xanax in east texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats in the fakes?

and those are damn good fakes... i would stay away from buying xanies for awhile

ive seen/heard about fake oc in LA; however, it was hella obvious

they pill on the left is bigger and contains no xanax. when i bit into it it tasted like chalk. the pill on the right on the other hand is has a bitter taste like alprozolam. this has been happening in my area for at least the past 6 months. i knew after the first time but i've been trying to get this information out because so many people have been getting ripped off. any ideas of how they got fake and how they're here. i have mine but i would like to hear yours

Yeah I thought bluelight would like that. Deloused in the Comatorium listen to it.

Man I was hanging out at a local convenience store that sells to minors after school smoking some bud, and after we were done we rolled down our cigs and these 2 black kids walked up and said "yall need that corn (slang for decent bud), that X, them bars?" and i was like "how much for bars!" and "he was like 5 dollas. they triple stacked."

what an obvious fake man.

I bet these look so professional because they were actually made by Sandoz. There were fake OCs made by Purdue a while back; they started making them because so many OCs were getting diverted to sell on the black market. The authorities have been cracking down on illicit sale of Xanax (specifically the 2mg bars) for a while now, so it really wouldn't surprise me.

i was like "how much for bars!" and "he was like 5 dollas. they triple stacked."

Fucking idiots. What the hell is a "triple stacked bar"? Whenever people say shit like that to me, I want to slap them. They're made by a pharmaceutical company, they don't make some batches danker than others -- they're all standardized because they're a legitimate damn pharmaceutical. Where do these clowns think this shit comes from??

And like, they think the yellow and green bars are stronger. Well, they're not -- they have 2mg in them like every other generic xanax bar. These kids need to quit selling drugs and go to school or something.

I got some of these from an online pharm. Took 2 of them to sleep and they didn't do shit. If anything, they kept me awake.

No problem here in SoCal... Just got some of the generic bars... Everything was as expected.

what kind of xanax do you guys get in places other than east texas. the most popular here are the GG249 G3729 ladders. and of course the 1mg footballs. detail would be nice. and pictures

i've had green tablets that you have to pop out of the paper and they say alprozolam 2mg on the back

^^^Those sound like they might be from Mexico... Especially concidering you live in texas. I find Mexican generics all the time here in SoCal, and they are just fine... Never seen those though just the white bars (2mg), blue (1mg) and orange (.5mg) footballs, and my mom was prescribed some of the round white (.25mg) ones for a while...

are the fake made with some inert substance? please be safe, guys.

I'm not sure, but I 'spose I could test them. I still have a ton of them. After taking 4mg and feeling nothing, I knew what I got was fake. By the time I had taken them (like 3 months after I ordered) I knew I couldn't do much. It sucked cuz this was the same pharm that sent me the first set which were fine. Mine came from China, I believe.

I felt nothing when I took them. I had a couple of glasses of wine though. They look exactly like the pic the OP pasted and I'm not the best when it comes to this stuff, so I had no idea they were fake until after I took them and felt nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.