faded and jaded..

No clue I'm having the same problem with I WILL UTFSE.
no clue how I got it or how to change it

dude the whole site is being hacked or something i think it's all purple and green and pink and red and shit for me..

is the site being hacked or is it bein watch by the police or interpo , bc a message pops up for me before i even see the site , sayin its bein watched blah blah and then when i made a thread it was taken down

naw that be a pretty fuckin funny thing, haha, but anyone eles get this

^As stated, the computer 'brain' behind Bluelight has become self-aware. The problem cannot be contained, and we expect the rest of the internet to be similar tomorrow. Who have thought the internet was a fucking raver? I would have thought sex fiend myself.

I think 'jaded and faded' is a title given to those who have "figured out" (i.e. clicked on the banner on the main page) the April fools joke

I wish I got a cool title :( Why dont I get to be faded and jaded or something??

*edit* Yay! I get a cool title now %)

Can I keep the new title??? Please?

I really want to keep it

France said:
I think 'jaded and faded' is a title given to those who have "figured out" (i.e. clicked on the banner on the main page) the April fools joke

Check the postcounts.

wardf246 said:
is the site being hacked or is it bein watch by the police or interpo , bc a message pops up for me before i even see the site , sayin its bein watched blah blah and then when i made a thread it was taken down

Yes.

How ironic that a person named Lurk would ask a question like this.

I don't get it. I want to be faded & jaded too! I feel so left out :(