• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Eye Wiggles

The only time my friend got the eye shakes was after taking an early Mitsubishi (back in the days when the mitsi was the new sensation).

i get nystagmus every time i roll and it lasts the whole peak. i can stop it by concentrating hard if i want to read something, but don't really want to do so. it makes the whole world kind of blurry and i feel much more fucked up with nystagmus. the next day i sometimes even have sore muscles from the eye wiggles :)

I get it moreso with MDA than MDMA, but I mean it isn't really noticeable, only to a certain extent, I find it very trippy.

Yeah i usually only get that on strong pills and i dont mind at all its funny, specialy when youre trying to read the time on youre cell or change a song on youre ipod and you have close one to try and see properly.

Hrm, this thread is from 2004 lol.

The only annoying thing i find with eye wobbles is it makes it a mission to try and focus on a camera.

Haha you havent even experianced half the fun till you have the eye wobbles and some major jaw jitters!!! Thats mdma at its best. :\

Usually only get these from pills or capsules with 150mg mdma or more

No other drugs give me the sensations of real ecstacy

eye wiggling is one of my favorite things about taking E!!!!
i know I'm not REALLY rolling until my eyes wiggle and move to the back of my head :)
thats when I'm satisfied hahaha

Yes, this is simply your eye giggling, meaning going up and down at the same time has left and right, and normaly it is for a short period of time, in my case, it means im rolling hard when i experience this, and i love it. MDMA only. MDA unknow here.

I agree. I always become fascinated by my inability to read a digital clock or understand anything on the screen of my phone.

I get Nystagmus all the time and personally I like it. You can do it more if you try but yeah.

Yes.

It's the effect of pure MDMA. Personally I think eye wiggles are so-so. They can be annoying when you are trying to concentrate or look at something but when you just feel like dancing hardcore they are fine.

tis called nystagmus and yes it is very common and I personally don't mind it much.

I love this feeling so much..

I bought something at a CVS once while I was peaking, my eyes started twitching hard the entire time I was talking to the cashier, but I couldn't stop trying to make eye contact because I wanted to be nice. I wasn't embarrassed at all, I felt really good and hoped he knew what I was on. :p

I love closing my eyes and listening to music and just letting my eyes freak out and hallucinate

i love it. its just soo..... wiggly :) and if you let them go long enough before you know it your eyes are back in your head (which is the best feeling ever!!!!) i prefer MDA over MDMA because so much more overwhelming in my opninion and just love the feeling of it taking over me

I love the wiggles. I usually get them if I do 2+ pills. I've noticed 3 types of eye movement on mdma; the wiggles, the roll back, and the cross. I know a girl who gets cross eyed for about 30 minutes during her peak almost every time she rolls.

For some reason I thought you said you love eye woggles.

i never notice them when i'm rolling, but i get them all the time sober now its awesome haha

i usually just roll my eyes to the back of my head if i'm rollin hard enough...