• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fake OC80s!

oxycont1n

Bluelighter
Yes, its true. My friend who has been doing 80s for 5 years came across these and there buzzing all around my area now. They are IDENTICAL to the OC/80s! Not like the fent ones.. Only way to test it is to lick the coding off and taste it; even then it tastes a little bit like oxy but once you bite it; its too hard. So just a heads up for everyone, keep an eye out! Especially if your in the New York area. Can this be done by a pill press? Could it possibly be people working at purdue? Possibly to stop OC use?

Interesting. Well it's definitely not Purdue. I'm sure releasing fake OxyContin onto the streets of NY would violate some sort of company policy lol. I would be absolutely furious if this happened to me...Sounds like some pill counterfeiters got ahold of an OC pill press.

Someone is definitely making some serious money on that scam.

yes, the fake OCs are real, and they are made by Purdue. heres is an exerpt from the 2004 DEA microgram bulliten:
PLACEBO OXYCONTIN TABLETS IN BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement Daytona Beach Crime Laboratory (Daytona Beach, Florida) recently received a large shipment (total net mass 31.6 grams, not counted) of apparent 40 milligram dosage Purdue Oxycontin tablets (photo not taken). The exhibit was submitted by the Brevard County Sheriff's Office (Brevard County is located to the immediate south of Daytona Beach). Analysis of a methanolic extract of two tablets by GC/MS, however, indicated no controlled substances. Subsequent discussions with Purdue confirmed that they produce placebo Oxycontin tablets. This was the first submission of such tablets to the laboratory.

apperently some pharmacies carry these for when they get robbed, they just hand over the fake OCs.

^^ Wow that's something I never knew. Thanks!

Next time I rob Walgreens I'll be sure to do a line on the counter to make sure they're giving me the real stuff! ;)

wow thats cool as shit. oxy, how much did your friend spend on these bogus pills, or how much were they going for? that sucks if he bought them

that is a damn shame. I wonder if crooked pharmacists ever slip one into a script.....

apperently some pharmacies carry these for when they get robbed, they just hand over the fake OCs.

hmmmm, thats interesting.... I wonder if they're just sugar pills or something? I wonder what's in em?

youarewhatyouis: Yeah that is interesting, very clever lol. As for the placebos, I'd imagine they're sugar as you said, or probably something inactive.

he said he could tell it was fake because it was really hard to bite.. thats a really cool theory about handing over fake OCs for robberys. the guy got 100 fake in 1 bag and 100 real in the other.. pretty sure he got it for like 20-30. thats like the cheapest they come here, lately its been 60.

Last edited:
Are the green specks inside the OC as well? Sometimes when I just scratch and peel them off, some coating remains. There no green specks inside the pill once I wipe the outside.

Mine taste bitter as well. How are is the coating suppose to come off? Like if you just scratch it with your finger nails.

I'm definitely feeling it but I never done an 80 before. I mostly do 40s. Maybe I'm paranoid. The feeling there, but I thought 80s would a lot stronger than this.

They sell these online for people who are pain management. Should they be called on for a pill count, they are safe.
Unfortunately people are also running around selling them as real ones, they came by my area but as soon as a people caught on they were gone.

Are the green specks inside the OC as well? Sometimes when I just scratch and peel them off, some coating remains. There no green specks inside the pill once I wipe the outside.

Mine taste bitter as well. How are is the coating suppose to come off? Like if you just scratch it with your finger nails.

I'm definitely feeling it but I never done an 80 before. I mostly do 40s. Maybe I'm paranoid. The feeling there, but I thought 80s would a lot stronger than this.

If you feel anything from them then they are probably the real deal, id say the pills are either totally bunk or totally legit but i dont see how they could be in between

why the fuck would you bump this now everyone is scared about this, yet it happened a few years ago.

I just received some fake 80s today. Got them from someone i deal with quite abit so i didn't think about it when he gave it to me(they were in a bag) and when i got back home i just grabbed one and stuck it in my mouth. Instantly it felt like it had a rough bumpy like texture after like 2 seconds, so i took it out of my mouth all of the coating was gone off of it ( it normally takes around 20 seconds of sucking and you still have to wipe off a little bit of green). As soon as it came out of my mouth i could see it was fake. The letters OC and number 80 didn't have any kind of imprint in the white pill and the pill wasn't totally white. I then took out the remaining 80s i had and the numbers and letters where not spaced as close as they are on real ones, the edge of the pill wasn't slightly raised (on a real 80 there is a very very slight raised edge around the pill where the round edge meets the flat edge) and the green color wasn't the exact color match. Luckily my boy gave me my money back and got him back also. He had a real one on him so we sat there and compared the two and whoever did this must have had a pill press and some type of stamp for the letters and numbers because they were really really shallow, only printed through the coating. Anyway the fake 80 was slightly bigger than the real ones also, but any experienced pill person, anyone who has done an 80 more than a couple times, could tell the difference just by looking at the pill, but like i said i dealt with my boy alot and didn't even think to look at first. I guess it's a good thing i don't swallow my OC or I wouldn't have know for awhile and probably would have been out gettting my money back on that one pill. O yea and i did bite one, the one i sucked the coating off of, and it tasted like a waxy weird taste. I could definitely tell it wasn't oxy. My wife threw out the idea that maybe Purdue reformulated the OC's, which i heard they were doing, But i knew these weren't real. Even if Purdue did do something like that, it doesn't mean the pill shape/size would change and the pill would be more "professional" looking, don't get me wrong, the pills looked good, but not OC quality.

You should take a picture and post it before you get a refund, it's always interesting to see those.

I wish i would have taken a pic, i was so upset with getting ripped off i just wanted to hurry and get my money back. Wish i would have taken a pic in hindsight now, damnit lol