• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Explain your avatar and username

Well i was a Barista and also and avid shroom user at the time at the place of employment at that time. So serving coffee from scratch and being high on shrooms while doing so I guess got me this nickname at work. Plus shrooms growing out of a coffee dispenser is self explanatory i guess as my Avi

I've changed the avatar to Duckman, just look him up on youtube.
Adult genius cartoon imo.

Last edited:
Avatar- was watching tv show The Mechanism (Brasilian) by book Lava Jato....bipolar detective Ruffo took down corupted gov. by tracking money( those are like cards on floor in one episode that helped him connect things so I took photo of it on my telly with my phone cause it reminded me of candyflip?? one great open air party in Croatia when first and only time took half of lsd but rolling on xtc hard so played with lights sync with music-hmm that was some great party.
The username is former Croatian president Franjo Tuđman- only because of picture with him when I was young like 7., accidentally stumbled( walking with my mum on main square in Zagreb) He was funny and like fundraising....
So when joining bluelight saw that first letter is avatar if you don't have one, and I didn't at first also Đ is not that common so it looked strange which is good.
But the name itself is syllable switching Fra-njo>NJ-ofra, it was and is still used for fun or code for swap informations in like prisons or communities in urban Balkan areas or specificaly cities like Zagreb, Belgrade, Sarajevo....:facepalm:
:?