• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Explain your avatar and username

So I was like 12-13 maybe and loved trance and wanted ecstasy absolutely ASAP. I saw a similar-ish name on a forum, and the name tranced popped in my head. I thought it was absolutely genius: I am tranced, I will one day be tranced out on pills, while also, listening to trance. I posted originally on gurn.net with the name, then learnt of a link to this place due to then gurn resident drug expert and EADD bl'er harry@pierkernia, or whatever the exact spelling was.

I had an avatar which was ripped from the rather beautiful The Gallery fliers/posters in london. It was pretty pixelated so I eventually upscaled it and removed the pixels, smoothed it. Then I decided it looked dated but I wanted to keep it so fucked with colours and stuff until it looked better.

Then when we got XenForo it looked atrocious as the avatars are much bigger, so I used some kind of online UI upscaling then fucked with the colours more, applying filters and stuff and it ended up looking like it does now.

So I've sort of always kept the same avatar since about 2005 maybe. Weirdly I've had a few people notice and ask if it was different years back as they sort of recognise it but don't...

I think I actually have every iteration plus the original promo poster I pinched from their website... somewhere.

I fucking love bluelight so I sort of always felt some kind of duty to my past self to keep the same name and avatar, just tweaking it every now and then.

Last edited:
i always wondered if this was referring to a drug. well, just like some thought my name was.
thanks for clearing this up... now on to rhe other 10 tril other thoughts going on at any given moment. be glad when we hive it will make it all less wonerous and i can get sleep ffs. lol
peace

I chose Foreigner because that's how I've always felt... foreign. Anywhere I go, I'm never at home. Sometimes I don't think I belong on this planet.

The avatar is an image of the Source from the movie Renegade when the guy does an ayahuasca trip to fight a spiritual villain. The movie is whatever but the end scene where it shows his trip reality was really well done and was as good a representation of the Source as I've seen.

Here is a low res clip of it, if you don't mind the movie being spoiled for you:

Dont really have an explanation for profile pic. I was just goofing off at work and thought it be funny to sit in the engine compartment of the old thunderbird we were taking to the auto action.
I like tacos. No further explination needed.

Dont really have an explanation for profile pic. I was just goofing off at work and thought it be funny to sit in the engine compartment of the old thunderbird we were taking to the auto action.
I like tacos. No further explination needed.
lol white ppls tacos....with ketchup.lmaoooooooo

my taco gump, adore yah all the tacos

Hungry Gilmore Girls GIF
Hungry Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

Um skorpios been a name I've used since a wee lad. I think i picked it because it was similar to the title of an Alex Rider book (i used to eat up adventure stories before realizing there is more to a good book than plot).

I've thought about changing it but I'm pretty neutral towards it, and since I've been here a bit i feel it has semiotic value.

Picture is an album cover of a Demdike Stare album (voices of dust). I really like their album covers because they have this cool occult vibe without seeming cliche.

I decided to try a new taco spot last night for taco tuesday and was disappointed. Im on a never-ending search for the perfect taco.
you and me both, some the best were in San Diego, and the lobster/mahi tacos in baja!! no taco is safe from us

"Burnt Offerings" was a 1976 film starring Karen Black and Oliver Reed

burnt_offerings_styleB_original_film_art_a_600x.jpg

I couldn't tell you why that was on my mind when I created the account, I think I may have just liked the way the title sounded. To this day I still haven't seen the film lol.

My avatar is a psilocybin molecule iirc. When I signed up to this site 10+ years ago, it was to seek advice on the best way to take some MDMA capsules I'd recently obtained. The only two drugs I'd done up until that point were cannabis and psilocybin, and I enjoyed my magic mushroom experiences a great deal, so that's the story of my avatar.

"Burnt Offerings" was a 1976 film starring Karen Black and Oliver Reed

burnt_offerings_styleB_original_film_art_a_600x.jpg

I couldn't tell you why that was on my mind when I created the account, I think I may have just liked the way the title sounded. To this day I still haven't seen the film lol.

My avatar is a psilocybin molecule iirc. When I signed up to this site 10+ years ago, it was to seek advice on the best way to take some MDMA capsules I'd recently obtained. The only two drugs I'd done up until that point were cannabis and psilocybin, and I enjoyed my magic mushroom experiences a great deal, so that's the story of my avatar.
loved that film, anything with bette in it, im going to look it up for ol times sake, it was great worth a watch!

you and me both, some the best were in San Diego, and the lobster/mahi tacos in baja!! no taco is safe from us
For real. I want to try all the tacos i can before i die. My dream is to buy an RV and travel all over eating different tacos and grading them based on originality, flavor, price, and most important, the enthusiasm put into the making of the taco. I do believe that you canntaste the energy in food. If its made with love it taste better.
I gotta stop here or ill go on rambling about food.

ill hush about tacos, but we are having white ppl tacos for dinner tomorrow, thanks to you!

Thats actually something i can be proud of. Remind me and ill tell you the story behind my taco addiction sometime.
I think im going to taco bell tomorrow just to get the bad taco experience out of my head from yesterday. I cant believe there are actually bad tacos out there.
My daughter admitted yesterday that when her mom makes tacos they are so bad that she wont eat them. Thats gotta be pretty bad cause she just like me with the taco addiction.

Thats actually something i can be proud of. Remind me and ill tell you the story behind my taco addiction sometime.
I think im going to taco bell tomorrow just to get the bad taco experience out of my head from yesterday. I cant believe there are actually bad tacos out there.
My daughter admitted yesterday that when her mom makes tacos they are so bad that she wont eat them. Thats gotta be pretty bad cause she just like me with the taco addiction.
count me in!!! i only have one bad taco story, i call taco bell tacolax, i need not ` splain, hope to speak soon

How interesting. China Groove obviously is a song by the Doobie Brothers. Also, my first time using heroin was China White. Not sure if it refers to a specific type or simply any white powder heroin. But yeah. And the profile pic is just a random trippy image I came across. When I was looking through my gallery for a potential profile pic, I came across that trippy one that I nearly forgot about.