Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

fake xanax in east texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake GG249 Xanax

Hello,

I recently purchased 2mg Xanax pills (GG249 bars) from a website pharmacy for [edit - @E] for 60 bars. I received the bars and took two of them. They should have made my anxiety go away but they did NOTHING. I found the company (Sandoz Pharmaceuticals) that create the REAL GG249 pills and explained it to them and reported the website and phone number of the website to them. I will be sending them the fake Xanax pills and they promise to analyze them and let me know the results they find (what I actually ingested). I have taken many 2mg Xanax bars and these are definately fake. Hopefully Sandoz will file a lawsuit against the website I purchased the fake Xanax from and put them out of business. I feel used and abused.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey which one are the real xanax? eveyrtime i get xanax if its either yellow or green or white its awlays generic for xanax it says on it or whatever. what is the real ones? the ones that say xanax on them? anybody know the best one? i think the green ones are the worst. u can tell cause their mooshy and break up faster and the white and yellow ones are harder. never seen a brown one but which one is the best in ur guys opinion?

is it even worth it for the people to be making these fake xanax? A bit of a waste of time if you would ask me

this is highly disapointing. thank u for posting OP. i live in east texas as well and wasnt aware of this

yeah i just got some fake bars like the ones on the pic. they taste like nothing feels like chalk. im in houston.

Just joined this site to confirm what a lot of others have been talking about. There are MOST DEFINITELY some bogus bars here in Houston. They're stamped with the GG 249 however if you look at the pill you can tell its not legit. For one the 249 is vertical when it should be horizontal, the "GG" stamp is painfully obvious is NOT the stamp from the Pharmaceutical company, the pill is thinner on one side than the other and there are (IF this makes any sense) "Sparkles" in the pill which in unlike all other bars, ladders, handles what ever you call them in your part of the country. Also here in Houston we've been seeing (Not Alot) phony OC 80's. Didn't they switch to the op's?? I didn't think they're even making the OC's anymore are they??? But the ones we're seeing are darker in color than the real ones and when you suck the coating off they have a VERY over powering smell of bleach. I personally wil normally shoot them but i thought better of that one and just snorted it and to those that find the pills i have referenced i DO NOT recommend it. Try snorting Comet or Ajax i think it would feel about the same. Back to the bars, i do not know exactly what's in these but there's something cause although i had a few drinks i definitely felt them. I had heard that they may be putting phenazepam in them but that's just what i've heard.

Is it worth it??? Really?? Think about it, if you could but a box of baking soda for 3 dollars and turn around and sell it for 50 dollars a gram do you think it would be worth it??? Waste of time, NO. Highly profitable sleazy way to make money, Yes..

^^ yea OC are still around

the brand names purdue oxy got swtiched to OP

but the OC are still around under a generic company

There a lot thinner an break An crumble easy but they do got the gg249 on em they a good lookin fake..they out in college station i got did for sum tonight..so becareful out there fam

Status
Not open for further replies.