• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Extracting alkaloids from Kratom Powder

Though I agree that white crystals sounds likely to be an opioid RC, there are actually a ton of legitimate kratom extracts on the market. But they're all resin extracts or brown powder.

alas, I completely agree and my words were poorly chosen.

although in a way I stand by the statement as I've never seen any true kratom extracts in any headshop in TX or NC

hard to define an extract here - I'm not talking about those silly 4oz drinks

because I really miss UEI and I would consider that my gold standard of true extract

I just don't know where to get it now, shame

I don't know about Texas, but where I am in NC, there are extracts all over the place. In fact I dosed a couple of MIT45 shots today, it's a high 7-HO-mitragynine extract, very nice product, expensive as shit though. Got them at a gas station. That same gas station also has high mitragynine shots (O-PMS pills), and a few others, too. All the head shops here have extract products as well as leaf.

Honestly it's really hard to permanently quit kratom because it is everywhere I fucking look, I can't get away from it. Like half the gas stations in town have it at the register now.

I never tried UEI. Probably just as well.

I don't know about Texas, but where I am in NC, there are extracts all over the place. In fact I dosed a couple of MIT45 shots today, it's a high 7-HO-mitragynine extract, very nice product, expensive as shit though. Got them at a gas station. That same gas station also has high mitragynine shots (O-PMS pills), and a few others, too. All the head shops here have extract products as well as leaf.

Honestly it's really hard to permanently quit kratom because it is everywhere I fucking look, I can't get away from it. Like half the gas stations in town have it at the register now.

I never tried UEI. Probably just as well.

Guess I don't really look around for places I'm trying to imagine your talking about.

I visit like 5 local headshops occasionally and other than kratom or d8 they have no other items worth mentioning (and trust me I check), unless I'm passing up some product that looks like vitamins sold as and branded as fake adderall - I'm missing out.

I just remember UEI being popular online when I was getting into kratom about 10 years ago. Expensive. About $20 or $30 per gram if I remember. 250-500mg gave full effects of about 15-20g I'd say depending on tolerance. Very fine light brown powder - smelled of potent kratom alkaloids.

either way I'm relatively happy with where regular powdered kratom gets me, how much I spend on it, and how much it keeps me sober :D

Last edited:
I've tried all those ones you mentioned and they are good but buying then at headphones is more than online. You can find those same products from wholesaler if you dig around on Google.

Are you talking about using grain alcohol or ethanol or something? Is there a way to do this and not have it take weeks to properly extract?
I believe he is speaking very generally here and not specifically about kratom.

AB or acid/base is a vague term used to describe various ways to separate organic compounds with different solubilities from each other. Alcohol is just one of many solvents than can be used in this process.