• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fake OC80s!

This just in

I was looking on the webernets and came across an article on oxycodone abuse mainly about oxycontin. One of the things Purdue is trying to do and i quote:

"The company has initiated meetings with the U.S. attorneys in Maine and Virginia and has also met with the attorneys general of Virginia and Maryland, and numerous other law enforcement officers, to combat the problem of abuse and diversion of OxyContin -- even to the point of supplying these officers with placebo OxyContin tablets so that they could engage in "buy and bust" activities."

So whoever said that Purdue doesn't make placebo pills (which i believed at first because it just brings up alot of room for human errors) was wrong. The webpage I got this information at is: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/406808

Im really intrigued by this now and am going to do some more research and will update if there is anything more interesting.

Just my thought, but i would imagine any placebo would be an EXACT replica possibly with a bitter taste to try to replicate the OC as best as possible because if they give them to UC pigs to do busts, they want the buyer to think the pills are real just incase they do a taste test. Just my thoughts, but maybe its just a replica with asprin or tramadol in it.

O snizzle I just ran into a pic. of the exact fakes I was handed the other day. It is here

WEBlink

It says they are Fakes from Pakistan, weird. But on a funnier note, the guy that actually sold these to my buddies, buddies, buddy, was found and beat the shit out of, got his money taken, and his rims stole of his vehicle. Serves that no good lying bastard right. Don't go selling a few thousand dollars worth of bunk anything to a dealer who will have no problem killing you for doing him dirty.

Anyone know about fake xanx bars? I bought 30 of them last week and to osay the least I wa pissed, and the person I got em from is now in so many words a quadapeligic....but anywho! Yeah...there the GG 249 white ones. They look like the real ones but these are hard too crush and have no bitter taste thats trade mark with Alprozolam

Anyone know about fake xanx bars? I bought 30 of them last week and to osay the least I wa pissed, and the person I got em from is now in so many words a quadapeligic....but anywho! Yeah...there the GG 249 white ones. They look like the real ones but these are hard too crush and have no bitter taste thats trade mark with Alprozolam

Wow your a winner hurting someone that bad for a few fucking xanax... Get a fucking hobby kid

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=406334

Hmm, from time to time I get OC 80mgs and I rarely feel their effects. I also take Subutex. I take around 4 mg/day in total throughout the day, and when I am going to buy Oxys, I typically stop taking Subutex two to three days beforehand.

Out of around 8 different 80mg pills taken in the last few months, I have only gotten high with one of them. Usual ROA is parachuting, but I've also snorted and I.Ved them. To be fair though, I have taken 40 mg pills and 60 mg and didn't feel anything, so I would chalk it up to the Buprenorphine.

As I said, I take a total average of 4 mgs/day sublingual and wait around 48 to 72 hours before taking OCs, but they aren't effective. However, before starting Subutex I had taken Oxycontin insufflated several times and had only felt a very long rush; enjoyable but not euphoric in the way that Morphine or Dilaudid are.

So it may be the Bupe, it may be that I just don't like Oxycontin (although I was prescribed Percocet 10mg for two broken fingers and I LOVED them; only needed 1 or 2 to feel euphoria a la hostia) but this new "Fake pill" thing bothers me as well.

Yeah the fake 80's are made by purdue (same people that make oxycontin) for trials and testing where they give some patients the actual oxy and other patients get these with no oxy. They are also sometimes used in pharmacies for when they get robbed. People have been diverting them for years and screwing a lot of people out of A LOT of money. They look identical to actual OC's, maybe a little lighter in color but not much.:p:p:p

fake 80z

i got fake 80z thru my main dude the other day. he duznt ust so he didnt know. they looked gud on outside except they were a lil discoloored. i broke 1 open and it was brown like heiron with black spots in them. they were very soft and basically crumbled in my hand. idk what the hell they are. anybody who may have an answer please help. thx.

Interesting. Well it's definitely not Purdue. I'm sure releasing fake OxyContin onto the streets of NY would violate some sort of company policy lol. I would be absolutely furious if this happened to me...Sounds like some pill counterfeiters got ahold of an OC pill press.

Someone is definitely making some serious money on that scam.

I agree, I highly doubt Perdue Pharmaceuticals or any of its employee's are releasing counterfeit pills. I'm almost positive that is very illegal and could cause harm to someone who is actually proscribed OxyContin.

Never the less, I would be pretty pissed too. I would get my money back from whoever sold it to me.

They apparently sell fake pill press kits. i dunno, i remember one time, i spent 400 dollars on bunk 80s. needless to say I was PISSED. (this was when i was heavy into opiates. the thought now disgusts me.)

Last edited:
My 1st iop attempt googled buy xanax, got the gg249s... I knew ibwas beat when the postmark was china