Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Explain your avatar and username

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
how and why did you choose them? :unsure:

I'll go first: As you probably know it's the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland - a book that's...... er....trippy, to say the least. And as a huge Jefferson Airplane fan I had to homage the masterpiece song White Rabbit.

My username is a reference to probably my favourite album of all time by Love.

Last edited:
Mine is of a natural Electrum deposit (Gold Silver Copper) in quartz, that also kind of looks like a dogs head, so I figured it fit my name while also being cool to look at for people here who are on hallucinogens.

Edit: Wanted to add that the first coins were made of Electrum

Last edited:
I had the original CIA Seal as Facebook avatar for forever:

Then one day I logged into Facebook and was prompted to change my avatar to this:

506715.jpg

I said "what the hell, why not? I mean I've been vaccinated and all"

The Intelligence life is, interesting....

My username is the first three letters of my last name, combined with the last three letters of my cherished CadilLAC from high school - You can find me on any number of boards under the same name dating back to 2003.

This flower is what this device has in it's 8 different pictures available. Came with the device. I haven't downloaded any others into it yet so the orange flower I was using got a bit too bright and needed replacing. I have the choice atm to have this flower, a penguin, a lighthouse, some tulips and a couple others. This is totally lame to admit but what the heck.

My user name is also totally made up within a few seconds ( no thought given ) .Just my dogs name and the current year. But I am going to change my name to Nurse Ratched @6am-64-14m suggestion. I may do that today. Others have said to think of something that defines me a little better but I don't know what does. I mean I could be a kratomkruncher or adoglover, or anopinionatedboomer, or aboringolderlady but somehow those don't fit either.

Nurse Ratched seems more fitting. I don't think Kubrick intended for her to be this evil nurse that didn't have the patients best interest in mind. The state of mental health facilities wasn't what it is today. McMurphy was a radical misbehavior who tried to circumvent jail with a malingering attitude and he found that jail would have been better. NR was structured, orderly and played by the book but it didn't make her evil. Just a bitch. McMurphy tried to test her at every turn and it didn't end up so well. I liked his character and often sided with him but rules is rules and if we can't conform we usually lose.

I am kind of like her. I like stuff organized, like to help people and want to run a smooth ship where I have little patience for radical behavior. That's me now though. 30 years ago I would have been looseygoosey.

This flower is what this device has in it's 8 different pictures available. Came with the device. I haven't downloaded any others into it yet so the orange flower I was using got a bit too bright and needed replacing. I have the choice atm to have this flower, a penguin, a lighthouse, some tulips and a couple others. This is totally lame to admit but what the heck.

My user name is also totally made up within a few seconds ( no thought given ) .Just my dogs name and the current year. But I am going to change my name to Nurse Ratched @6am-64-14m suggestion. I may do that today. Others have said to think of something that defines me a little better but I don't know what does. I mean I could be a kratomkruncher or adoglover, or anopinionatedboomer, or aboringolderlady but somehow those don't fit either.

Nurse Ratched seems more fitting. I don't think Kubrick intended for her to be this evil nurse that didn't have the patients best interest in mind. The state of mental health facilities wasn't what it is today. McMurphy was a radical misbehavior who tried to circumvent jail with a malingering attitude and he found that jail would have been better. NR was structured, orderly and played by the book but it didn't make her evil. Just a bitch. McMurphy tried to test her at every turn and it didn't end up so well. I liked his character and often sided with him but rules is rules and if we can't conform we usually lose.

I am kind of like her. I like stuff organized, like to help people and want to run a smooth ship where I have little patience for radical behavior. That's me now though. 30 years ago I would have been looseygoosey.
I agree, must choose Nurse Wratched :)

Should I put the W in front of it? I get the reference to being" wratcheted "but it looks too much like watched.
Lol, I didn't even notice my misspelling tbh, it honestly wasnt intentional but is hilarious considering you're a mod. I don't know how many would get the W, so I vote Nurse Ratched.

Margot Robbie use to look like me
before i started to ride the nights out like a fucking hero.
You're recovering now right? Do you feel it really was detrimental to your looks? Have you gained back lost weight or just gotten a few extra wrinkles?