• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Extremely Potent MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ No it reacts yellow, MD is a dark purple/black. They just straight up don't care in most cases. Most certainly not enough to spend money they could buy pills with on something that may save their life

My analogy was to point out a difference in potency. I should have explained exactly what was going on in my head. The analogy makes more sense after I explain myself.

I have been taking MDMA all this time by the way. Unadulterated MDMA in my area is difficult to come by as the apparent standard dose here, mentioned to me by my dealer friends, is 0.3g. I wouldn't dare touch "molly" without testing it.

Anyways, let's say the typical MDMA has the so-called "84% purity". A 100mg dose would be 84mg of MDMA with 16mg of impurities. Let's say the new batch I received, which is also white and odourless, is "Walter White methampetamine" pure, so it has 99% purity. In this case from a 100mg dose I'd have 99mg of MDMA with 1mg of impurities.

I have what seems to be the same MDMA that feedmesauce has and my intention of this thread was to receive similar responses to his/hers, as I don't want to dose too low or too high.

the 16% referred to in the "MDMA can only be 84%" myth is the hydrochloride salt that forms MDMA base into a crystal. Not impurities. Forget 84% is even a number, it's irrelevant.

If someone is bombing .3 of MDMA, then it's obviously been cut with an inactive substance. The same way ethanol is cut with water to make vodka. The dosage for the PURE drug will always be the same, however. Dosages for MDMA have been figured using the best quality gear possible. Erowid isn't telling people to drop 200+mg

I don't see what is so hard to understand here... If your MDMA was impure before and this is not then yeah, it will be slightly stronger. How much so will depend on the quality of your gear before.

I recently got my hands on some dutch crystal that was fucking excellent btw. Very nice almost transparent crystals, looked like meth honestly(hardly no smell either). But to my point, i took my usual 160mg dose and that was perfect. I wasnt exactly floored but i was not moving much due to me not being able to see straight, eyes were dancing all over for a good 5 hours straight, excellent euphoria to. it wasnt hard for me to sleep but the jaw clenching was what was getting to me mostly. If your gear is anything like this stuff i had recently and you dont want to be destroyed per say then you might want to dose just a little bit less then you normally would just in case.

Even the purest government lab made MDMA is still just MDMA, I don't see much point in dosing less than you normally would

Of course, always best to titrate dose up slowly

Folley in with the win. MDMA is MDMA, unless you have shitty gear. If you have tested your product and know that it is MDMA then I see no purpose in this thread. Nobody knows where you got your gear, and nobody needs to as that would be sourcing. You have had good suggestions at how to dose your product. I think if someone told me taking over 100mg would make it more difficult to sleep, I would question the product being contaminated by a strong stimulant. Either way I'm going to close this thread as all questions have been answered. Feel free to PM me Op if you have any questions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.