• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Eye Wiggles

one time i was at a house party, and this girl in front of me was getting the eye wiggles bigtime ( she said she only took half, lucky her, LoL).

that was my first time seeing the wiggles on another person, and it was pretty cool.

i only get the wiggles and the roll-backs, my GEUWness i hope i don't do the eye-crossing thing! haha i look dumb enough when i'm rolling...

lol I love the eyewiggles!My friends and I refer to it as strobe vision. I almost always get nystagmus when I roll you dig?

Ooh i get this on strong pills.

i have a great memory of being in the pitch darkness and me and a friend tried to look into each others eyes to see how dilated our pupils were, both of us holding up glow sticks to help illuminate our eyes. I dunno about him, but i couldnt focus my eyes enough to see his pupils, everything was shaking back and forth. I loved it though.....sign of just what a good time i was having.

Can't wait for them again =D=D

Btw acid..(cant remember the rest of your username), are you from Melbs or Sydney? I love how munted is such a distinctive aussie term ;) that and pinging...hehe, we always stand out from all the 'rollers'.

I know I'm jumping in a little late on this one, but I've gotten them so bad before that I was crosseyed. I love it ;)

Love the eye wiggles!!! Was at one of our rolling parties, and went to change the music on the computer, and literally couldn't focus on the screen for more then 2 seconds at a time without my eyes spazzing out. Was well fun =D.

I also get that from the second pill and on. The first pill alone normally doesn't do the trick.

And yes, I love it. But NOT when it happens just when I have to try and act as normal as possible and look politely at the bouncer in front of the club and my eyes suddenly go all crazy-wobbly. It happened to me once. The guy did a full body search on me, only found an empty plastic bag and finally let me in.

I also get that from the second pill and on. The first pill alone normally doesn't do the trick.

And yes, I love it. But NOT when it happens just when I have to try and act as normal as possible and look politely at the bouncer in front of the club and my eyes suddenly go all crazy-wobbly. It happened to me once. The guy did a full body search on me, only found an empty plastic bag and finally let me in.

Wow thats funny. Dark shades my friend;)

Its fuckin' great! Kinda hard to see straight while your eyes are going crazy though. : )

i get it allllll the time.... i can do it on command when im not on drugs too.

haha i can do them on command ONLY when im rolling...but they do come at random sometimes. i love them personally. (unless im trying to read my phone!)